Author Topic: Dragonball Z cosplay skit  (Read 4752 times)

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Dragonball Z cosplay skit
« on: March 03, 2008, 12:19:16 am »
I have an idea for a skit involving the finding and summoning of a newly discovered set of dragon balls. But I can't do it alone. This skit would be set in Future Trunks' time when androids 17 and 18 are still on the loose, just before he goes back in time. There would be 7 Metallic Dragon Balls, similar to the ones in Dragonball GT that were made sometime after Piccolo separated from Kami. These would grant up to 7 wishes, but would have limited wishing power, negating any wish for unimaginable things such as immortality or control of the world. In addition their rang of spreading out would be decreased to as far spread across as the United States than the entire world. In this case they would be scattered throughout the con and if brought to the DBZ skit by an audience member, would be traded for a cool prize, along with the captor given the privilege to ask one wish to the dragon. But who knows during this peaceful summoning when android 17 or 18 would strike?!

Anyone who would like to know the details and/or participate in the skit as players and helpers, please contact me. Currently the main players would be myself as Future Trunks, someone as android 17 or 18, or maybe another DBZ villain, and a pair of stage hands to help out with special effects. These "stage shadows" as I call them would be dressed in total black and have no real character role, but will still be recognized as part of the skit.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Re: Dragonball GT cosplay skit
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 01:02:42 am »
This has been upgraded to a Dragonball GT skit involving the finding of a new set of dragon balls less dangerous than Dende's first dragon balls, along with an (encore) encounter from android 17 and possibly super 17. Goku might even show up to help out. So anyone who has any questions about the skit or helping out with it, don't be shy. Anyone can be a part of the skit, even as just a stage shadow. A stage shadow would be like the stage ninjas except they will be players in the skit. Anyone can either be directly involved as a player in the skit, be a Shadow, be a walk on player hunting for the dragon balls and making a wish, plus scoring a cool prize, or participate in the RPG cosplay budokai panel hoping to be seen earlier in the con.

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Re: Dragonball Z cosplay skit
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 02:18:14 pm »
After finally looking over the rules of the Cosplay skits, I found out that a skit can only be 3-5 minutes long, and depending on the number of people in it. When I went over my full skit again, I came up with somewhere between 10-15 minutes!:D So there will be no dragon balls to hunt this year, but there will be a summoning by the winner of the cosplay budokai tournament. The skit on stage will consist of a match between Trunks and Android 18. I will still need about three stage shadows to help out with signs and effects.