Author Topic: NEED A RIDE TO KUMORICON from Seattle, Washington.  (Read 4578 times)

Offline jkim7427

• Sailor Scout
NEED A RIDE TO KUMORICON from Seattle, Washington.
« on: April 05, 2008, 12:07:08 am »
like I said in the title,
my friend and I need a ride to kumoricon from seattle area... (and also coming back up!>___<)

T_____T

anyone?!

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
Re: NEED A RIDE TO KUMORICON from Seattle, Washington.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 06:29:45 am »
I'm pretty much in the Seattle suburbs, and I take the train down there from Seattle. Roundtrip is less than a new video game, plus you don't have to break the bank having to pay half the gas for the ride.

Offline jkim7427

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 11:04:41 pm »
I'm pretty much in the Seattle suburbs, and I take the train down there from Seattle. Roundtrip is less than a new video game, plus you don't have to break the bank having to pay half the gas for the ride.
so exactly how much is it?
and ... how long does it take to get to oregon? >___<

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 04:53:35 am »
It will cost $56 for one adult and it takes 3 1/2 hours to get to Portland from Seattle.

Offline jkim7427

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 12:08:36 pm »
It will cost $56 for one adult and it takes 3 1/2 hours to get to Portland from Seattle.
dang...
3 1/2 hours?1 that's like... longer than driving by car.. o___o

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 03:31:51 pm »
Well, I suppose you could just not go at all, but hey, whatever works for you. It's a lot more reliable than Greyhound. It took more than 5 hours to get to Portland and 10 hours to get home.
Details here: http://dshwshr55.deviantart.com

Offline jkim7427

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 03:33:08 pm »
Well, I suppose you could just not go at all, but hey, whatever works for you. It's a lot more reliable than Greyhound. It took more than 5 hours to get to Portland and 10 hours to get home.
Details here: http://dshwshr55.deviantart.com
GREYHOUND?!!
are you serious?!
omg.
thank you SO much for telling me this
cuz I was highly considering taking the greyhound to portland for kumori con o___o

Offline bluepaws25

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 11:38:02 am »
like I said in the title,
my friend and I need a ride to kumoricon from seattle area... (and also coming back up!>___<)

T_____T

anyone?!
well i live just north of seattle and i was thinking of going, but i gotta talk my boyfriend into it... i could offer a ride if you help pay for gas, which should not be too much as the train, but i'm just not sure on the wait, with me and my guy, i can only carry 200 more pounds at max maybe 300 but then driving annoys me and scares my guy more. not certain if we are going yet... you can find me on myspace at myspace.com/deastar5, we can try to keep this in mind.
later, dea

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 05:27:02 pm »
>.< that pic of the guitar made me gasp and want to cry... oh yeah the train through the portland seattle route is beautiful and isn't all that bad wait wise (there aren't usually alot of delays) so its a good route and is fairly cheap if you don't mind paying for a cab to get to the hotel and back. :P good luck

Offline jkim7427

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 10:44:36 am »
>.< that pic of the guitar made me gasp and want to cry... oh yeah the train through the portland seattle route is beautiful and isn't all that bad wait wise (there aren't usually alot of delays) so its a good route and is fairly cheap if you don't mind paying for a cab to get to the hotel and back. :P good luck
how much is the cab?

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 11:46:09 am »
http://trimet.org/go/cgi-bin/itin.pl
I take the same route every time I go to Portland (which is pretty often). The Trimet is a free bus service and takes you pretty much right to anywhere you need to go ^^
That's my route from the Train station to Lloyd center.

Offline garfieldelric

• Chibi
    • Garfield's website
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 10:19:39 pm »
So could I. I am also in North Seattle, and I dunno whether I have the money to take the train....... at this time. Would someone help me out? And, I could use a room while we're at it...

A proud attendee of Kumoricon and SakuraCon.