Author Topic: Halloween Party?  (Read 7875 times)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Halloween Party?
« on: September 12, 2004, 03:46:39 pm »
I want to throw a Halloween Party (partially to make up for me not having the after-con party that I'd talked about on here), and was wondering if anyone would be up for it.

I live in Tualatin (and can PM anyone directions if need be), and have a nice living room setup for movies, and a nifty kitchen with island for snacks...

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
Halloween Party?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 09:54:10 pm »
Sounds like alot of fun.

Not sure what ill be doing in October (besides my birthday the 23rd), so, if I can make it, I will be sure to let ya know.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Halloween Party?
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 12:30:47 am »
i might be up that way for rocky horror. if my car is fixed by then i would stop by before the midnight show.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline ndarkeral

• Sailor Scout
    • http://tifalonia.deviantart.com
Halloween Party?
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 06:52:01 pm »
Awww, this is the first halloween party I've *sorta* been invited to ;-;

Makes me tear up *turns into big pile of mush*

• Bunnygirl
Halloween Party?
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 06:36:40 pm »
OK, I'm going to have to change the date. Something came up on Halloween itself that I have to attend, but I can have the party another date no problem (although I'm leaning towards the first, simply because something related may come up on the 30st).

So how's the first sound for everyone?

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Halloween Party?
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2004, 08:33:26 pm »
Just so you know, for those of you further south in Oregon, I'm considering having a Halloween cosplay party too. It will be in either Springfield or Eugene.

It shouldn't be on the 1st, regardless, so no worries about conflicts.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
Halloween Party?
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2004, 12:15:09 am »
Quote from: "Radien"
Just so you know, for those of you further south in Oregon, I'm considering having a Halloween cosplay party too. It will be in either Springfield or Eugene.

It shouldn't be on the 1st, regardless, so no worries about conflicts.

Perhapes we could hold a Halloween party of the 28th, if Tunac is meeting on that day.

Not sure if its my place to throw that out there, but I would be coming from Florence, and thats about 120 miles round trip. My truck is a gas hog, so, if I can, I would like to save some money.

Sorry for sounding so selfish.

Of course, this is based on the assumption that we will be having Tunac meetings, I havn't heard any news on the Tunac forums regarding the meeting on the 30th yet.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Halloween Party?
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2004, 01:24:00 am »
Well, um... Dustin, I'm sorry to be selfish myself, but I have classes on Thursday nights almost every week, so my TUNAC and convention involvement will be very limited for the remainder of the term, and the party likewise can't really be on a Thursday. :( I would like to accomodate you, but you know... wanting to attend my own party, and all....
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

• Bunnygirl
Halloween Party?
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2004, 02:19:59 pm »
OK yeah, this party will have to be either on the first of November or during the week of the 24th of October. Which is best for everyone?

Offline maetel

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/maetel9/
Halloween Party?
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2004, 08:34:14 pm »
hrmm I'd like to come to the Tualatin one, it's pretty close to me <3

• Bunnygirl
Halloween Party?
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2004, 09:47:26 pm »
what date would you best be able to come? As I said, 30th and 31st are out...

Offline Irnogs

• Chibi
Halloween Party?
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2004, 10:27:40 pm »
hmm.. I remember when I was a kid and lived in Michigan, different towns celebrated Holloween on different days. It seems kind of odd, but it sure made trick-or-treating a blast! lol I remember hitting up our town on Holloween, then going to.. I think Hershey on the first. It seems there was another town that celebrated on the 2nd or the 30th.. can't remember, I was way little. Kind off topic I know, but interesting and maybe a bit of comfort for those that wanted a party ON Holloween...

Offline Marik

• Sailor Scout
Halloween Party?
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2004, 09:29:37 am »
Isn't the 1st a Monday night?  Seems to me that if the 30th & 31st are out, Friday the 29th would be your best choice.

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Halloween Party?
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2004, 12:40:51 pm »
Unfortunately, I may not be able to attend.  I'm transit bound, school bound, and I live in Troutdale.   (No car), so unless I could get a ride to your party on whatever day it's going to be held....it's a no go for me.... :cry:

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
Halloween Party?
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2004, 07:41:02 pm »
I'm afraid I am out, too, now.

My best friend was gonna fly in for my birthday the 23rd, but he cannot make it until the 29th, so I will be busy all Halloween weekend.

Sorry.