Author Topic: Duct Tape costume contest  (Read 3304 times)

Offline Cpope

• Oni
Duct Tape costume contest
« on: February 04, 2008, 07:52:19 am »
Anyone think a duct tape costume contest would be a good idea?

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Re: Duct Tape costume contest
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 09:37:04 pm »
YES. But would it be "You have 20 minutes to make a costume" or "Bring your own costume" kind of thing? Cuz if someone else supplied to ridiculous amounts of duct tape, I would SO do it. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline AnimeMatrix

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 04:31:40 pm »
If it didn't involve other peoples' lost property and such, I'd love to someday have a "make a cosplay out of last year's lost and found" contest. At Sakura Con on tear-down day, we were organizing the lost and found and some of the stuff people leave behind is kind of interesting... in a funny sort of way.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 08:59:52 am »
as long as you put the rules in the con book, like if there is special attire or what not
last year i wasn't allowed in the 99cent costume contest becuase i was wearing a costume and aparently covering it up with a new costume wasn't allowed, and somthing like that would have been good to know in the description in the booklet (not that it would have made a differnce my street clothes were locked up in a friends room)

but unless your not going to allow peeps in cosplay, i think the only thing to recomend is for people not to wear baggy cloths or cosplays with little bits that could get stuck or ruined by duck tape   
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 09:22:54 pm »
hey! I have a duct tape sword somewhere and a duct tape shield with the Hyrule Triforce and the word SHIELD! on it, if I can get a duct tape hat, I could pull off a duct tape Link!
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi