Author Topic: Seeking costumer open for commission near Portland  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Seeking costumer open for commission near Portland
« on: May 19, 2008, 03:38:58 pm »
I'm currently looking for a costumer from whom I might ask for a commission.  The main problem is finding one who lives within driving distance, so I can do in-person fittings.

The costume I want to commission first is Link from Twilight Princess. It is a medieval-style costume with interesting embroidery and lacing, plus some leather accessories. I realize it will be expensive, and I have enough of a budget to cover it without question. I wouldn't necessarily need a costumer capable of doing all the leatherwork and props, but if you can, all's the better. :)

On a separate note, I want to commission an update to my Ashton costume (see avatar).  This partial-costume commission would involve a simple, long black coat, a shawl, and a pair of stuffed dragon heads which attach to his back, their necks come together to form a "U" shape (if stuffed, they would have to contain a simple skeleton to hold them in that shape).

If any of you would be interested in taking a commission for any of the above costume pieces (or know someone who might) in the next month or so, please please PM me. :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 03:41:51 pm by Radien »
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice