Author Topic: Torn between Cosplays, and looking for CAPSULE CORP PATCH  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Rainfeather

• Sailor Scout
    • Firebead
Torn between Cosplays, and looking for CAPSULE CORP PATCH
« on: March 08, 2008, 12:49:06 pm »
So I have three ideas that I'm tempted to go as. xD

The first idea is Future Trunks from Dragonball Z, but the only item I'm really missing is the Capsule Corp patch. I've looked for one, looked on eBay, but can't seem to find one, or I'm looking in the wrong places? Also, if I can't find the patch, I'm going to have to default to a Brawl character.

The second one is Razputin from Psychonauts, and third is someone from Keroro Gunso, most likely Natsumi. Though for both of those I'd need to start fresh. xD

Any help, anyone? Any critique or opinions? I went as Zim last year and wanted something new to work with so I could improve my sewing skills.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 01:06:40 pm by ERaine »
Red Mage at heart.

Offline Daxe

• Chibi
    • my myspace
Re: Torn between Cosplays, and looking for CAPSULE CORP PATCH
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 01:06:41 pm »
Theres lots of places out there that do patches, I know for our airsoft team "mithril" we got a picture of the mithril logo from FMP and sent it to a patch company where they made it for us. Look around for custom patches.

Offline Rainfeather

• Sailor Scout
    • Firebead
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 01:07:16 pm »
Never thought about looking for custom patches. Thank you!!
Red Mage at heart.

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 10:57:05 pm »
So I have three ideas that I'm tempted to go as. xD

The first idea is Future Trunks from Dragonball Z, but the only item I'm really missing is the Capsule Corp patch. I've looked for one, looked on eBay, but can't seem to find one, or I'm looking in the wrong places? Also, if I can't find the patch, I'm going to have to default to a Brawl character.

The second one is Razputin from Psychonauts, and third is someone from Keroro Gunso, most likely Natsumi. Though for both of those I'd need to start fresh. xD

Any help, anyone? Any critique or opinions? I went as Zim last year and wanted something new to work with so I could improve my sewing skills.

I looked on eBay and found a patch for $10.00. Once I got it, which was about a year ago, it first sparked my decision to cosplay as Future Trunks. I'll show you where it is, but in return you'll have to show me where you got a pair of yellow boots. I'd also like to ask if you would want to be a part of a DBZ panel and skit I'm hoping to put on. I really need someone to be android 17 or 18 as the villain in the skit.

Here is the link to the search...

NO!!! They took it off of eBay! Okay here's my offer. Back when they had them on eBay, I sent for one. So I have one for you to use. If the patch is all you need, then I'm your delivery boy. Here's my proposal though. I was also a chest muscle bib away from pulling off a SSJ4 Goku cosplay. I would like to have you cosplay as Trunks in my absence, using my patch, while I show as Goku SSJ4. This would give you the patch as well as two characters for my DBZ skit. If we could get two other people to pull off an android 17 and 18 cosplay, we could have a tag team battle. I would have to tell you what I was going to have trunks do for the skit, but other than that, I see a good team. Of course I would need the patch back, but if it means having TWO characters and helping a fellow cosplayer have one last hard to find piece, I'll let them use it. Would it be possible to message me your e mail so we can organize a meeting and talk about this operation? I know it will help both of us out.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi