Author Topic: maps  (Read 2107 times)

Offline itachi_man_cosplayer

• Oni
maps
« on: August 14, 2007, 11:30:16 am »
okay this mine and my friends first time so ... is there gonna be like a map of the convention or something to know how to get around to stuff?

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Re: maps
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 11:45:00 am »
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline kurosakiichigo666

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 12:05:23 pm »
Well, back to my contacts. I wore them one day of the con for only about 30 minutes. Why? After all that trouble why didn't I hardly wear them? I'll tell you why. It felt like someone poured a mixture of onion and lemon juice, salt, acid, and pain into my eyes. After I took them off it looked like i popped every blood vessel in my eyes. I had to take an hour nap to let them recover. Ever since then they have been sitting on my nightstand (the contacts, not my eyes) as a painful reminder to NEVER spend $200+ on contacts again.
Co-Founder and VP of Parasol Corp. Cosplay. And you just lost the game...

Offline kurosakiichigo666

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 09:25:17 pm »
Sorry for the double post, but I had to apologize (yes, waaay too late) for posting in the wrong thread......my bad....
Co-Founder and VP of Parasol Corp. Cosplay. And you just lost the game...

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 09:50:44 pm »
yup when you want a good map of the con space and places to eat, you go to Tom he rocks on that ...you can actualy FIND the places to eat!
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids