Author Topic: Mini meet up  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Arumi

• Sailor Scout
Mini meet up
« on: March 14, 2008, 09:07:05 pm »
Okay, well I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum earlier.. Curse my still getting used to the Kumoricon forums. Anyways, yay for copy paste!
Anywho~ Some friends and I are heading to the Saturday Market tomorrow just to mess around a bit.. Well, since I'm gonna be going in cosplay, and my friends somewhat the same, I figured it would be a fun little thing for a bunch of people to meet up at! Well, for all of those who would be interested in just coming and hanging out for a few hours and messing around at Saturday Market, come and join us.
Where to meet up at: Around the fountain in the middle of the market, near the max area.
When: Around 2:00 PM
Do you have to dress up?: No, but it would be fun just to go around with a bunch of cosplayers to get some weird looks.^_^
~Arumi
P.S.: The place may be switched from the Saturday Market over to te Lloyd center, but chances are it won't. If it is, I'll update, of course.
MEWcon '10/'11
Silent Hill Nurse
Secret cosplay. ;3

Sakuracon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)
Blind Mag(Repo!)

Kumoricon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)-hopefully!

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
Re: Mini meet up
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 02:48:42 am »
Well, there looks to be a manga event at borders in cedar hills that people are going to at the same time....
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.