Author Topic: HEY HEY HEY, Tim here!!! WHAT A BLAST!!!  (Read 3309 times)

Offline PvtChipsDubbo

• Cabbit
HEY HEY HEY, Tim here!!! WHAT A BLAST!!!
« on: September 07, 2004, 12:38:08 pm »
Hey everybody who went this year and all,

I want to generally say I had fun this year, which is probably an understatement, but it was great and I hope and wish to become a member of the Kumoricon Staff, and I'll get in touch with those sometime later who need to still speak with me and may read this now.

I look forward to contributing all that I can for Kumoricon 2005 and I would like to display an advanced cheer for Kumoricon 2006!!!  Rock on!!!  Thinking ahead is great!!!

I'll post again if and when the appropriate time and people require me.  Other than the above, I hope and wish to see and recognize, through specified cosplay, the same and more people next year.

-Tim.
"You drive like a baboon in heat!"
"It is down to you and me mister fly."
"Oh I am sorry, did I break your concentration?"
"You no mess with Lo Wang."
                                                    -Lo Wang

Offline ndarkeral

• Sailor Scout
    • http://tifalonia.deviantart.com
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 01:30:11 am »
Are you the Tim that did volunteer stuff for fanfiction?

Offline PvtChipsDubbo

• Cabbit
Yes, I am he.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2004, 08:33:25 am »
Yep, the one and only.

I helped moved things around, kept watch, etc.

-Tim.
                                                    -Lo Wang

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2004, 01:17:20 pm »
yep, you're one of the best. and i have already confirmed with duncan, and you will be part of ops crew. if he retains the operations director position you'll have to talk to him about whether that would be as volunteer or staff. meantime of course we still want part of your time here in fanfic! and remember, you and i committed to helping out at info/registration on the friday night of the con, helping them give out prereg badges, and accepting folks' fics for the contest and zine :)
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline PvtChipsDubbo

• Cabbit
Yep, don't worry Rem.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2004, 09:25:16 am »
Hey Kumoricon fans,

Yep, that's right, Rem, I haven't forgotten, less than a year away, but I marked my schedule for that and perhaps we'll get more than 480 people who preregister, even though I was informed that about half that many NEVER SHOWED UP.  Geez, oh well.

And I will post about some of my fanfiction when finals are over, perhaps on the weekend, if I can, before I do a full day's work from Sept. 20th to Sept. 24th.  I'll be busy moving many MANY 60 pound computers for some time.

I also need a ride to "The next Kumoricon staff meeting in Eugene will be Thursday, Sept. 16th, at 6:30 in the Allen Hall meeting room. ", and I'll make a separate post for that, too.

[-Still have yet to decide a fanfiction nickname...]
                                                    -Lo Wang