Author Topic: Kumoricon Photographers  (Read 3276 times)

Offline Slash5150

• Chibi
    • slash5150.smugmug.com
Kumoricon Photographers
« on: April 14, 2008, 11:17:33 pm »
Okay, so I didn't see any postings in this area involving this subject, and Mods/admins, I apologize in advance if I am not allowed to post here.

But I was curious if KumoriCON is looking for photographers for the con in 08?
Hey ya'll I'll be starting school so time on these forums will me limited.  I will still respond to PM's so if you need to get a hold of me, PM me or send me a message on MySpace.

GGPO

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: Kumoricon Photographers
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 09:30:13 pm »
I don't know about everyone else, but if you want to help with photography and videography of the game room tournaments (and the game room in general), I'm going to try to make a DVD of that.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Slash5150

• Chibi
    • slash5150.smugmug.com
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 10:43:16 pm »
I'd be down for anything.  Ideally I'd love to be able to roam the con and get pictures of everyone having fun and the cosplayers and everything of the sort.

Just let me know!
Hey ya'll I'll be starting school so time on these forums will me limited.  I will still respond to PM's so if you need to get a hold of me, PM me or send me a message on MySpace.

GGPO

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 06:22:30 am »
Sounds like you are the perfect recruit to be the photographer for the Hall Cosplay contest. I'd talk to the programming staff to see who's going to be in charge of that this year!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Slash5150

• Chibi
    • slash5150.smugmug.com
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 03:14:43 pm »
Haha. 

Mainly I have a) Been wanting to go to Kumori
and B) Needing more photography experience.  Yay for having nearly 8 gigs of space.

http://slashara.deviantart.com

http://home.comcast.net/~Slash-X2002/

GGPO