Author Topic: Artist Alley 2008 / Exhibitors Hall 2008  (Read 129806 times)

Offline Kristy

• Cabbit
    • The Echo Chronicles
Re: Artist Alley 2008 / Exhibitors Hall 2008
« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2008, 05:36:46 pm »
Glad to hear someone is working on this.  I'm not sure if I should start prepping my art merchandise or not.
Check out the TEC voice over auditions being held at KumoriCon this year: http://teccomic.com/auditions/

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2008, 09:38:38 pm »
I would not let this stop you. Tables sometimes open up because someone decides not to show up(especially last year when half the alley was vacant) and tables not claimed by 12pm on Saturday are up for grabs. Oooor, you can see if you have an artist friend who might be willing to share with you.

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
    • NekoPan Maid Cafe and Bakery
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2008, 10:59:24 am »
We're planning on going to the July Meeting too to see if everything has gotten sorted out, but I really hope that everything is done and sorted in the update on the 8th from Tom.  It's getting quite close, and we still have to plan out how much of all of our supplies and ingredients we need to buy for the con.....We're going to bring a big plate of treats if anybody else from this thread is going.  <3

Thank you so much to Tom for giving it a go for us, and to all the other amazing staffers working to help get this problem fixed.  We're all looking forward to your informative update on the 8th.  :)

-//Maid Ichigo

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2008, 11:25:38 am »
That sounds like a good solid plan, since the people who are working to get things straightened out will actually be there. I am sure there will be a great deal to discuss.

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
    • NekoPan Maid Cafe and Bakery
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2008, 12:10:34 pm »
I agree!  I hope a bunch of other people looking for info will come as well, and that everything will be shiny and wonderful.  :) 

Hope to see some of you there! 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 12:11:08 pm by Ruriko »

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2008, 10:51:07 pm »
since he posted this in the first two threads....

This is from John Krall, Relation Director. Like I said, upper level staff are working on it.

Hi, Y'all.

Lori's email was not recognizing emails sent to "exibitors@kumoricon" for about a month. This, combined with the backlog of both Artist Alley and Exhibitors work that has to be caught up on, as well as the natural two to five week lag, depending on when you mailed your paperwork, because of having to have someone deliver mail to her in Seattle, from Portland, has led to the current appearance of the lack of responsiveness on her part. I have been working with her on getting back on track, and this should be resolved within the next few weeks.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Neolucky

• Sailor Scout
    • http://nikorescafe.com
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2008, 01:38:55 am »
Thanks for cross posting this here, Tom. I'm a little concerned at the message, considering we were told quite some time ago this email issue had been fixed, but I do understand the fact contracts must be mailed to Lori from Portland to Seattle. I understand there was probably one hellacious backlog, but...from only a months time? It just surprises me that it would take so long to get any form of response after the fact the email had been fixed. But guess I'll never quite know what the heck happened.

Aw well. Hope this really does get resolved for everyone else! And...the con's pretty close for saying it'd be "resolved in the next few weeks"! Yipes!

Offline lolanime

• Cabbit
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2008, 07:10:40 am »
With everything being so close to con... Does anyone else feel really uneasy? I mean im scrambling now to get the product ready for con. Cranking out 100+ dolls, 100 chii ears, all my prints, buttons, stickers, banner and anything else for my table is not going to be easy, only having 7 weeks left till con. And im also afraid my contract is going to be lost in transit... Ugh so much unneeded worrying. Not everything is going to go right 100% of the time, but... This is madness. (sparta etc...)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2008, 07:18:18 am »
Well, even if I don't have any other news for you. Know this.

The windows in the Exhibitor's Hall can be opened to let fresh air in.
You'll be right next to the parking lot so you can back your vehicles right up to the side of the Hall for easier loading/unloading.

Hopefully I'll have more news tonight.

Edit: The floor has carpet over the cement.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 03:49:08 pm by TomtheFanboy »
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2008, 12:58:42 pm »
since he posted this in the first two threads....

This is from John Krall, Relation Director. Like I said, upper level staff are working on it.

Hi, Y'all.

Lori's email was not recognizing emails sent to "exibitors@kumoricon" for about a month. This, combined with the backlog of both Artist Alley and Exhibitors work that has to be caught up on, as well as the natural two to five week lag, depending on when you mailed your paperwork, because of having to have someone deliver mail to her in Seattle, from Portland, has led to the current appearance of the lack of responsiveness on her part. I have been working with her on getting back on track, and this should be resolved within the next few weeks.

It's nice that someone is trying to get her to get her act together, but the broken e-mails excuse has been used three different times and we were told that they wered fixed.

This also doesn't excuse her blatantly ignoring notes on DA, this forum and her personal e-mail.

A few weeks is a long time with the con being so close.
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2008, 01:21:52 pm »
Come out to the general meeting next weekend! ;D I know several people are going to come to get some answers...plus you can check out the the vendor's hall to get a feel of the space. I know I will, if I can.

I know, there have been a lot of excuses, but I am sure the waiting is necessary to make sure all the ducks are in a row before any information is turned out the mass public.

Offline khaosvanity

• Sailor Scout
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2008, 04:20:34 pm »
While this is all great and good,I still don't understand why she didn't use this forum to anwser people's questions...
.empty movement.

Offline GenkiIchigo

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Genki's DevArt~
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2008, 04:49:08 pm »
Thanks for the info. I wish that she would come on the forum and update us at least though. It still makes me nervous that all information is coming from other people. u.u;; I'm just nervous I guess.

As far as the info on the vending arena, yay! It sounds like it's going to be awesome!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2008, 04:58:44 pm »
Many of the upper echelon staffers do not frequent the message boards. They communicate entirely via email. Some of them can't go on the forums due to the constraints of their job, but can do email at work. A lot of them just don't come on the forums because they don't go online much, that still happens even in this day and age.

I can't speak for all of them, or any staffer specifically, but the board has never really addressed issues that came up on the forums unless they were notified about it in some other fashion. The board is "unofficial" in a lot of people's minds.

Just check the post counts.  ;)

In other news.... There it is!

And there's the entrance!

« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 05:03:20 pm by TomtheFanboy »
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2008, 05:56:35 pm »
Tom, thanks for sharing the pictures! I am pretty stoked about the idea this year. Can't wait to see inside. Now can you refresh my memory, is it about the same size as the space last year...or is it actually bigger?

Offline Neolucky

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2008, 07:07:38 pm »
Carpet... windows... easy access!? WAHOOOOOO!  :o

I'm excited, thats for sure. Thanks a lot Tom! And sadly I knew that staffers don't generally visit the forums, but it feels kind of silly for them not to. I mean...it's such a great place for announcements and what not! I think it'd be nice if once in a while, they'd make it a point to come to their own forums, regardless of them feeling it's unofficial or not. And arg wish I could go to the meeting! I'd love to check out the space more personally!

Also, information could have been posted on the official website, updates there are usually the most surefire way to calm down any uneasiness I think.

So many props out to you Tom. <3

Offline Cpope

• Oni
« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2008, 08:26:13 pm »
 ???

Thanks Tom for the update.

Cindy  (Emina Tra)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #117 on: July 09, 2008, 09:59:29 am »
Well, Tuesday is come and gone, so i guess it's time for me to present you with the last piece of info I have.

On Friday, August 29th, the Hotel will be utilizing the Exhibitor's Hall space until 2:00pm.
At 2:00pm DWA will move in and set up the pipe, drape, tables, and chairs for us. Once they are done, then and only then can the vendors and artist move in and begin setting up their individual booths.
I do not currently have an estimate on how long DWA is estimated to take.

The hotel's stats on the Exhibit Hall are listed on this document
http://www.doubletree.com/en/hotels/content/RLLC-DT/Meeting_and_Banquet_Fact_Sheet.pdf
under the "Exhibit Hall" entry.

The room is listed at 17,067 square feet.
The ceiling height is a comfortable 8'6".
Their suggested capacity is 87 booths that are 8' by 10'. Since Kumoricon traditionally offers 10'x10' booths, we can assume there will be fewer booths total.

Here's where our speculation begins.
Mathematically, an 8x10 booth is 80% of a 10x10 booth.
So if we say that the capacity will be 80% of what the hotel listed that puts us at 69 booths total.
Presuming again that the lions share goes to vendors lets say that Artist Alley gets 30% of the booths.
That suggests 20 Artist Alley booths and 49 vendor booths.
The vendor booths tend to get get gobbled up pretty quick since some vendors buy a block at an end cap or all in a row, so lets bring that number to 40 actual vendors. I don't think that anyone in  Artist Ally has been ambitious enough to get more than one booth in the past so that estimate is stable.

So, with pure mathematics and hypothesis that is NOT BACKED UP BY ANY OFFICIAL NUMBERS from the staff this year or from 2005....
One could guess that there will be 20 booths in Artist's Alley and 40 booths in the vendors area.

How many of you are posting here?
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neolucky

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #118 on: July 09, 2008, 01:10:36 pm »
I'd say that's a good guestimate for tables and space based on the square footage!

As far as who is posting? I've counted the Artists who are seriously interested in tables, have paid, or are told they have one. (that I'm aware of! There's many more I'm sure!) Listed below are the names:

• Neolucky / Patchwerk (Sharing a table)
  • Chevi
  • bastett08
  • OtokoNoShufu
  • khaosvanity / MistressLegato (Sharing a Table)
  • PinqFuu
  • StrawberryJeli / GenkiIchigo (Sharing a Table)
  • Misuteru
  • lolanime
  • Kristy
  • Ruriko
  • Cpope
  • Evaldas
  • Nekopan
  • BlueEssence
  • spaztic_chu (wants 2 tables)
  • soupisgreen
  • CassieR
  • X24
  • lychee-twist

If anyone one in that list is sharing a table? I can amend that list to show how many tables are being asked for in this thread alone. That's a lotta people...yipes.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 08:03:09 pm by Neolucky »

Offline Patchwerk

• Cabbit
    • Patches' DA gallery
« Reply #119 on: July 09, 2008, 01:13:50 pm »
Thank you, Tom.  You've been incredibly helpful and thorough.  You've gone out of your way to do a lot of things that you didn't have to do and we're really grateful.  :D  So... Gold star for you, man!

However, this still doesn't make up for the fact that the actual AA and Exhibitor coordinator hasn't been active.  Despite what John has said, while I appreciate that he's trying to get things situated, we've been told that the email problem has been fixed numerous times and she's had ample oportunity to post on the forums.

I realize that it's been said that the 'Staff doesn't come to the forums', but she has been asked several times to make an appearance for lack of any other way to get ahold of her.

I'm not trying to point fingers or badmouth anyone... But I do think these are issues that should be taken into consideration.  That's all.  Thank you.

Offline spaztic_chu

• Cabbit
    • art.
« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2008, 05:07:26 pm »
I should also comment since I'm looking to get tables...currently I would like to get 2 tables for 4 people.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 05:11:46 pm by spaztic_chu »

Offline lolanime

• Cabbit
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2008, 05:45:41 pm »
well its official that i will have to come down and speak to someone on the 19th. I just hope that fate wont bite me in the butt. It will honsestly ruin my con to the point i wont come back again. Lets hope this trek from tacoma wont be in vain.

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2008, 05:56:04 pm »
I'd say that's a good guestimate for tables and space based on the square footage!

As far as who is posting? I've counted 15 Artists who are seriously interested in tables, have paid, or are told they have one. Listed below are the names:

• Chevi
  • bastett08
  • OtokoNoShufu
  • GenkiIchigo
  • khaosvanity
  • PinqFuu
  • MistressLegato
  • StrawberryJeli
  • Misuteru
  • lolanime
  • Kristy
  • Ruriko
  • Cpope

If anyone one in that list is sharing a table? I can amend that list to show how many tables are being asked for in this thread alone. That's a lotta people...yipes.

You can add me to the list. I was actually contacted by Eric before the switch over and had my table confirmed (only because I forgot to put my birthdate down).

Also add one friend who is interested in getting a table - Blue Essence

And i dunno if Nekopan is either trying for an artist table or for exhibitor's space, but they are wanting in as well.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 06:00:39 pm by Evaldas »

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2008, 09:17:29 pm »
Many of the upper echelon staffers do not frequent the message boards. They communicate entirely via email. Some of them can't go on the forums due to the constraints of their job, but can do email at work. A lot of them just don't come on the forums because they don't go online much, that still happens even in this day and age.

I can't speak for all of them, or any staffer specifically, but the board has never really addressed issues that came up on the forums unless they were notified about it in some other fashion. The board is "unofficial" in a lot of people's minds.

Enough of us do check the forums frequently, and we inform the rest of the board or the appropriate director/staffer if there's any important issue. Unfortunately the problem isn't so much that certain staff don't read the forums, but that it's hard to get ahold of them at all. :( It's not that many of the upper staff aren't aware of the issues with the exhibitors hall and artist alley--it's just that we're needing to pound on the two or three people who are more involved with it and are in a position to make progress and work on the situation, and we don't have additional news to report at this point beyond what's been said. All I can add is that at this point a little more time is probably needed for all the gears to fall in place. I know that's not a very helpful answer and I'm really sorry about this situation.
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor

Offline Neolucky

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2008, 09:26:32 pm »

You can add me to the list. I was actually contacted by Eric before the switch over and had my table confirmed (only because I forgot to put my birthdate down).

Also add one friend who is interested in getting a table - Blue Essence

And i dunno if Nekopan is either trying for an artist table or for exhibitor's space, but they are wanting in as well.

Added! I knew BlueEssence was trying to get in as well =< She was noting Lori the same time I was, sure hope it all works out!

Offline spaztic_chu

• Cabbit
    • art.
« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2008, 10:17:09 pm »
As far as who is posting? I've counted the Artists who are seriously interested in tables, have paid, or are told they have one. (that I'm aware of! There's many more I'm sure!) Listed below are the names:

• Chevi
  • bastett08
  • OtokoNoShufu
  • GenkiIchigo
  • khaosvanity
  • PinqFuu
  • MistressLegato
  • StrawberryJeli
  • Misuteru
  • lolanime
  • Kristy
  • Ruriko
  • Cpope
  • Evaldas
  • Nekopan
  • BlueEssence

Add me to the list for two tables.  (Although we'll settle for one vendor booth if AA is too full).  I also had a booth last year (Studio IroIro).  Dumb me, I should have filled out the application.

If I find the application that was handed out at the end of con last year and fill it out, is that still valid?  Not for first pickings, that's for sure, but just so that I can fill it out without having to wait to get an application?

Offline Misuteru

• Sailor Scout
    • DevART
« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2008, 10:58:01 pm »
?_? Just checking in, *lol still no second e-mail from AA coordinator* I will be going to the meeting on the 19th to get everything sorted out.

Though I do have  question, if one were to grab an empty table on the first day of the convention, what would the process be for that? And what would we be paying for that table at that point considering we would have already paid the normal registration fee?

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
« Reply #127 on: July 09, 2008, 11:02:22 pm »
Probably the first thing to do is find the check in point for the artist alley/vendors and talk to the people there. I know from the past couple of years, one needed to check in first to get pass and secure table.

You can also ask this question at the meeting. If there is enough people and not enough tables, they put up a waiting list, but don't quote me on that.

Offline Neolucky

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2008, 11:49:52 pm »
Added you Spaztic, but I think at this point just getting ONE table is hard enough, I'm thinking it may be pretty hard to snag two tables since we may have such limited space. And as far as contract, I think some of us here may have it still that could possibly email it for you to have at the ready.

And thanks Misuteru, hope you enlighten us on what you find! I figure there may be some sort of waiting list, there has been at many of the conventions I've attended. In the contract it states that if someone's a no-show by a certain time, then the table is open. So just make sure to get in touch with  the coordinator early on! I say just bring your money, bring your signed contract and see what happens. :D
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 11:52:03 pm by Neolucky »

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2008, 02:01:10 am »
I purchased a table at the end of last year. I never received any conformation but my cheek did clear so I'm assuming I have a table.

Offline GenkiIchigo

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Genki's DevArt~
« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2008, 05:42:35 am »
Yeah, I'm thinking also of the people who aren't on the forum who pre registered for a table last year. We don't really know how many tables could already be taken. @.@

Ahh I'm so confused. If I have a table for sure, StrawberryJeli PMed me about sharing, so as far as I know I'm sharing my table. I just need a confirmation now to be sure. Unfortunately I won't be able to make meetings until the next one that's on a Sunday! Blah. n.n;;

On another note: Yayyy! The exhibitors space looks so great and inviting...and ventilated! <3 Thanks for the awesome pics and updates on that.

Offline StrawberryJeli

• Cabbit
    • http://strawberryjeli.deviantart.com
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2008, 10:24:09 am »
If I have a table for sure, StrawberryJeli PMed me about sharing, so as far as I know I'm sharing my table.

Yep, I'll be sharing a table with GenkiIchigo (thanks!). :) After 4 months of trying to get a contract and never getting a response I gave up. I think I actually prefer sharing a table, so that may work out for the best.

Offline Neolucky

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2008, 05:31:30 pm »
Well, what really bothers me is how many people have sent payment and had it cleared, without anyone knowing how many tables there are. (staff included). So what happens when all these paid table attendees show up and there's lack of tables to go around? Big trouble, thats what.

I highly suggest anyone who has a confirmed table (payment cleared), to try and partner up and share with someone to make sure there's space for everyone. It simply doesn't look like there will be enough tables for everyone. (I could be TOTALLY wrong here!)  These tables are pretty big, there's space for people to share for sure! Besides, sharing is a blast and good way to meet other artists :D!

Edit: Looks like the Coordinator is back and active at Deviantart! And is going to be attending some recent fair, so if ANYONE would like to talk to her person, you're welcome to look up the info here ----> http://loriofpandora.deviantart.com/art/Pink-Death-90945907 Maybe she'll answer notes now? I mean she seems to be able to do art, and attend fairs so she should be available for answers now right? RIGHT?

I am sorry if this comes off rude - But seeing how she's posting work, is active, and online and yet ignoring everything Kumoricon related is really upsetting. REALLY upsetting.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 06:14:40 pm by Neolucky »

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2008, 06:23:42 pm »
Thanks for sharing the info. I would just like to remind anyone who might run Lori down at the fair about the AA to be discrete about (aka don't cuss her out infront of customers and other artists.) You might actually get what you need if you ask nicely (or not, no guarantees, but at least you don't come off as jack***)

Sharing tables is a good idea for most....especially as a plan B. I am confident that there will be plenty of room for everyone.

Offline khaosvanity

• Sailor Scout
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #134 on: July 11, 2008, 01:04:46 am »
MistressLegato and I are sharing a table!

.empty movement.

Offline lolanime

• Cabbit
« Reply #135 on: July 11, 2008, 03:21:22 am »
Neolucky, i commend you. You are my hero for taking the bull by its horns here. Thanks so much. *hug*

Offline Neolucky

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #136 on: July 11, 2008, 01:40:13 pm »
Neolucky, i commend you. You are my hero for taking the bull by its horns here. Thanks so much. *hug*

LOL Sadly I don't think I'm doing much of anything other then stirring up awareness and being paranoid as hell. But thank you either way! I don't think it's just me either, a LOT of people are trying to get attention and get answers!

Annnnd fixed the list, by no means is anything official about it, but I do like to try and see just how many people are expecting tables. Maybe give some order to this crazy mess.

Offline lolanime

• Cabbit
« Reply #137 on: July 11, 2008, 02:19:52 pm »
i know. :[ im paranoid as hell too. Im not s*** talking cause being impolite will get me nowhere, however i know that helping run a con event is hard... Im not an optimistic person by any stretch of the word but... :/ all i gotta do is hope. And maybe hope that someone whos already paid will share with me if i go to that meeting on the 19th in vain.

Offline x24

• Oni
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2008, 05:18:15 pm »
I have been trying to get a booth since March. I would love to be in the Exhibitors Hall but if it's full I can settle with AA because all of my stuff is handmade. I would love to be on that list but I've had no response to anything that I have tried to get a hold of people. Is there a phone number that I can call? Email just isn't reliable enough. I have so much really good merchandise that I just made that is brilliant that I reeeeally want to bring there but I'm so worried. Sigh... this is so stressful.   :'(

Offline GenkiIchigo

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Genki's DevArt~
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2008, 06:22:54 pm »
I have been trying to get a booth since March. I would love to be in the Exhibitors Hall but if it's full I can settle with AA because all of my stuff is handmade. I would love to be on that list but I've had no response to anything that I have tried to get a hold of people. Is there a phone number that I can call? Email just isn't reliable enough. I have so much really good merchandise that I just made that is brilliant that I reeeeally want to bring there but I'm so worried. Sigh... this is so stressful.   :'(

I think that we're all still waiting for replies as to the status of our contracts. Some are still waiting to hear if they can get a contract at all, like you are. Hopefully there will be a solution to this soon. I know that it's being worked on. I don't think that there's a phone number that you can call, as we have all just been emailing and hoping for a response.

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2008, 06:25:43 pm »
As mentioned, there is a general meeting this Saturday, so you are all welcome to come and ask questions. Hopefully, then we will have some answers.

Offline lolanime

• Cabbit
« Reply #141 on: July 15, 2008, 08:51:32 pm »
I hope i can pay for my table when i go down there. Do i need to print out a contract and bring it with me?

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2008, 08:02:43 am »
If you could bring it, that probably would be good. I dunno know if there will be any there or not.

Offline x24

• Oni
« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2008, 10:16:52 pm »
I would LOVE to go to the meeting; if only I had sixty dollars to spend on a train or bus ticket to get down there. No such luck.

Offline lolanime

• Cabbit
« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2008, 11:29:52 pm »
if you live in tacoma/seattle you could carpool with us if you could chip in gas money.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #145 on: July 17, 2008, 07:06:59 am »
Make sure that when you come to the meeting you bring a copy of the form with you.
Something tells me they won't have blanks.

Also, anybody want to get together for lunch before the meeting?
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=7169.0
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 07:26:02 am by TomtheFanboy »
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline lolanime

• Cabbit
« Reply #146 on: July 17, 2008, 02:40:05 pm »
You are so darn helpful Tom. Thanks so much.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #147 on: July 17, 2008, 04:28:26 pm »
Ok, so, what do I need to do about this? do I need to go to a meeting with a contract? I think I can do that. I just need the contract to print out and fill out.
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline x24

• Oni
« Reply #148 on: July 17, 2008, 06:35:12 pm »
I live in Olympia - close to Tacoma... I would love to go to Portland with random strangers! :D If you wouldn't mind stopping in Olympia; I can totally chip in on gas money as well. You can email me at flycabbage@hotmail.com if you want to talk about this some more... so we don't muck up the message board.

Offline spaztic_chu

• Cabbit
    • art.
« Reply #149 on: July 17, 2008, 10:43:16 pm »
Sorry, could someone email me a contract too please? >__>

[edit] nvm I found mine.  But I can email to whoever wants one now.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:12:54 am by spaztic_chu »