Author Topic: Want to win free tickets to DEATH NOTE?  (Read 1876 times)

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Want to win free tickets to DEATH NOTE?
« on: May 13, 2008, 02:42:17 pm »
Death Note the movie due to open in our area on MAY 21st! As a special promo, Dreamland Japan is giving away 2 free tickets. How can I win, you say? By recoloring the Zuiichi Mascot found here:
http://www.dreamlandjapan.com/zuiichi/

Qualifications:
Photoshop or Equivalent
300 dpi or higher
CYMK Color

Don't change her color scheme drastically, just make her look pretty. I can send you a file if you like, or you can grab her off the main page directly.

Send a jpeg and be prepared to send the original .psd if you win. Send the file to "info@dreamlandjapan.com". Submit by NO LATER THAN MAY 18, 11:59am. I know it's a crunch, but I just got the tickets today!

Any questions, please ask here or email info@dreamlandjapan.com.

Official Press Release Below.

"Death Note

5/20/2008 - 5/21/2008

NCM Fathom and Viz Pictures bring Live Action DEATH NOTE to select movie theatres nationwide for two nights only -  May 20th and 21st at 7:30 PM! This exclusive event includes a specially produced 20-minute feature on how the popular manga translates to live action as well as the hit theme song “Dani California” by the Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Please note: This event is not officially rated but should be treated as equivalent to an "R" rating.

http://www.fathomevents.com/details.aspx?eventid=719

Advance purchase tickets are available NOW by entering your zip code in the above search feature.  Seating is Limited - get your tickets EARLY!

DEATH NOTE is based on the hit supernatural action-mystery manga, and follows the story of Light Yagami, an ace student who finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god named Ryuk. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals mysteriously begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective "L" to investigate, and he is soon hot on the trail of Light, who must now reevaluate his noble goal. Both Light and L believe themselves to be on the side of justice, and the two match wits as they attempt to prove which one of them is "good" and which one of them is "evil."

This event is English dubbed.

Don’t miss your chance to see DEATH NOTE larger-than-life on the big screen!"
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 09:46:57 am by EcchiSpice »
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
Re: Want to win free tickets to DEATH NOTE?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 08:29:32 pm »
The link to the website doesn't work D:

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 09:47:30 am »
Don't know what I did wrong, but it's fixed now.

Thanks!
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 12:13:01 pm »
Will there be a theatre in Salem showing it? I can't find any that are. D= Thank you!
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???