Author Topic: = Hare Hare Yukai Gathering(?) =  (Read 53301 times)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
= Hare Hare Yukai Gathering(?) =
« on: February 06, 2008, 07:40:24 pm »
Would anyone be interested in doing a skit or just a gathering thing where we do the Hare Hare Yukai dance from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi?  We don't need to dress as anyone specific but it would be fun to do as a group thing either on stage or in the lobby or where ever. 

If anyone would like to do but don't know the dance, here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjoAyA3arO0

It doesn't take long to learn and before hand we would run through once or twice to make sure we're in sync with each other and such.  So if anyone would like to e-mail me, PM me, or post here.  <3 <3

Cosplay that would be best to do (if you want to match the rest of us):
- Death note
- Bleach
- Fruits basket
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 11:02:08 am by Kori123 »

Offline ladyknightsgrace

• Sailor Scout
Re: = Hare Hare Yukai Gathering(?) =
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 09:29:21 pm »
heehee, I volunteer WHS anime/cosplay club...we're doing it for our school's diversity assembly anyway, though only about 6 of us actually go to k-con. :D
Most Recent Cosplays as of June '11:
Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji)
Taiwan (APH)
Sakuma Jirou (Inazuma Eleven)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 10:12:22 pm »
heehee, I volunteer WHS anime/cosplay club...we're doing it for our school's diversity assembly anyway, though only about 6 of us actually go to k-con. :D

My sister and I are going to do it and we have others with us that we can teach if we have to.

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 02:06:39 am »
I'm actually going to cosplay as Haruhi Suzumiya one of the days (before her hair cut, and without bangs, because I'm not going to get my hair cut or buy more than one wig, because I'm already getting one to cosplay as a different Haruhi, lol). I know the Hare Hare Yukai, and I'd like for a gathering of this sort to happen.

At K-con '07 there was panel to learn the dance ... Suzumiya Dance Party videos
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 10:36:29 am »
Then we should all get together at some point during the con and practice/preform it.
Do you guys know the Lucky star dance too?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 11:01:21 am by Kori123 »

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 11:41:23 am »
I don't know all of the Lucky Star dance, but I'm learning it. :]
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 12:06:00 pm »
Cool, because judging by the number of people who replied so far on this thread, we'd have close to enough people to do it too.  That would be fun.  Both dances.  <3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 02:19:09 pm »
Cool, because judging by the number of people who replied so far on this thread, we'd have close to enough people to do it too.  That would be fun.  Both dances.  <3

I sadly know both dances DX [hides]

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 02:34:49 pm »

No no that's good!  Wanna join us?

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 02:41:22 pm »

[blush] if you want me to. I don't want to be a burden though! DX
I'm sadly cosplay as someone from fruits basket and MoHS this year [laughs]
But if you change your mind I understand, I sadly have been having a complicated life due to college. :[
booo.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 02:53:31 pm »

But if you change your mind I understand, I sadly have been having a complicated life due to college. :[
booo.

No no it's fine.  Don't take this the creepy or wrong way, but I've sort of been stalking you on the boards.  Or more, every board I go to you seem to be there.  You're doing Tohru and Mikuru right?  That's so cute X3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 03:09:16 pm »

booo.

No no it's fine.  Don't take this the creepy or wrong way, but I've sort of been stalking you on the boards.  Or more, every board I go to you seem to be there.  You're doing Tohru and Mikuru right?  That's so cute X3

[blush]
I'm sorry. I have a bad tendency to post when I'm not busy.3X [hitshead]
 I'm not very interesting on the boards, or even in person [hitshead] I'm kind of blah and boring as you would say.
[nodsnods] I have to fix my Mikuru costume because the place I got it from did it slightly incorrect. :[ and I still have to purchase the school attires for the Mikuru and Tohru XD I'm really nervous. To the extreme [hides]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 03:17:04 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 05:15:04 pm »

booo.

[blush]
 I'm not very interesting on the boards, or even in person [hitshead] I'm kind of blah and boring as you would say.
[nodsnods] I have to fix my Mikuru costume because the place I got it from did it slightly incorrect. :[ and I still have to purchase the school attires for the Mikuru and Tohru XD I'm really nervous. To the extreme [hides]

Don't worry, I post when I'm bored too XD  I checked my messages every five seconds to see if anyone's posted anything.  You seem interesting enough to me.  I'm lame in person too. 
We should hang out at the con when it comes around.  I'll be with a small group of people jsut doing...convention things.  XD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 06:38:11 pm »

booo.

[blush]

Don't worry, I post when I'm bored too XD  I checked my messages every five seconds to see if anyone's posted anything.  You seem interesting enough to me.  I'm lame in person too. 
We should hang out at the con when it comes around.  I'll be with a small group of people jsut doing...convention things.  XD

[blush] I check mostly all the time for messages, and I become a little too happy if I do have one. XD
I would love to hang out around the convention! Are you attending Sakura-con? because for Kumoricon I'm attending as a Yojimbo so that means I won't be able to see anyone really. I would be working most of the time [sigh]
But anything is fine with me! I just hope I don't bore you to death DX

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 07:27:36 pm »

booo.

[blush]

[blush] I check mostly all the time for messages, and I become a little too happy if I do have one. XD
I would love to hang out around the convention! Are you attending Sakura-con? because for Kumoricon I'm attending as a Yojimbo so that means I won't be able to see anyone really. I would be working most of the time [sigh]

I'm pretty sure I'm going to Sakuracon, I have mixed feelings on the whole thing.  I don't like HUGE conventions like that, they jsut seem so inpersonal, but my friend wants to take me so I dunno.
Hmm, well since you're working and all, we'll just have to hang out when we can I guess.  When would you be working?  Maybe we can at least say hi some time.
Bore me to death?  Please.  I'd like to see you try.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 07:46:05 pm »

booo.

[blush]

I'm pretty sure I'm going to Sakuracon, I have mixed feelings on the whole thing.  I don't like HUGE conventions like that, they jsut seem so inpersonal, but my friend wants to take me so I dunno.
Hmm, well since you're working and all, we'll just have to hang out when we can I guess.  When would you be working?  Maybe we can at least say hi some time.

Then we can meet each other at Sakuracon if you go! :D I won't be working there XDDDDDD I haven't been to Sakuracon I think in....eight years? XDDD I'm really really nervous [hitshead]
I don't know, this is my first year being a Yojimbo, so I'm really flustered about it. I don't even know if I have time to even to the bathroom! [dies] But I will do my best to at least say hi to my friends. I would at least like to see people I know. [dies]
I don't know I can be pretty blah like a can of gravy.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 08:59:14 pm »

booo.

[blush]

Then we can meet each other at Sakuracon if you go! :D I won't be working there XDDDDDD I haven't been to Sakuracon I think in....eight years? XDDD I'm really really nervous [hitshead]
I don't know, this is my first year being a Yojimbo, so I'm really flustered about it. I don't even know if I have time to even to the bathroom! [dies] But I will do my best to at least say hi to my friends. I would at least like to see people I know. [dies]
I don't know I can be pretty blah like a can of gravy.

I've never been to Sakuracon so I'm kind of nervous too.
Well, figure out your schedule so we can say hi and everything!
I like gravy XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 11:46:01 pm »
What would everyone want to wear?  A themed cosplay, random cosplay, or just anything?

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
    • It's Jake... Frome State Farm
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 06:26:17 pm »
Are you planning this for Kumori-Con? My friend and I have aways wanted to join in the hare hare group dance thigs (we always see them on youtube!) but we cant never make it to them cause we never know when or where they are! >.<
We know the hare hare and are learning...or rather i am teaching her the lucky star XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2008, 06:27:30 pm »
Are you planning this for Kumori-Con? My friend and I have aways wanted to join in the hare hare group dance thigs (we always see them on youtube!) but we cant never make it to them cause we never know when or where they are! >.<
We know the hare hare and are learning...or rather i am teaching her the lucky star XD
I am planning a hare hare yukai/lucky star dance yes.  We want to do it as either a skit or just for fun in the lobby or something. 

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 06:40:58 pm »
nice, as long as its free cosplay(cause we have no lucky star or haruhi cosplay^^') my friend and i would love ta join you guys^^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 06:41:55 pm »
nice, as long as its free cosplay(cause we have no lucky star or haruhi cosplay^^') my friend and i would love ta join you guys^^

It's free cosplay yes XD  And we would LOVE to have you guys there.

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 06:53:37 pm »
sweet! XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008, 07:02:41 pm »
I have a Q!!!!! my friends and I want to know if your plannin on doin the long version of either of the songs. or if its just the short version, we wanna know which one we should worry about knowin^^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2008, 07:43:34 pm »
I have a Q!!!!! my friends and I want to know if your plannin on doin the long version of either of the songs. or if its just the short version, we wanna know which one we should worry about knowin^^

We planned on just doing the short versions since some people don't know it and it's easier to learn the short version.  For Lucky Star we're using the full dance, of course, not the opening animation in case anyone was confused about that too.  Hare Hare is just the full dance short version as well. 

If someone wants to teach the full dance of both there, then we can do that but I figured it would be easier to do the short ones.

Offline sanamanabobana

• Oni
    • Sana Mana bo Bana
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2008, 07:50:32 pm »
If you don't mind having Cooking Mama or Suki doing it with you, I would love to join in. I just need details on where to meet and all that.

Oh, and I helped teach the Hare Hare Yukai to the WHS anime club for that assembly, so I would be willing to help teach it ;D

K-con '09 cosplays? ->
  • Kagamine Rin Daughter of Evil PV outfit
  • Sonozaki Shion
  • Hatsune Miku White and Black PV outfit
  • Harumi Fujiyoshi

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2008, 05:45:33 am »
If you don't mind having Cooking Mama or Suki doing it with you, I would love to join in. I just need details on where to meet and all that.

Oh, and I helped teach the Hare Hare Yukai to the WHS anime club for that assembly, so I would be willing to help teach it ;D

We would love to have you join us.  Fine details are coming shortly so stay tuned.

As for teaching, that would be great for those who want to do it and don't know how and even if we do all know it, we're all going to have to get in sync with one another and everything so you would be a big help then too.

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2008, 10:49:08 pm »

I can help you help teach it^^ I am the one who showed my friends how to do both the lucky star and hare hare.

[/quote]

We would love to have you join us.  Fine details are coming shortly so stay tuned.

As for teaching, that would be great for those who want to do it and don't know how and even if we do all know it, we're all going to have to get in sync with one another and everything so you would be a big help then too.
[/quote]

That may be a bit of a challange XD but fun! My friends and I are so out of sync sometimes it aint even funny. lol We havent practiced in a while. I hope we remember how to do it >.> last time we practiced the hare hare....we forgot how to do it >.< But we were doin the long version so its really easy to get lost  :D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2008, 05:33:39 am »

I can help you help teach it^^ I am the one who showed my friends how to do both the lucky star and hare hare.

[/quote]

That may be a bit of a challange XD but fun! My friends and I are so out of sync sometimes it aint even funny. lol We havent practiced in a while. I hope we remember how to do it >.> last time we practiced the hare hare....we forgot how to do it >.< But we were doin the long version so its really easy to get lost  :D
[/quote]

Yeah, my sister and I are mostly in sync perfectly to each other, but it's been a while for us too.  We're going to do the short version of both dances (in case you didn't read) unless you wanted tot each us the long version of Hare Hare.  I kind of know it but haven't really practiced just seen it a lot from other online cosplayers.  No offence to them or anything, but it seems with big groups there not in sync with each other a lot of the time, so I want our group to be one of the best!  No pressure of course.  XD

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2008, 08:06:38 pm »
Count me in! I'll have to check back here to get the time and place.
But what would be more convenient is if they provided a map of the hotel where the con's gonna be, so people can pin point the place where they're gonna meet..do they have a map online? I should check....
but anyway! I'll definetely do this! I love the hare hare yukai! XD
Cosplays 09:
Sebastian Michaelis-kuroshitsujiKarren-code geass

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 02:02:47 pm »
Alright everyone.  If you are going to be doing the Hare hare/ Lucky star dance off I need you to fill this out for me.  I'm trying to get a head count and such, so this will help me a lot. 

Username:
Name:
Do you know Hare Hare Yukai:
(If yes) Which version of Hare Hare Yukai do you know:
What character do you usually dance as: EX. Haruhi, Yuki, ect.
Do you know Lucky Star:
(If yes) Which version of Lucky Star do you know:
What character do you usually dance as:  EX. Izumi, Takara, ect.
Would you be able to teach if needed:
Would you want to do one dance as a skit or just for fun:
(If yes) Which one or both:
Would you mind if it is recorded and posted on Youtube:
Who will you be with:
Do you need directions:
Comments/Concerns:
Other:  EX. Anything we may not have mentioned

So PLEASE fill this out and e-mail it to me at Koristarfire@hotmail.com OR PM me, because I'm going to store it all in one big folder for future refrence. 

We'll start with the Hare Hare Yukai dance on Saturday, August 30th 2008 around four in the evening (may change) and we'll go to Lucky Star right after that.  If you do not know the dance, we'll teach it to you ahead of time.  The meeting spot will probably be the main lobby and depending on how many people we have, we will practice/preform in another area. 

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2008, 05:20:48 pm »
Um I know both by heart. I might be going as Haruhi or Yuki, and I have a Misa Amane School girl costume >>
Don;t forget I'm holding an dance competition for it also.

Offline Silence

• Sailor Scout
    • Silence's Gaia
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2008, 09:04:29 pm »
Oh! I know the dance ^_^ I'd love to do it with you guys ;3 I'll be going as Misa (who isn't? lol) for one of the days, what day are you gonna dance?
Who died and made you L?

'09 cosplays:
Day 1: Waloli (pink)
Day 2: Allen from D. Gray-Man (my first crossplay :3)
Day 3: Maid outfit from Higurashi no naku koro ni

See you there!~

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 09:50:41 pm »
I suggest we should teach it as well before hand!\For people who don't know it but want to learn!
I might be cosplaying as Misa Amane, shinigami if I can make the arm bands in time...
It's all like knify but I'm gonna make it not knify....
I also will be cosplaying at either Yuki Nagato from TMoHS\Or Haruhi herself
I also will probably cosplay as Konata in a Haruhi cosplay...

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2008, 10:23:29 pm »
Oh, I'm pretty sure my group would like to join ^^
We're going to learn those dances at my house in a few weeks xD
May we join as well?
I'll even get everyone to fill out the form xD
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2008, 09:22:13 am »
yay hare hare yukai and mottekete sailor fuku!

this will be uber fun so count me in (:
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

oslapedo

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2008, 08:07:42 pm »
Add me up in there  ;) I'm intensely training already  :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2008, 02:13:26 am »
Alright everyone.  So here's a quick update thing since the con is only a month away. 
For mottekete sailor fuku! we are doing the long version dance with the short version song.  The only one really.
For hare hare yukai we are WANTING to do the long version dance with long version song.  For those who don't know it, we're going to do our best in teaching it, but if you guys want to learn it before hand, that would help a lot.

Cosplay wise, it would be better to get only one of each character so we don't have like... nine Haruhi's or something.  But if we absolutly can't, then we'll deal with it. 

As for stage preformance, we're still not sure if we want to do it on stage or just take a mop outside or somewhere in the hotel and dance randomly.  We'll decide when we get together.

As for the get together part, we still need to decide a location and time.  I made one but we can change it.  Location we need to really figure out.  Or I'll walk around with a sign...  Which ever works. 

What do you guys think?

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2008, 02:51:07 am »
Sounds good.
I'm still pondering if i should get this blue wig and go as Asakura or not...
Hm...I'll get back to you on that...

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2008, 05:53:07 pm »
Okay, so here is who I have the info. from:
Sugarlat, anime_gurl_123, Chell, Delphi, Cassiopeia, NaraSasuFanGal, Elise, Sarah

And this is what I have so far (not sure if you can udnerstand it though XD):

Number of members: 10
Average age: 14, 15x2, 17x4, 18x2, 21
Cosplay:  Mikurux2, Haruhi, Sophie, Rinoa, Any, Any, Edea, Kakashi, Any - Any means you have a few different ones
Know hare hare yukai: yes
Version known: longx5, TVx2, TV*x2 - TV* means learning the long version
Characters danced:  Mikurux4, Haruhix4, anyx2, Yuki
Know lucky star: yesx8, nox2
Version known:  longx6, TV*, nonex2
Character danced:  Konatax2, Kagamix2, -, -, any, Izumi/any, -, Miyuki,
Teachers: yesx8, nox2
Skit or fun:  eitherx5, funx5
Youtube posted:  yesx8, nox2

So we need at least two more people if we could so we'd have all fo the lucky star cast and four groups for Hare hare.  Once I get this information, I'll go ahead and assign you all which characters you'll be (and why) so you can get to practicing that. 

Also, my sister and I are going to be posting how we do the long version of the hare hare yukai dance so you can learn it/ add to it/ suggest ways to change it/ correct it. 

If you have any further questions or comments, it's best to e-mail me but PMing or posting here works too ^^

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2008, 06:05:56 pm »
Very organized!
I'm impressed!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2008, 03:46:05 pm »
Kind of off topic... I made this skit but most of the people going with us to the con dropped out.  So I need 4 (preferrably girls but it doesn't matter) people who would want to participate.  The skit is basically Haruhi Suzumiya trying to learn a new dance.  She has dance try-outs and six people show off the first...ten seconds or so of different dances.  I need four people who would be willing to dance.  

I need one to do:
Caramelldansen
Lucky Star
UGLY chorus
and yes, the Macarena

If you want to be part of it and have another dance, drop me a line and I'll be glad to add you (or change one of the ones up top to something else works too)

If you want to do it, I'll send you the script and you'll have to send me audio clips so I can add it into the recording before hand and get that set up.  You'd have very few lines so if audio is a probably don't worry.  

Cosplay is wanted but not needed!

PM me, post here or email me for more details.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2008, 06:57:44 am »
Alright guys, using the eleven people signed up to participate I got this list.  I tried to put friends in the same group for Hare Hare, if you want to be moved around though, just ask.  For Lucky Star, we had a few who didn't know it (at the time anyway) so I assigned them parts anyway, but they're in back and wouldn't be very hard.  Those who know it better were placed in front but the character choice was completely random.  If you want to move around also for that, you can.

Hare Hare Yukai:

Group 1 - Kori123 (Haruhi), Kristen(Mikuru) and anime_gurl_123(Yuki)

Group 2 -  Delphi(Haruhi), Chell(Mikuru) and Sugarlat(Yuki)

Group 3 -  Elise(Haruhi), Sarah(Mikuru) and NaraSasuFanGal(Yuki)

Group 4 -  Oslapedo(Haruhi), Cassiopeia(Mikuru) and Auricle(Yuki)

The group numbers are random, so if you're not group one don't have a heart attack XD  We're now updating things so if we get one more member, we should have enough for five groups!  Which is cool because last week we were struggling just to get to four.  Those of you who said you could do any character, I stuck as Yuki because we only had one person sign up for Yuki.  Either way it should be fun.

--

Lucky Star:

Someone - NA (Misao) (10)
Someone - NA (Minami) (7)
Auricle - Hiyori (9)
anime_gurl_123 - Miyuki (8 )
NaraSasuFanGal - Konata (5)
Elise - Yutaka (4)
Sarah - Kagami (6)
Sugarlat - Patricia (2)
Kristen - Tsukasa (3)
Kori123 - Ayano (1)

We still need two people for Lucky star.  We will be doing lessons and everything there so if you don't know it you can learn it.  Plus you have a month to learn it on your own, just in case.

--

So that's what I have.  Again, if you want to change or adjust in anyway just ask and we can probably work it out.  So now that you know your parts, get practicing!!  ^^

--

I even made a picture for Lucky Star for those who don't know the characters:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 06:48:01 pm by Kori123 »

oslapedo

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2008, 11:20:54 am »
I PMed you my info :) I can't wait for the epicness that will be mass Hare Hare Yukaing!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2008, 03:39:25 pm »
I PMed you my info :) I can't wait for the epicness that will be mass Hare Hare Yukaing!
Thank you!  I added you in.  I can't wait to see your Kyonko cosplay.  I'm a mild fan of him/her X3

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2008, 09:25:01 pm »
No way NaruSasuFanGal is participating in this? XD
I didn't know Naruto is doing this! >< Lucky got Konata XD
COOL! Also I might take a look at the skit, Scarlet is doing Queen Garnet caramelldansen so I might join as somthing XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2008, 10:12:25 pm »
No way NaruSasuFanGal is participating in this? XD
I didn't know Naruto is doing this! >< Lucky got Konata XD
COOL! Also I might take a look at the skit, Scarlet is doing Queen Garnet caramelldansen so I might join as somthing XD

Yeah she is.  It'll be fun ^^
Yeah, Konata and Kagami are probably the best parts for that and choosing who would be them for the dance was tough.  it was kind of first come first serve then also who knew it best.
We do still have two to three openings for the skit.  XD  If you want to join in, that would be great.  I'm really glad we have Scarlet in it. 

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2008, 03:17:59 pm »
I'd be interested in this. :D I'll be dressed as Axel, so it might look rather odd. >.>....oh well. :D fun fun fun.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2008, 04:47:59 pm »
I'd be interested in this. :D I'll be dressed as Axel, so it might look rather odd. >.>....oh well. :D fun fun fun.

That would be awesome!!!  We need an Axel.  Well, okay so we don't /need/ him, but it would be fun either way!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2008, 09:32:50 pm »
Ah I almost forgot!
I got a pink wig so I could go as Miyuki if you'd like XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2008, 09:44:21 pm »
Ah I almost forgot!
I got a pink wig so I could go as Miyuki if you'd like XD
Hm, that could be cool.  Most of the people dancing aren't actually being the characters, but if we could that would be awesome.  Bring it with you anyway.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:44:57 pm by Kori123 »

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2008, 10:37:30 pm »
Oh! I would love to participate!

If it's on saturday, I would either be cosplaying Zexion or L.

So...you'd either have two Organization XIII members (Yay, Axel!) , or another Death Note dork on your hands. X3
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2008, 05:25:16 am »
Oh! I would love to participate!

If it's on saturday, I would either be cosplaying Zexion or L.

So...you'd either have two Organization XIII members (Yay, Axel!) , or another Death Note dork on your hands. X3
That would be great!  Which dance would you like to do?  Or you could do both if you wanted to.  As for day, I'm still trying to decide on that...I was thinking Saturday but we'll see.

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2008, 11:01:09 am »
Yaaaaay Organization XIII members!Zexion Zexion Zexion! *waves hands frantically* I'm so excited. lol. We should figure out where this will be. o.o

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2008, 03:08:14 pm »
Yaaaaay Organization XIII members!Zexion Zexion Zexion! *waves hands frantically* I'm so excited. lol. We should figure out where this will be. o.o

We should.  Since we're not doing it as a skit.  We should practice somewhere then attack the lobby or something.  It would be lots of fn XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2008, 06:40:50 pm »
Hey guys, we're probably going to have to do it Sunday.  I figure there's a lot going on Saturday (unless we all decide to do it then instead) so Sunday would be good.  Unfortunatly, I just got word I won't be able to stay for Monday ;-;  We'll be there until late Sunday night.  Kind of sucks, and I'll miss chess, but that's okay. 

So we have to decided which day we want it.  Which day is most convenient(sp?) for you all?

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2008, 06:43:46 pm »

~Org. love~ <3 X3 *waves waves waves* This is gonna be so fun.

Oh! My older sister also knows Hare Hare Yukai. She'll be cosplaying Pence.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2008, 06:45:03 pm »

~Org. love~ <3 X3 *waves waves waves* This is gonna be so fun.

Oh! My older sister also knows Hare Hare Yukai. She'll be cosplaying Pence.

Does she want to do it to?  If so, we'll have enough for five groups.

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2008, 06:47:59 pm »
Yeah, I already asked her about it this morning.

Hm. I'll see if any of my friends want to learn Hare Hare Yukai, I might be able to teach them.

She doesn't know Lucky Star, but maybe her and I could teach ourselves over the next month. X3
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2008, 06:50:30 pm »
Okay cool, then I'll update the groups and everything.  Who does she usually dance as? 

And if they learn that would be cool too.  This is getting to be epic.  X3

We need tow more people for Lucky star.  So go kidnap a bum off the street and teach them!! (< is in no way trying to be offensive to bums or bum like persons)

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2008, 06:52:22 pm »
she can dance as anyone, but mostly Haruhi.

So you can put her wherever you want. :3
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2008, 06:53:16 pm »
Works for me!  ^^

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2008, 06:56:49 pm »
What's your sisters name?

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2008, 07:00:28 pm »
What's your sisters name?

Ashley.

Haha. I'm going to add mor text to this post because a one-word response just isn't right. >:D
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2008, 07:02:40 pm »
UPDATE!!!  

Okay, here are the new groups and such.  If you want to be a different character and I put you as someone else (because you didn't say preferences) just tell me and I can change you.  As of now the groups are:

Hare Hare Yukai:

Group 2 -  Delphi(Haruhi), Chell(Mikuru) and Sugarlat(Yuki)

Group 3 -  Elise(Haruhi), Sarah(Mikuru) and NaraSasuFanGal(Yuki)

Group 4 -  Oslapedo(Haruhi), Cassiopeia(Mikuru)

Group 5 -  Ashley(Haruhi), VampireFangs103(Mikuru) and Auricle(Yuki)

The group numbers are random, so if you're not group one don't have a heart attack XD  We're now updating things so if we get one more member, we should have enough for five groups!  Which is cool because last week we were struggling just to get to four.  Those of you who said you could do any character, I stuck as Yuki because we only had one person sign up for Yuki.  Either way it should be fun.

--

Lucky Star:

oslapedo  - Minami (7)
Auricle - Hiyori (9)
Elise - Yutaka (4)
Sarah - Kagami (6)
Sugarlat - Patricia (2)
Kristen - Tsukasa (3)
Kori123 - Ayano (1)

We still need two people for Lucky star.  We will be doing lessons and everything there so if you don't know it you can learn it.  Plus you have a month to learn it on your own, just in case.

--

So that's what I have.  Again, if you want to change or adjust in anyway just ask and we can probably work it out.  So now that you know your parts, get practicing!!  ^^

--

« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 04:25:51 pm by Kori123 »

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2008, 07:13:48 pm »
Woo~ Kingdom Hearts trio. XD
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2008, 07:15:06 pm »
Woo~ Kingdom Hearts trio. XD
I thought it could be fun to watch Axel shake it like Mikuru XD

oslapedo

« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2008, 08:50:20 am »
Thank you!  I added you in.  I can't wait to see your Kyonko cosplay.  I'm a mild fan of him/her X3
Mild? :D W00t!

And yay for group 4! We are the ultimate group! We need us some Yuki lovin though >=D

Edit: Btw, I could probably do Lucky Star too, I was thinking about learning it anyways. Stick me in there for anyone if you'd like ;)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 08:54:51 am by oslapedo »

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2008, 01:35:22 pm »
Group 4 is incomplete DX
I'm able to teach ^_^
I just noticed Patricia is quiet tall too o-o
I never noticed that before XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2008, 04:27:26 pm »
Okay, I added oslapedo isn't Lucky Star as Minami.

As for group four, I am hunting for your guys' Yuki.  No worries, we will find you one soon!  Group five I had to do first since its made of two sisters and two KH characters.  I'm trying to put you into groups best I can so that's why yours isn't complete yet.  But no worries!!!  A Yuki will come up, I already have one girl talking to me over PM about maybe joining.

oslapedo

« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2008, 08:55:14 pm »
No worries, no rush. Unlike some people I'm patient ;)

When will we be massively performing this? And where? Will we just bombard passerby with or mad dancin skillz? xD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2008, 09:08:37 pm »
Well I'm glad then, and thankful ^^

I'm thinking we'll practice it on Saturday(?) and then either raid the lobby later that afternoon or evening, or just do it sometime Sunday around noon.  Since we're not doing it as a skit or anything we can do it just whenever we master it as a large group.  I'm working on details just hang in there.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2008, 04:36:42 am »
Can't wait! ^_^
[/glares] Who said anything about being impatient?
I don't think costumes matter right?
I completely forgot ^_^;;

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2008, 07:03:23 am »
Costumes do not matter.  I'm thinking about maaaaaybe giving little awards to groups that do the best, match best, ect.  But we'll see.  As of right now, it doens't matter though.  I'm not going to worry about it. 

How much time do you guys have anyway?  I want to do practice before hand and I know I don't want to be doing it for hours upon hours (unless it's a lot of fun).  We'll do some practice stuff to teach those who don't know it and then get it in sync with each other.  Then we'll probably take an hour or two break (depending on what we want) and then we'll get back together and dance. 

That's what I'm thinking right now anyway.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2008, 08:10:35 am »
UPDATE!!!  

Okay, here are the new groups and such.  If you want to be a different character and I put you as someone else (because you didn't say preferences) just tell me and I can change you.  As of now the groups are:

Hare Hare Yukai:

Group 2 -  Delphi(Haruhi), Chell(Mikuru) and Sugarlat(Yuki)

Group 3 -  Elise(Haruhi), Sarah(Mikuru) and NaraSasuFanGal(Yuki)

Group 4 -  Oslapedo(Haruhi), Cassiopeia(Mikuru)

Group 5 -  Ashley(Haruhi), VampireFangs103(Mikuru) and Auricle(Yuki)

The group numbers are random, so if you're not group one don't have a heart attack XD  We're now updating things so if we get one more member, we should have enough for five groups!  Which is cool because last week we were struggling just to get to four.  Those of you who said you could do any character, I stuck as Yuki because we only had one person sign up for Yuki.  Either way it should be fun.

--

Lucky Star:

oslapedo  - Minami (7)
Auricle - Hiyori (9)
Elise - Yutaka (4)
Sarah - Kagami (6)
Sugarlat - Patricia (2)
Kristen - Tsukasa (3)
Kori123 - Ayano (1)

We still need two people for Lucky star.  We will be doing lessons and everything there so if you don't know it you can learn it.  Plus you have a month to learn it on your own, just in case.

--

So that's what I have.  Again, if you want to change or adjust in anyway just ask and we can probably work it out.  So now that you know your parts, get practicing!!  ^^

--

I'm sorry DX I only know Mikurus version (please don't kill me!!)

P.S.

Are we just doing this for fun or is this on stage???? (EVEN MORE NERVOUS!!!)

My lucky star costume isn't finished yet, but It's the school attire, is that okay?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 08:12:40 am by anime_gurl_123 »

oslapedo

« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2008, 09:50:33 am »
Oh sugarlat, you are the most virtuous patient one of us all! (Are you happy? :D)

I'll cosplay as Haruhi for my group's dance. It'll be way epic >=D

I don't know if I'm cosplaing for Lucky Star, but I could probably get a wig, to match up with minami ^_^

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2008, 04:17:19 pm »
Okay so here is the new update:

Group 1 - Kori123 (Haruhi), Kristen(Mikuru) and Cassiopeia(Yuki)

Group 2 -  Delphi(Haruhi), Chell(Mikuru) and Sugarlat(Yuki)

Group 3 -  Elise(Haruhi), Sarah(Mikuru) and NaraSasuFanGal(Yuki)

Group 4 -  Oslapedo(Haruhi), anime_gurl_123(Mikuru) and Ryu-chan(Yuki)

Group 5 -  Ashley(Haruhi), VampireFangs103(Mikuru) and Auricle(Yuki)

I had to switch some people around and we finished off group four ^^

--

Answers to some questions:  The cosplay you wear for this event does not matter.  It's more ufn if you cosplay as the person you are but if you cannot, then it's fine too.  it's fun to see various anime characters dancing together anyway.  (Still laughing at the thought of Axel as Mikuru)

We also finished off Lucky star!!!  Hurray!!  Now we have everyone!  Can you tell I'm excited XD 

Now then, back to days and times.  For me it doesn't matter so much because the only photo shoot I'm officially going to be in is the Bleach shoot and I'm planning that one as well.  So I can go for anytime.  Some people are doing several photo shoots and the tea party and what not, so I need to know what works best for all of you.  Keep in mind I won't be there Monday so that's off already.

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2008, 09:50:19 pm »
The tentative time of Saturday at 4:00 seems to be fine, unless we might want to move it to an earlier time. (Like, say 1:00)

I figure that we really need to see the con schedule before we pick anything as concrete. @_@
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2008, 09:56:37 pm »
Oh I'm so confused...
What are we planning at the moment?

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2008, 10:23:39 pm »
I don't really know. XD I was just making suggestions. @_@
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2008, 10:38:19 pm »
We're planning on when to do the dance XD 

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2008, 10:44:00 pm »
Erk I saw some people don't want to be video taped what are we gonna do about that?

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2008, 11:01:16 pm »
well for the ones that dont wanna be video taped, dont do the skit but this would still be liable to do for fun...just remember! you may still be recorded on posted on youtube beause of people running around with cams

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2008, 06:05:25 am »
Yeah.  It seems either way you'll end up on youtube with so many people around.  But for those who don't want to be recorded, they can sit out when we do the 'official' recording.  I want to have a few cameras set up so i can edit the video from all angles and make it cool.  Because, no offense, but there aren't that great of videos on the internet of people doing Hare Hare (or Lucky star either) so I want us to be the best ones eva!!  No pressure of course.

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2008, 10:36:12 am »
oh totally, im a perfectionist t heart ^^

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2008, 06:01:13 am »
Well good so am I XD

Okay, so I'm like...95% positive we'll be doing it Saturday 8/30/2008 around 1 to 1:30 depending on when the Bleach photo shoot gets over.  Shouldn't be very long though.

So we'll meet up somewhere (still deciding) and around that time we'll do practice and crap and then get insync after deciding which version to do/mix up a verison to do.  Then I think depending on how long we go, we'll take an hour break or so, come back together and raid the lobby.

Sound good to everyone?  No one is telling me very many ideas so I'm just playing this by ear.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2008, 08:40:10 am »
If you still would like me to cosplay Orihime, that would be fine! I could run to the restroom and change then run back X3
good exercise teehee

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2008, 04:32:16 pm »
Do what you want cosplay wise.  I'm going to be Rukia before then for the Bleach shoot then running to the bathroom to change into haruhi.  XD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2008, 07:46:15 pm »
Do what you want cosplay wise.  I'm going to be Rukia before then for the Bleach shoot then running to the bathroom to change into haruhi.  XD

haha thats where we will meet, coming out of the stalls in TMoHS cosplays, turn to each other and be like *lightblub* "OH! YOU!!!" -POINTS-
haha
it would be epic times

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2008, 07:47:32 pm »
I actually thought about that XD  It would take a few seconds.  I'm a little slow sometimes.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2008, 07:56:36 pm »
I actually thought about that XD  It would take a few seconds.  I'm a little slow sometimes.

I'm slower than a sloth DX so you are alrighty with me
teehee

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2008, 07:58:10 pm »
Oh good then XD 
We can both just stare at each other for a very long time before it clicks.  Or not...  XD  Who knows.  I'll probably get lost trying to find the bathroom.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2008, 08:00:19 pm »
Oh good then XD 
We can both just stare at each other for a very long time before it clicks.  Or not...  XD  Who knows.  I'll probably get lost trying to find the bathroom.

teehee that would be amazingly epic.
XD
haha me too! Ill probably end up asking a security guard, but I'll be too short so he won't notice me.
SADNESS.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2008, 08:05:12 pm »
That's okay.  I'll be wandering around hopelessly then just strip in the halls like Haruhi does.  Well, not really.  But that would be SO funny XD  I'd be way too embarassed though and it might burn some peoples eyes out. 

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2008, 08:08:04 pm »

Though the yojimbo would definitely kick us out XD
OMG that would be priceless and Kyon would be like "NOOO OMG! (hides eyes)"
and me as Mikuru being pulled by you in my undergarments, crying "Now I'll never get married!"

XD too much information of the thoughts of me.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2008, 08:18:04 pm »
I wish we could find a Kyon.  We ahve a Kyonko but it's not the same.  I want to tug on his tie adn drag him all over the place making him do my bidding.  WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 

And yes, stripping you down would be fun too >X3 

I get a little crazy when I'm Haruhi.  I'm a lot like her anyway but yeah...  I won't actually do that to you though, no worries...or will I?  O_o

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2008, 08:21:50 pm »
I wish we could find a Kyon.  We ahve a Kyonko but it's not the same.  I want to tug on his tie adn drag him all over the place making him do my bidding.  WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 

I get a little crazy when I'm Haruhi.  I'm a lot like her anyway but yeah...  I won't actually do that to you though, no worries...or will I?  O_o

hahaha XD I would be like "Ah! Sempai! please be careful! Kyon are you alright?" XD
If we do find him, you know what to do! (laughs) I'll be secretly carrying my camera teehee

I get really flustered when I'm Mikuru, this is my first time as her, but I'm realllllly nervous. I only have her maid attire at the moment. I REALLY NEED her school one though!!!
 I hope I do well as her, though my friends say I am her DX Which I don't see.

haha I'm used to the "undressing part" sadly.
Locker room abuse (wails)

if we had a panel:
"THE AFTER MIDNIGHT SHOWING OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA!"
XD that would be the name probably.
just kidding! *waveswaves*
(laughs)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 08:22:25 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2008, 08:25:31 pm »

hahaha XD I would be like "Ah! Sempai! please be careful! Kyon are you alright?" XD
If we do find him, you know what to do! (laughs) I'll be secretly carrying my camera teehee

I get really flustered when I'm Mikuru, this is my first time as her, but I'm realllllly nervous. I only have her maid attire at the moment. I REALLY NEED her school one though!!!

if we had a panel:
(laughs)

We HAVE to find a Kyon.  We could even just wonder around trying to find one.  I could be checking everywhere, including the mens restroom, trying to hunt him down adn you can be all flustered and try to stop me.  But like I would listen XD

And You do remind me of Mikuru.  I thought that when I first met you.  It's really cute!

I know the locker room abuse stuff...freshman year.  Not a pretty sight.

I wish we had a panel...they I could tell everyone at the convention how creepy old guys ganged up and *bleep*ed Mikuru!  XD  Because it would so happen...

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2008, 08:32:25 pm »

if we had a panel:
(laughs)

We HAVE to find a Kyon.  We could even just wonder around trying to find one.  I could be checking everywhere, including the mens restroom, trying to hunt him down adn you can be all flustered and try to stop me.  But like I would listen XD

And You do remind me of Mikuru.  I thought that when I first met you.  It's really cute!

I wish we had a panel...they I could tell everyone at the convention how creepy old guys ganged up and *bleep*ed Mikuru!  XD  Because it would so happen...

OH MY GOODNESS. That would be sooo funny. you going in there hollering "KYON!" hhaha.
haha I WOULD DO THAT. In real life I still haven't gone into a mens restroom!
 I just stop at the door and stare at it when my friends dared me in Jr. High.
XD

(hitshead) Lots of people tell me that. Then they look down in the chest area and are like "Yuppp exactly like her!"
(hides body) WAHHHH. After that I do feel like no one is ever going to marry me. Eye abuse DX

I still have it happen to me LAS (locker abuse syndrome) random people come up and are like OMG (touch)
DX I want to die right there and then.

aweee poor Mikuru! XD my reputation is stained now.
teehee
Just kidding

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2008, 08:35:10 pm »

if we had a panel:
(laughs)

OH MY GOODNESS. That would be sooo funny. you going in there hollering "KYON!" hhaha.
XD

(hitshead) Lots of people tell me that. Then they look down in the chest area and are like "Yuppp exactly like her!"
(hides body) WAHHHH. After that I do feel like no one is ever going to marry me. Eye abuse DX

I still have it happen to me LAS (locker abuse syndrome) random people come up and are like OMG (touch)

aweee poor Mikuru! XD my reputation is stained now.
teehee
Just kidding

We'll have to do that at some point then XD  I don't care about going in there, so long as I don't see anything...  >_<;;

Aww poor thing -pats-  I don't have that-  Oh wait...yeah I do.  I have a smaller chest then all my friends so they like to...see if they ever grow...

Poor poor Mikuru...but It's still fun!!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2008, 08:37:13 pm »

if we had a panel:
(laughs)

XD

aweee poor Mikur
u! XD my reputation is stained now.
teehee
Just kidding

We'll have to do that at some point then XD  I don't care about going in there, so long as I don't see anything...  >_<;;

Aww poor thing -pats-  I don't have that-  Oh wait...yeah I do.  I have a smaller chest then all my friends so they like to...see if they ever grow...

Poor poor Mikuru...but It's still fun!!

We both feel the pain
[hugs]

we should start a group:
LASA
(locker abuse syndrome anonymous )

XD
In cosplays.
haha Just kidding.

I'm sooo excited about this XD

I just hope I can find a school attire in time! : [
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 08:37:41 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2008, 08:55:34 pm »
Hey guys!
I couldn't find a blue wig T_T
Um also...Have you guys seen the Dvd?
Well there's a ASOS Brigade!
We should totally do something like that!
^_^

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2008, 09:02:03 pm »
Hey guys!
I couldn't find a blue wig T_T
Um also...Have you guys seen the Dvd?
Well there's a ASOS Brigade!
We should totally do something like that!
^_^

I watch them online X3 ASOS is amazing XDDD

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2008, 09:04:47 pm »
I won the dvd at the fye anime spectacular cosplay contest

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2008, 09:06:35 pm »
I have the DVDs.  The ASOS Brigade is awesome.  We should so totally do something like that.  And don't worry about the wig, it's fine.  ^^

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2008, 09:19:36 pm »
Hmmmmm now I'm even more excited XD ~!!!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2008, 09:27:18 pm »
We'll all jsut have to goof off before or after the dance XD  I'm excited too.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2008, 09:28:18 pm »
We'll all jsut have to goof off before or after the dance XD  I'm excited too.

Well I'm going to be there Friday, so we can goof off that day as well! : D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2008, 09:30:05 pm »
I probably won't get there until later Friday night.  I thought we were leaving earlier but as of right now, we're not leaving GP until Friday around five-ish so we'll get there around nine or ten.  Where are you staying at?  We couldn't get into the DoubleTree so we're staying at the Mariott four blocks away.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2008, 09:30:45 pm »
Were are we meeting?
I can't really stay late...

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2008, 09:32:28 pm »
I'm not sure where we're meeting exactly.  Probably somewhere in the hotel lobby area then move somewhere else where we can dance.  How late can you stay?

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2008, 09:33:20 pm »
Donno, um maybe latest is 8? maybe 6 ish

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2008, 09:34:10 pm »
Oh that'll be plenty of time.  It shouldn't take too long.  Especially if everyone practices before hand.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2008, 09:44:17 pm »
I probably won't get there until later Friday night.  I thought we were leaving earlier but as of right now, we're not leaving GP until Friday around five-ish so we'll get there around nine or ten.  Where are you staying at?  We couldn't get into the DoubleTree so we're staying at the Mariott four blocks away.

I'm staying at the Double Tree. : D Well its only a few blocks~!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2008, 09:54:13 pm »
is this the dance we are doing for the long version? Or is it wrong? DX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1WdLALG1jI&feature=related

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2008, 10:35:32 pm »
Well we'll have to hang out.  Go to Lloyd center or something.  XD

And that is the other long version.  My sister and I were learnign that one but we liked this one better: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Cxg5Eqc2s&feature=related
That version isn't the best, but you can see the second verse and chorus part pretty well.  It's similar, with little differences.  The main difference is the positioning but that we can adjust when we hook up.
We're also going to post the version we know so you cna see how we do it.  I'm just finishing the video.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2008, 10:38:21 pm »
Ah I see! : D
Thank you so much! <333

Hahah if you want we can hang out before the con (like meetup) and do a small video! X3
But I'm not sure if you would want to [hitshead] since I can be really dull.
And I don't have the school attire yet, soooo I would be walking around in Koi no Mikuru Densetsu attire (blush)
people would probably think I was a hooker.
[DIES]

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2008, 10:41:15 pm »
We should hang out!  I cna be fairly boring too but it would be so much fun to do something.  Anything.  We'll have to do a video of somekind.  It would just be fun.  And I love fun.
And that's fine.  My sister is doing Mikuru for her cosplay too and she's in the Koi no Mikuru Densetsu attire as well.  She wears it everywhere.  We went to the super market the other night and everyone just stared when she pulled money out of her bra.  I was al '...I don't know her...'

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2008, 10:47:41 pm »
I do love fun as well! : D
I am a funaholic.

hmmmm well...
Do you perhaps have AIM? I know you have MSN, but my laptop won't accept that : [
(curses my macbook!)
We could chat about it on that if you'd like : D

I just fell off my bed laughing.
Tell your sister she is AWESOME. XD
Well she probably looks a heck of a lot better in hers than I do. DX I have to fix mine, since the person who I commissioned it from did it wrong. : [ oh well. (sigh)

I just need to find the school attire somewhere or else I'm deadddd.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2008, 10:59:52 pm »
I'm a funer-aholic.  XD

I only have MSN unforunatly... ;-;  I would download others but MSN is the only one I really like and it would take too much memory to get more than one messenger. 

My sister feels bad now because she thought she was going to be original.  I told her who cares yours is probably better anyway.  She's like...short and flat chested so Mikuru, she is not.  but she tries.  OH!  It could be like lil' Mikuru and Older Mikuru.  Without the nurse outfit of course. 

I love my school attire outfit XD  I lost my arm band though...

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2008, 11:05:50 pm »
I'm a funer-aholic.  XD

I only have MSN unforunatly... ;-;  I would download others but MSN is the only one I really like and it would take too much memory to get more than one messenger. 

My sister feels bad now because she thought she was going to be original.  I told her who cares yours is probably better anyway.  She's like...short and flat chested so Mikuru, she is not.  but she tries.  OH!  It could be like lil' Mikuru and Older Mikuru.  Without the nurse outfit of course. 

I love my school attire outfit XD  I lost my arm band though...

Ahh I see.
hmmm
well there is always email?I supposeeeee.

Awee! well tell your sister for me she is the best! I will even tell her myself! : D
"YOUR THE BEST! DON'T THINK OTHERWISE!"

I'm going to bite as her I know it DX
My breasts are wayyyy too large
nasty.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2008, 11:12:36 pm »
That's true.  Email always works and I'm always on when I'm not as work.

And my sister is good but she doesn't have the breasts.  For Mikuru it's best to had bigger boobs.  You'll do fine as her, don't worry so much!

Here's a picture of her for a Mikuru photo shoot we did at a local park.  Not the best but this was a my favorite picture we took: 

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2008, 11:18:37 pm »
wahhhh~! shes sooooo cuteee~!
: DDD

She's makes a good Mikuru! :]
and its probably a good thing she doesn't have that, then the scary old guys would be all over her!
DX noooo
[hides]

I'll upload a "teaser" picture as soon as I can XD I'm reallllly nervous though.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2008, 11:20:34 pm »
She says thank you.  You'r probably a cuter Mikuru.
And yes, they'd be all over her.  But that's why our cousin is there.  He's also our protector.

I can't wait to see it!!  X3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2008, 11:24:41 pm »
And yes, they'd be all over her.  But that's why our cousin is there.  He's also our protector.

I'll try to take a photo tomorrow or sometime this week XD  I'm nervous about it
Maybe on my birthday (laughs)

A protector is always, ALWAYS GOOD.
No matter your age!!! XD I need one my friend says, haha.
And my boyfriend isn't coming, soooo oh dear.
DX
Hopefully creepy men will stay away from my Mikuru Beam!!!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2008, 11:43:44 pm »

I'll try to take a photo tomorrow or sometime this week XD  I'm nervous about it

DX

Well I can't wait to see it either way.  X3

Yeah.  If anyone gets near us, he's ichigo so he'll kill them...a lot.
At least you have a boyfriend neh?
Go Mikuru beam!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2008, 11:46:22 pm »

DX

Go Mikuru beam!

Ooooohhh good guard right there! : D
I don't know if I have one, I should get on that. XD

[blush]
yes XD I'm sorry I get flustered easily.
I wanted him to come but he has to work.
lame.

Hmmm with the dance, will we be learning it ahead of time? Just in case those who need a refresh? (that would be me DX since I'm stoopid.)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 11:46:47 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2008, 11:54:35 pm »

DX

Go Mikuru beam!

Ooooohhh good guard right there! : D
I don't know if I have one, I should get on that. XD

[blush]
yes XD I'm sorry I get flustered easily.
I wanted him to come but he has to work.
lame.

Hmmm with the dance, will we be learning it ahead of time? Just in case those who need a refresh? (that would be me DX since I'm stoopid.)

You should.  Or just stick by us.  We're a little weird but we don't bite...hard.

And that sucks.  I managed to get teh weekend off thankfully.  I'd die if I didn't get to go.

And we will be getting together and teaching those who don't know it but it's better to know it ahead of time just for time.  We'll brush up and group up and everything so we'll be perfect!  X3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2008, 11:59:46 pm »

haha. hard XD
I just blush and trip.
a lot.
and I'm not kidding.

sad.

Yes, I'm sad but at least he gets lots o' money. XD
Which I do not anymore, oh wells.
He was going to be my Pazu, but I think he is for halloween (WAY TOO EXCITED)

Ah! Alrighty : D
I was nervous for a second there!

I reallllly need to brush up on my LUCKY STAR DANCE. DX It's more messy than a babys bib.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #129 on: August 05, 2008, 12:04:19 am »
Yeah.  I haven't done Lucky Star for a while.  I'm really wanting to do Hare Hare the best for youtube and everything, and have Lucky Star more as a fun thing as a group.  If we mess up on it here and there it's fine.  Same for HHY but I'd rather have at least that one look good.  We'll see.

I'm eager to see how this all plays out.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2008, 12:05:35 am »
I'm excited but nervous at the same time!

It's like high school all over again!
XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #131 on: August 05, 2008, 12:06:29 am »
Yeah seriously XD

oslapedo

« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2008, 07:26:20 pm »

Curse my female gender! Wait a second... maybe it's a GOOD thing to not get dragged about by tie... yay being female!  ;)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2008, 09:47:20 pm »

Curse my female gender! Wait a second... maybe it's a GOOD thing to not get dragged about by tie... yay being female!  ;)
I'll just do like haruki and drag you by your pigtail.  >X3

oslapedo

« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2008, 09:54:43 pm »
... Do I have to?  :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2008, 09:57:52 pm »
... Do I have to?  :D

Hehe, now I'm even more excited having a Kyonko >X3

oslapedo

« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2008, 09:59:36 pm »
That's quite worrisome...

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2008, 10:02:20 pm »
That's quite worrisome...

No way!  It'll be a blast!!  You should feel special to be bossed around by me.  Haha!!  XD

oslapedo

« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2008, 10:06:59 pm »
Can I be special all by myself? Your kind of special fills me with dread. ;)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2008, 10:07:36 pm »
No worries my dear Kyonko, together we shall take over Kumoricon 2008!!

oslapedo

« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2008, 10:13:02 pm »
If I must ~sigh of doom~

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2008, 10:14:33 pm »
Hehe, victory point goes to me!

oslapedo

« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2008, 10:24:59 pm »
I can live with that loss  :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2008, 10:27:46 pm »
Good because you don't get it.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2008, 10:30:04 pm »
Wahh! Please don't fight! XD

Now I'm even MORE excit
ed! yays!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2008, 10:31:40 pm »
That's right everyone!  now if only we could find us a Yuki and/or Itsuki...

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2008, 10:32:44 pm »
[/sigh] Okay I couldn't find a blue wig...

oslapedo

« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2008, 10:33:57 pm »
*cough* or Itsuka ;)

I don't know if it's physically possible for me to get any more excited. I should probably work on the dances though, my Hare Hare Yukai is nearly perfect, but I should probably start learning Motekke! Sailor Fuku...

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2008, 10:35:01 pm »
That's okay about the wig.  Most of us don't have the outfits or hair so it's okay.

And yes.  I'm SO excited!  I can't wait!!!  Even if we fail miserably, we'll have fun doing it.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2008, 10:37:50 pm »
I guess I can do Itsuka XD
I'm memorized both dances...

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2008, 10:38:45 pm »
Seriously?!  That would be so cool...I want to have the entire SOS brigade and record a something or other jsut for the heck of it.  Now if only we could find a Yuki...

oslapedo

« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2008, 10:39:22 pm »
Yeah, don't worry about the wig. For my TMoHS cosplay I doubt that I'll be donning any wigs (yay for brown hair!).

And oh my gosh, anime_gurl, I just realized that your on my three man cell! That's so amazing!  ;D We'll dance the Hare Hare Yukai to rule them all!  8)

Edit: Hecks yes for genderbending! Way to be awesome sugarlat  :D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 10:40:30 pm by oslapedo »

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2008, 10:40:26 pm »
I have short brown hair [/nods] But it's dark.

oslapedo

« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2008, 10:41:03 pm »
That's good enough ;)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2008, 10:42:42 pm »
Yeah, don't worry about the wig. For my TMoHS cosplay I doubt that I'll be donning any wigs (yay for brown hair!).

And oh my gosh, anime_gurl, I just realized that your on my three man cell! That's so amazing!  ;D We'll dance the Hare Hare Yukai to rule them all!  8)

Edit: Hecks yes for genderbending! Way to be awesome sugarlat  :D

OOOOHHHH :DDDDD
I thought your name looked familiar!! XD haha now I know where!
Wahh I hope I do you justice! XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2008, 10:43:25 pm »
Yes, unforunatly because of my other cosplay I'll have to be a black haired Haruhi.  I guess it works still but it's just the same.  Oh well...

oslapedo

« Reply #156 on: August 10, 2008, 10:45:44 pm »
I hope I do YOU justice! It will be oh so epic! We should hunt down our other member so that we can have some intense cyber group bonding  :D

Kori, a black haired Haruhi is better than, say, a blonde Haruhi at least.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #157 on: August 10, 2008, 10:48:41 pm »
oh my goodness, what if there were valley girl haruhi's or Ganguros.
DX

I would die.
nasttyyyyy.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #158 on: August 10, 2008, 10:49:26 pm »
I hope I do YOU justice! It will be oh so epic! We should hunt down our other member so that we can have some intense cyber group bonding  :D

Kori, a black haired Haruhi is better than, say, a blonde Haruhi at least.

YES! : D that sounds delightful, now I must find who the other person is (goes back a few pages.) hmmmm

oslapedo

« Reply #159 on: August 10, 2008, 10:50:55 pm »
I would die of laughter  :D Just the very thought makes me giggle.

Good luck trekking back a few pages! If you fall into a hole I'll maybe try and help you out!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2008, 10:53:36 pm »
I would die of laughter  :D Just the very thought makes me giggle.

Good luck trekking back a few pages! If you fall into a hole I'll maybe try and help you out!

I FOUND IT.

Ryu-chan.
And by the looks of it, they are male. Oooohhh interesting. : O

I am AIM/MSN if you'd like to talk about our group over that : D

oslapedo

« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2008, 11:01:07 pm »
Oh... wow. That'll be interesting ;D

And I was trying to add you to my MSN but I don't know how. Mine is on my profile, if you posses the common sense that I do not  :D

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2008, 11:01:18 pm »
I'm on Msn as well.

oslapedo

« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2008, 11:02:28 pm »
Care to add a computer illiterate fool?  :D

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2008, 11:03:19 pm »
Oh... wow. That'll be interesting ;D

And I was trying to add you to my MSN but I don't know how. Mine is on my profile, if you posses the common sense that I do not  :D

ah, alrighty! I added you : D my MSN is on there as well, sooooo if you need to contact me, it's on my profile.
: 3

oslapedo

« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2008, 11:09:13 pm »
I can't find you! I tried inviting you just now  :D

More, um... on topic... How's everyone at the dances so far? All I need to practice is the Lucky Star one pretty much ^_^

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2008, 11:11:10 pm »
I can't find you! I tried inviting you just now  :D

More, um... on topic... How's everyone at the dances so far? All I need to practice is the Lucky Star one pretty much ^_^

hmmm strange! It says that your online, and I'm talking to you. hmmmm : [

I'm good on all of the dances, EXCEPT the ending to TMoHS gets me XD haha sad I know.
And Lucky star CHORUS PART, is tricky. Silly body of mine can't react to the brain fast enough. (hitshead)

oslapedo

« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2008, 11:17:04 pm »
I'm not completely perfect on the very ending of Hare Hare Yukai either. I need to work on the stuff right after the "Suki Desho!" too  :D

I haven't even started on the Lucky Star dance at all, so if your hitting any heads it should be mine ;)

Btw, I finally see you on MSN! But your offline xD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2008, 11:21:56 pm »
I'm not completely perfect on the very ending of Hare Hare Yukai either. I need to work on the stuff right after the "Suki Desho!" too  :D

I haven't even started on the Lucky Star dance at all, so if your hitting any heads it should be mine ;)

Btw, I finally see you on MSN! But your offline xD

I get scared at the very end the last few notes. All I know is that Mikuru GOES ON THE KNEE. XD the point point ending always gets me XD wahhh.

Yeah, the lucky star dance is a hard one to learn. What's even harder is the song itself (Japanese class we tried to sing it as fast as we could.) IT'S A TOUNGE TWISTER! I will say that! XD

I am? Strange. I'll sign on and restart my silly computer and see what happens  :D

oslapedo

« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2008, 11:28:00 pm »
I know that I (as Haruhi) twirl around and do a discolicious pose. But it boggles my mind  :D

Your JClass sounds really cool! =o All we have at my school is JClub.

*Waits to see what shall happen while trying to stay on-topic x)*

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2008, 11:43:37 pm »
I can sing the song!
I've mastered it!
I've also mastered Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite in japanese!
The dances I'm good.
I sometimes have trouble remembering the full haruhi dance though.

oslapedo

« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2008, 11:54:12 pm »
I usually do the same on the long version as the short, but it can be disorienting some times  ;D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2008, 05:11:38 am »
With dancing and all, when we hook up we will practice a bit because we all probably have problems here and there.  I was having problems with the hands circles at the beginning a while ago but my sister pointed it out and I fixed it.  The ending is hard but I do the cheater way so I'll show you how I do that XD  My sister does Mikuru so she cna help teach you that part too. 

As for Lucky star, the chorus part I'm pretty sure, my sister and I do it another cheater kind of way.  Or some different way.  I don't think it's EXACTLY the same.  So when we get together we'll see.

Lip syncing is your friend for this.  And smiling.  And having fun XD  It's no fun if you don't have fun. 

I'm on MSN as well if anyone wants to talk.

Ryu-chan is a male so I'm interested to see how he does.  Groups may change (MAY change) when we get together depending on if we have last minute members join who aren't online or if we have people drop out kind of thing.  I'm not really wanting to teach the dance very much because it'll take us a while to get in sync with each other as is.  But we'll see.  I know there are a lot of photo shoots happening Saturday so I don't want to be TOO long.  I could do it all day but I'm sure you guys have other things planned XD

We have no Japanese/Anime/Manga related anything at our school.  Just a whole mob of narutards -wanna shoot- who forced the library to buy manga out of order and bombard the school art show with crappy pencil drawn screenshots they show off as prized posessions.  (No offense to those who do that.  I do it for shading and charcoal practice though I don't do it like they do...)

I've mastered a few japanese songs I was thinking about doing for the karaoke contest but I suck at singing.  My sister is wanting to do the Mikuru song she sings for the book chapters, but we'll see.  She's shy.

A Valley/Ganguru Haruhi would be interesting but I think Kyon would hang himself at that point XD  I figured I could get away with black hair.

THERE!  I think I replied to everything!  -Whew-

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2008, 06:13:53 am »
I'm leaving for Idaho at the moment, as I write this pulling away from the driveway. Bringing my computer hoping that there will be internet. XD WAHHHH

Ohhh the "cheater" way sounds fun  :D
teehee
I wish my family was into anime, it would be so much easier. But I'm the only odd sheep out : [ I'm used to it.

Yes, I can sing all the songs, except Lucky, I can only sing the chorus and SOME of the other parts. XD sad I am.
I suck at singing, so Im reallly scared about the karaoke room : [
With Haruhi, I did record myself singing Koi no Mikuru Densetsu, but I don't know how to upload it. And I'm really embarrassed.
I can sing Hare Hare if you'd like, if you would want a sample I could send you one over MSN [hitshead]

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2008, 10:00:52 am »
I'll try and do a dub and put it on youtube ^_^
I'm still a bit sick so I don't know how it'll turn out XD
Hm...I might be getting a summer Miyuki together...
I've never made a pleated skirt before so we'll see how it'll turn out...

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2008, 01:46:05 pm »
Hmm. I can do HHY at probably 90% and Lucky Star at about 65% @_@ I need more practice.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

oslapedo

« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2008, 10:10:57 pm »
I can do HHY at 99ish, and M!SF at like... -5%  :D I'll be practicing the days away!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2008, 10:16:54 pm »
Oh doods, why don't we have the Haruhi 1-2ish and have a Lucky star one after it?
I'm currently working on the summer uniform, I'll take a pic on the skirt I made in 5 hours and attach it later.

oslapedo

« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2008, 10:19:15 pm »
What day are we doing this? Saturday? I have no idea when anything is @_@

And I look forward to seeing your LS skirt!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2008, 10:27:48 pm »
That's what I was planning to do.  HHY first then LS.  Maybe a few other small things in between.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #180 on: August 11, 2008, 10:31:57 pm »
Let's have TMoHS at 1 and Lucky Star at 1:30 or 2..
Sounds good? Closing ceremony is at 3 and I don't want it to close.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2008, 10:46:58 pm »
We're doing this on Saturday though...there's no closing ceremony on saturday XD

oslapedo

« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2008, 10:56:30 pm »
That's be horrible! Saturday is just the beginning!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2008, 11:13:32 pm »
Well we can do it Sunday if you want.  Either day works fine for me.

oslapedo

« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2008, 11:15:57 pm »
NO! Not Sunday! There's too much junk going on during Sunday :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #185 on: August 11, 2008, 11:18:11 pm »
Okay then Saturday XD

oslapedo

« Reply #186 on: August 11, 2008, 11:25:57 pm »
That sounds super!  ;D

Edit: Change of heart! I just remembered that I'll be cosplaying from DN on Saturday. Perhaps maybe it should be Sunday...? :3
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 11:53:27 pm by oslapedo »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #187 on: August 12, 2008, 02:29:43 pm »
I don't care if we do it on Saturday or Sunday.  Whichever is fine by me.  I'm cosplaying Bleach for Saturday but I'll be running to the bathroom and changing for the dance. 

In other news, here's some fun if people want to do it.  I know we kind of were talking about it:
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=7431.0

oslapedo

« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2008, 09:01:20 pm »
I don't care which day either. But I'm the most indecisive peson ever so I really shouldn't be making such a call ^_^,

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #189 on: August 12, 2008, 09:55:47 pm »
Basically all of my photoshoots are on Saturday.

I have the BLEACH photoshoot, then the Haruhi/Lucky dance, then the MIYAZAKI shoot which I have NO CLUE when it is going to be. DX
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 09:58:11 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #190 on: August 12, 2008, 09:57:15 pm »
I know.  All the shoots I'm doing at Saturday which right now are the Bleach and DN.  I might do some others but right now that's it.  Then there's this so that's three cosplays.

oslapedo

« Reply #191 on: August 12, 2008, 10:02:36 pm »
Sunday it is then? I don't think I have any shoots on sunday, but oslapedo is rather forgetful. And likes to talk in 3rd person on occasion x)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2008, 10:04:30 pm »
I do that too XD  Sunday would actually work better but it depends on what everyone is doing.

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2008, 10:05:11 pm »
x.x I want to be involved in this! Every Hare Hare Yukai dance group needs a random Axel to dance along with them. XD Somebody PM me perhaps when a decision is made? >.>

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #194 on: August 12, 2008, 10:07:59 pm »
Yeah seriously XD  It'll either be Sunday around 1ish or Saturday around 1ish unless we want to change it.

oslapedo

« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2008, 10:10:19 pm »
1ish sounds good. Then again I don't know what's going on at all so I should probably just be ignored :D

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2008, 10:10:51 pm »
So this is happening SUNDAY correct?

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2008, 10:12:20 pm »
SATURDAY!
I don't even think Sunday should be an option!
Or Monday!

oslapedo

« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2008, 10:13:17 pm »
Monday's forbidden! I think...

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2008, 10:15:28 pm »
Monday is forbidden and it sounds to me like Sugarlat wants it Saturday which is what would be fine by me.  We just have to decide a day and stay with it.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #200 on: August 12, 2008, 10:17:29 pm »
Well all I have going on Saturday is the Bleach photoshoot like I said before, and something else I think. (hitshead) I can't recall...hmmmm. but it seemed important. u v u

oslapedo

« Reply #201 on: August 12, 2008, 10:18:15 pm »
Would that be the Miyazaki photoshoot? xD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #202 on: August 12, 2008, 10:24:36 pm »
....wow. I am quite stupid. XD the one photo shoot that I'm in "charge" of and I forgot. HAHAHA. I'm sooo stoopid

oslapedo

« Reply #203 on: August 12, 2008, 10:29:11 pm »
It's okay. I'm pretty sure that I forgot that that the DN shoot was on Saturday a million times. I won't know anything for sure until the schedule comes out  :D

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #204 on: August 12, 2008, 10:32:47 pm »
i cant rmember...are we gonna do the full dance of hhy or the short version?

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #205 on: August 12, 2008, 10:33:28 pm »
EXACTLY.
: D so we shouldn't beat ourselves up XD

wahh I'm so nervous for KCON already!! [hitshead]

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #206 on: August 12, 2008, 10:34:33 pm »
We are going to be doing the full version.  I'm going to post the link to the video for it tomorrow so you can see how my sister and I do it.  Sorry we haven't posted it sooner, we had issues.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #207 on: August 12, 2008, 10:35:25 pm »
i cant rmember...are we gonna do the full dance of hhy or the short version?

AH! your in our group!!!  :D

We are doing the long version, I'll find it somewhere here for you.... [looks at previous pages]
AH!
Found it!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Cxg5Eqc2s&feature=related

oslapedo

« Reply #208 on: August 12, 2008, 10:40:20 pm »
Yay! We're a cohesive unit! ;D Our group is SO the best!

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #209 on: August 12, 2008, 10:41:26 pm »
Arg. I only know the short version. x.x not too hard to learn I hope? >.> Are we doing the odd thing in teh very beginning?

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #210 on: August 12, 2008, 10:50:03 pm »
Hey, VampireFangs103, are you still going to the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot tomorrow? I'd still like to practice the HHY if that's okay. ^_^;
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

oslapedo

« Reply #211 on: August 12, 2008, 10:51:32 pm »
The begginings easy, it's the last ten  seconds that suck. I can teach you, if you'd like ^_^ And the long version is pretty simple too, once you have the short version down.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #212 on: August 12, 2008, 10:53:08 pm »
Yeah, the long version is easy once you know the long version.  It's the second chorus and positions that change.  other than that the rest is the same.

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #213 on: August 12, 2008, 10:59:36 pm »
Sent you a PM Auricle

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #214 on: August 12, 2008, 11:00:18 pm »
I know. I'm sorry. I just replied to it. >_<;
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

oslapedo

« Reply #215 on: August 13, 2008, 10:39:55 am »
I was bored earlier so I decided to hula hoop while hare-hare-yukaing. It didn't turn out so well  :D It's also quite difficult to dance while wearing leg weights. It spices it up though x3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #216 on: August 13, 2008, 10:53:53 am »
haha I was dancing in the shower today and I fell XD
Stupid I am

oslapedo

« Reply #217 on: August 13, 2008, 12:29:33 pm »
I dance it in the shower too xD I luckily haven't fallen so far though.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #218 on: August 13, 2008, 03:04:14 pm »
I dance all the time at work...  I'm a Mcdonalds girl so it's kind of weird XD

oslapedo

« Reply #219 on: August 13, 2008, 03:57:07 pm »
I dance it in public all the time too! My sister always gets embarassed and angry when I do XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #220 on: August 13, 2008, 03:58:15 pm »
I usually am embarassed a little at first when people watch but then I realise, they're jsut jealous of my mad dancing skills X3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #221 on: August 13, 2008, 05:03:23 pm »
I usually am embarassed a little at first when people watch but then I realise, they're jsut jealous of my mad dancing skills X3

EXACTLY!!
I did that when I worked at PSU, I brought my IPOD and would listen to HHY on repeat. I couldn't help but dance DX
....Then I noticed the football players staring at me while at the counter.
DX

oslapedo

« Reply #222 on: August 13, 2008, 05:33:05 pm »
I'm not ever really embaressed. I like attracting weird looks  ;D

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #223 on: August 13, 2008, 10:10:30 pm »
I dance it in the shower too xD I luckily haven't fallen so far though.

i dont dance in the shower, i sing xD i kinda feel sorry for my neighbors cause i like to sing badly on purpose sometimes ;_;

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #224 on: August 13, 2008, 10:11:38 pm »
Well they are just jealous of your singing skills.  : D I KNAW I AM.

oslapedo

« Reply #225 on: August 13, 2008, 11:14:13 pm »
I'm jealous too. On a good singing day for me only several kittens spontaneously die. And that's a GOOD day x)

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #226 on: August 14, 2008, 01:11:17 am »
but those are the kittns who top to listen to your inging only to realize their in the middle of the highway

oslapedo

« Reply #227 on: August 14, 2008, 01:14:58 am »
AW! I feel so bad for my adoring fans!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #228 on: August 14, 2008, 02:05:21 am »
K so um....Yeah I'm writting a schedual for my K-con times...it seems most of my free time will be on Sunday....
Like anytime after 1 I'm free....
I wasn't expecting this....So....yeahh...-_-
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 06:36:20 am by Sugarlat »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #229 on: August 14, 2008, 08:21:22 am »
I'm mostly free Sunday as well, but it seems everyone wants to do this Saturday, which I don't have a problem with.  Sunday I'll probably just do my SOS Brigade fun stuff.  Dancing stands as Saturday around 1 until further notice.

oslapedo

« Reply #230 on: August 14, 2008, 10:22:15 am »
My freeest day turned out to be Sunday too (wtf xD). And yay for ASOS on Sunday!  ;D

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #231 on: August 14, 2008, 03:06:09 pm »
DX at 1 is the L vs. Kira Debate Poop then there's cosplay photography....

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #232 on: August 14, 2008, 05:21:17 pm »
OMG

We could do this all THREE days!! or would that be too much Happy Happy Sunshine? XD
Because if some people can't do it one day, we could do it all three days at the same time?
maybe.....?
[hides]

oslapedo

« Reply #233 on: August 14, 2008, 06:50:51 pm »
I'l probably be at the L vs Kira debate too! (Guess who I'm rooting for! xD)

And OMG I'd love happy happy sunshine constant Hare-Hare-Yukaiage. I don't know about my friends that are going with me though :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #234 on: August 14, 2008, 07:40:26 pm »
I won't be able to be there Monday, but we could do it Sat. and Sun.

oslapedo

« Reply #235 on: August 14, 2008, 08:02:03 pm »
Then we shant do it on Monday!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #236 on: August 14, 2008, 09:53:34 pm »
The only thing is on Sunday I think,I'm involved for the HOST TEA CLUB thingy : D
Hmmm I should see what events I need to go to XD I forget easily

oslapedo

« Reply #237 on: August 14, 2008, 10:38:02 pm »
Hm... on Sunday I'm going to QA/Autographs with Richard Epcar and Kirk Thornton, Ouran Tea Party, xxxholic movie, yaoi/yuri party for minors, and probably the slightly anime dating game. So that means I'm free for little chunks throughout the day. From 7pm to 9pm I'm totally free xD

For our SOS meet up are we just gonna do it whenever? xD
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 10:50:08 pm by oslapedo »

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #238 on: August 14, 2008, 10:48:56 pm »
I'll be hosting at the tea party as Hunny sempai on Sunday so I can't do anything from 9-12:30 <- that's including the photoshoot.
hm....
I think i'll have a chunck of time between then and 5 i might go view the cosplay contest at 4:30 though...

oslapedo

« Reply #239 on: August 14, 2008, 10:55:21 pm »
What if we switched backto doing it on Saturday x) If we do that I have a free window of time from 2-4, after the L vs Kira debate, and before the forum meet up panel.

Oh Kori, if only you could be here on Monday! There's hardly anything going on then! :D

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #240 on: August 14, 2008, 11:08:01 pm »
I have to attend the kh photoshoot at 3 and I'm attending cosplay photography, free time at 2:30, photoshoot at 3, scenes from a hat at 4 then the forum meet up...

oslapedo

« Reply #241 on: August 14, 2008, 11:15:01 pm »
Goodness gracious :D Shall we perhaps play this slightly by ear then, since everyone's schedule is so jam packed?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #242 on: August 15, 2008, 06:55:44 am »
I know!  I want so badly to be there Monday but we can't because we have to go school shopping and crap for my sister who starts school Tuesday.  I told dad I could just drive myself but he thinks I'll die doing it alone.  I'll have to check my schedule to see if it all fits too.  I might have to sacrifice somethings, but that's okay.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #243 on: August 15, 2008, 07:01:44 am »
aweeee : [ he should pick you up after they are done : [ you shouldn't be FORCED to go school shopping XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #244 on: August 15, 2008, 07:03:06 am »
I know, but they're going to Eugene by then.  We only have our hotel for Friday and Saturday.  So Sunday I'd be out of a room anyway.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #245 on: August 15, 2008, 07:15:36 am »
Aweee : [ I keep forgetting Eugene is like three hours away XD (My older brother used to go to UFO)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #246 on: August 15, 2008, 07:18:16 am »
Yeah...so it kind of sucks.  We'll be there Friday evening until Sunday...probably after the slightly anime dating game.  But then we have to get going.  Friday I think we're going to cosplay and go to the mall just for fun though X3  Get a good three days full of fun either way.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #247 on: August 15, 2008, 07:22:36 am »
Well at least we get to have fun fun :DDD nee?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #248 on: August 15, 2008, 07:27:34 am »
Yes we do ^^

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #249 on: August 15, 2008, 08:53:45 am »
Syd-chan and I decided to grab a group to go to the Lloyd center for dinner
It'll probably be after the pocky club panel.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #250 on: August 15, 2008, 09:52:51 am »
awe that sounds like a lot of fun  : D

oslapedo

« Reply #251 on: August 15, 2008, 02:29:52 pm »
Even though you can only go partially this year, just make sure you go all three days next time ;D

And Eugene's only two hours away ^^ I live an hour south of it, and three hours south of Portland x) I'm so obscurely located!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #252 on: August 15, 2008, 05:13:35 pm »
I live in Grants Pass so Portland is like...four hours away give or take.

oslapedo

« Reply #253 on: August 15, 2008, 05:24:41 pm »
I feel your pain. I wish I lived in the city of an anime convention, like the lucky portlandians. That would be so convenient :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #254 on: August 15, 2008, 05:27:51 pm »
Eh, it's not as bad as going to AOD.  That was ten hours away not counting stops for food and gas.

oslapedo

« Reply #255 on: August 15, 2008, 11:00:26 pm »
That's pretty intense of you :D

We had registration for school today and we got schedules and pics and all that jazz. I decided to cosplay as Haruhi for my school pic and it was SO boiling hot. I feel slightly dumb now for choosing the winter uniform over the summer one now! KCon will be epicly brutal D:

Btw I'm really glad I cosplayed to school. My friends thought I was so foolish and my face is red in the pic because I was laughing so hard ;D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 11:05:46 pm by oslapedo »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #256 on: August 17, 2008, 06:39:05 pm »
Yeah, she wears the winter one more but I'm going to get the summer one also.  It will be brutal at Kcon.  I'm hoping perhaps we have overcast or something...  Maybe... -crosses fingers-

And yeah.  My friends and I use to cosplay at school all the time, we would get weird looks but it was still awesome.

oslapedo

« Reply #257 on: August 17, 2008, 06:51:11 pm »
Oh gosh, I pray for overcast too. Then It'd be lievable in my Kyonko cosplay :D Where I live in Roseburg, OR it hasn't rained for at least two months straight. It's ridiculous ;_;

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #258 on: August 17, 2008, 06:59:42 pm »
Yeah, for Kyonko you have the jacket on over it so wow...hotness much.
It FINALLY rained this weekend for a few hours but it made everything very humid so we're dying.  XP

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #259 on: August 17, 2008, 07:03:47 pm »
oh god we are going to die XD
YAYYYYY TO HEAT STROKE <333

I'm buying the winter attire at the con.
wahhh XD
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 07:05:22 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #260 on: August 17, 2008, 07:42:55 pm »
I made the summer attire ^_^
I'm glad for it too with all this hot weather.
What time is the photo shoot?
I need confirmation so I can tell tom.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #261 on: August 17, 2008, 07:48:48 pm »
The MoHS photo shoot is Monday, or that's what it says anyway.  I'm kind of bummed I won't be able to go.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #262 on: August 17, 2008, 07:56:16 pm »
The MoHS photo shoot is Monday, or that's what it says anyway.  I'm kind of bummed I won't be able to go.

We could have our own photoshoot : D at the HARE HARE YUKAI DANCE.

maybe..?

So we are meeting in the park at 1, correct? I'll try to purchase my attire before then :DDD
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 07:57:42 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #263 on: August 17, 2008, 07:57:11 pm »
we can change it to Sunday maybeh?
my list is screwed up...so I'm not going by that anymore.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #264 on: August 17, 2008, 07:59:15 pm »
we can change it to Sunday maybeh?
my list is screwed up...so I'm not going by that anymore.

Well like I said, we could choose a time each day (except Monday) if people can't come to the dance etc.etc.

But I don't know if that would work for everyone : [

but here is my schedule:

SAT
Dating Game (not con one) 10:30-11 AMish
Bleach Photo shoot 12 PM
Hare Hare Yukai/Lucky Star Dances 1 PM
Miyazaki photo shoot 3 PM
Forum Panel 4:30 PM

SUN
Host tea party 9 AM -12 PM
You Dub! - 12 PM (uh....oh...)
.HUGE GAP OH MY GOSH.
Shounen ai/Shoujou ai sleepover 9 PM
Yaoi/Yuri (..maybe) 11 PM
Dance 12 AM

MON
Ramen fire bowl attack! 9:30 AM
TMoHS Photo shoot ????
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 08:03:46 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #265 on: August 17, 2008, 08:01:19 pm »
Yeah.  I really want to do the dance Sunday.  Or at least change it some other time Saturday.  I have a sickly full schedule Saturday.  XD  Sunday I'm almost doing nothing.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #266 on: August 17, 2008, 08:07:45 pm »
Welllll maybe?

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #267 on: August 17, 2008, 08:07:53 pm »
I dunno how long the skate thing is going to be on sunday but I'm free any time after that till 4:30.

oslapedo

« Reply #268 on: August 17, 2008, 08:12:06 pm »
We're changing days on our photo shoot? Wth? xD

I think if we still do it on Monday we should do it at 8am or 9am. But I guess we culd just as easily have it on Sunday, but I think we should keep an early time ^_^

And I'm not really going by my schedule either... I'll be changing all weekend long xD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #269 on: August 17, 2008, 08:17:36 pm »
When is the skate thing?  I want to go to it but I wasn't sure when it was. 

And Oslapedo, the shoot will stay Monday.  We were just saying do a mini one wiht just us during teh dance or something.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #270 on: August 17, 2008, 08:26:32 pm »
Well what time should the shoot be on monday cause I need to know what time the Lucky Star shoot will be also...

oslapedo

« Reply #271 on: August 17, 2008, 08:29:06 pm »
Kori I lubbers you and your explanation <3

I say for Monday: 8am! Any opposed?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #272 on: August 17, 2008, 08:32:17 pm »
I'm luffed?!  -le gasp-  XD  Yeah you guys plan the photo shoot, I won't be for that one. 

oslapedo

« Reply #273 on: August 17, 2008, 08:44:55 pm »
Of course you're luffed xD And a mini shoot during the HHY sounds fun too!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #274 on: August 17, 2008, 08:52:08 pm »
I can't wait for the fun!!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #275 on: August 17, 2008, 08:53:51 pm »
When and where is this going to be anyway o-o

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #276 on: August 17, 2008, 09:06:31 pm »
Anywhere we want it to be!!!  >X3

oslapedo

« Reply #277 on: August 17, 2008, 09:13:14 pm »
I like that attitude! :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #278 on: August 17, 2008, 09:19:54 pm »
We'll tie up the hotel managers and take over the whole hotel if we need to!  WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

oslapedo

« Reply #279 on: August 17, 2008, 09:28:21 pm »
That attitude however is a slightly scary one! xD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #280 on: August 17, 2008, 09:35:11 pm »
>X3 

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #281 on: August 24, 2008, 05:59:12 am »
Alright guys.  These are the times I'm free:

Friday: Any time during the evening
Saturday: Any time up until noon, then I'm free between 2:30pm and 3:00pm, 4:00pm to 8:00pm.
Sunday:  11:00am to 12:00pm and then about 1:00pm until 4:30pm.

I was thinking about putting our dancing for Sunday at 1:00pm so then it's not too late.  Or we could do it 4:00pm Saturday.  Those are the only times I'm really open and no offense but I dun wanna miss my own meeting. ^-^;;

oslapedo

« Reply #282 on: August 24, 2008, 10:10:20 am »
Well at 12:15 on Sunday is Cosplay on Ice, and at 4:30-5:30 is the forum meet up panel. How 'bout at 6 on Saturday? :3

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #283 on: August 24, 2008, 11:23:20 am »
6 is fine by me

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #284 on: August 24, 2008, 03:50:29 pm »
Yeah, the ice skate thing will be fun.  ^^ 

So we're going for six hopefully then...

oslapedo

« Reply #285 on: August 24, 2008, 03:54:16 pm »
It's official! Now all we need is a meeting spot... :3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #286 on: August 24, 2008, 03:58:48 pm »
Yeah.  I thought the park, but a lot of the shoots will be there plus it might be getting dark.  I also thought the lobby.  Then I also thought I could just march around with a sign.  We could probably meet in front of the manga library and find another spot to actually practice then a place to do the dance.

oslapedo

« Reply #287 on: August 24, 2008, 04:19:07 pm »
That sounds good ^_^

But uh... how's everyone's Lucky Star dances going? *is slightly nervous for LS*

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #288 on: August 24, 2008, 05:01:04 pm »
Perfecto!!!  XD

oslapedo

« Reply #289 on: August 24, 2008, 06:31:02 pm »
Well aren't you special xD I really need to work on my Lucky Star dance...

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #290 on: August 24, 2008, 06:33:23 pm »
So go work on it! 

(Yes my Haruhiism is coming out more and more with the con other days away...)

oslapedo

« Reply #291 on: August 24, 2008, 06:43:06 pm »
I'm so tired though! I had delightful cosplay escapades with my friends and I am kaputt! I'll work on it tommorrow! ;)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #292 on: August 24, 2008, 07:12:37 pm »
You better!  I won't have anyone messing up in my dance...thingy!!  No, I'm so kidding.  LS isn't as important to me as HHY, and if we mess up here or there, we're human...some of us...

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #293 on: August 25, 2008, 01:08:58 am »
i need to work on them myself =\

oslapedo

« Reply #294 on: August 25, 2008, 01:11:02 am »
Don't worry! We've still got... 4 days XD

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #295 on: August 25, 2008, 09:37:09 pm »
What time is the dance?
I'll have to do some magical, cosplay changing thing.
....what about the lucky star photo shoot?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #296 on: August 25, 2008, 10:22:00 pm »
We decided Saturday at six pm.  It's kind of late, but really that's the only time we could fit it. 
I dunno about the LS photo shoot.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #297 on: August 25, 2008, 10:39:17 pm »
crap thats the pocky club panel....
I have to attend...
How long is the dance each do you know?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #298 on: August 26, 2008, 07:00:29 am »
Not sure...technicaly the song lasts about 4 minutes and LS, the short version, is ony a minute or so.  We're going to get together first.  Then we're going to gather our groups (hopefully) everyone's there.  We might get new people in on it too, those that don't have internet and such.  Then we'll get together new and old groups and see what everyone's got.  Then we'll alter what we need to and start practicing together.  Once we have it all, we'll get the cameras ready and record it!  Then you're all free to leave.  So it's kind of a so-so thing.

How long does the pocky club last?

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #299 on: August 26, 2008, 05:42:57 pm »
Until like 7 so about an hour or so...

oslapedo

« Reply #300 on: August 26, 2008, 05:51:08 pm »
I'm ok with changing it to 7 =3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #301 on: August 26, 2008, 06:04:00 pm »
I'm fine with whatever time, but that means it'll just be later and some people can't do things as it gets later...

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #302 on: August 27, 2008, 12:49:44 am »
Why don't we have it at 5?
I think I'm going to ditch the pool party nonetheless cause I don't have my hunny cosplay done for it...
Or sometime after the forum meet up?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 12:50:16 am by Sugarlat »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #303 on: August 27, 2008, 04:51:24 am »
I might be able to do five yes...

oslapedo

« Reply #304 on: August 27, 2008, 10:35:10 am »
How 'bout 5:35, right after the forum-meet up? If we do that I'm free until the Slants concert at 9pm X3

Oh and I think I might have to ditch the pool party too. I don't think I have time for it ;_;

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #305 on: August 27, 2008, 04:20:51 pm »
...you guys pick a time. 

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2008, 01:15:01 pm »
Yeah but that only gives us about 30 minutes till the pocky club panel...
I'll be in the anime dating game so I'm booked for most of the morning.
How about we have practice early in the morning around 9is maybe so we can teach the dances
Then we can have the shoot around 3:30 or 5:30....Your pick..

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #307 on: August 28, 2008, 05:01:34 pm »
Anytime before ten works for me.  But we need to pick a time right away because it's already in two days.

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2008, 07:05:50 pm »
Okay, so practice at 9:00 A.M. and actually dancing at 5:00?

Ashley and I (2/3 of group 5) won't be able to stay very late, we're supossed to be home before dark. ):
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

oslapedo

« Reply #309 on: August 28, 2008, 07:12:05 pm »
So we're Hare-Hare-Yukai-ing at 9am on Saturday. Where are we meeting?

As for the SOS movie we're making, I don't mind it being a sporadic thing. We could all swap numbers so we can contact each other during the con ^_^

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #310 on: August 28, 2008, 07:18:18 pm »
Okay!!!

Practice at 9am in the lobby
Dance at 5 to about 6 or so depending on how late we need I suppose.  
We'll try not to be too late.  It's the morning thing that will be tough for me but I'll be there if that's what we want to do.

Exchanging numbers would be a great idea... 

oslapedo

« Reply #311 on: August 28, 2008, 07:32:00 pm »
Hm... why do we have a seperate section for practice and dance? I'll be at the forum meet up until 5:30... so I'd be slightly late to the actual one if we had it at 5 ^_^,

And I be PMing my number to ya! <3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #312 on: August 28, 2008, 07:41:26 pm »
I know...let's just do it at five.  If you're a little late, that's fine.  We'll catch you up when we get there. 

As of right now, everyone, we will be doing it Saturday 5pm to about 6 or even 7pm that night.  If you can't come, I'm sorry but we can't keep changing it.  If you're late or have to leave early, that's fine.

oslapedo

« Reply #313 on: August 28, 2008, 07:49:26 pm »
That works for me dearie. After the forum meet up at 5:30 I'm free until 9.

WOOT! Kumoricon is practically upon us and our Hare Hare Yukaiing will be amazing! I'm so excited!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #314 on: August 28, 2008, 07:55:33 pm »
Hopefully those who signed up will still show up...

oslapedo

« Reply #315 on: August 28, 2008, 08:05:09 pm »
For my squad I know my Mikuru will be there, and I'm pretty sure my male!Yuki will show up too  8)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #316 on: August 28, 2008, 08:09:00 pm »
My group should be there...we'll see XD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #317 on: August 28, 2008, 08:18:09 pm »
I know...let's just do it at five.  If you're a little late, that's fine.  We'll catch you up when we get there. 

As of right now, everyone, we will be doing it Saturday 5pm to about 6 or even 7pm that night.  If you can't come, I'm sorry but we can't keep changing it.  If you're late or have to leave early, that's fine.

ALRIGHT.
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT.

Practice: 9 AM LOBBY

OFFICIAL DANCE: 5 PM PARK

rigghttt? : DDD

(MAKING A SCHEDULE FOR HERSELF)

pathetic I knows XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #318 on: August 28, 2008, 08:21:42 pm »

ALRIGHT.
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT.

Practice: 9 AM LOBBY

OFFICIAL DANCE: 5 PM PARK

rigghttt? : DDD

(MAKING A SCHEDULE FOR HERSELF)

pathetic I knows XD

Let's not bother with the 9am Practice.  I still need to get my badge and some people cna't get there that early.  Plus I'm be in all different cosplay and such... 

But yes.  5pm, let's meet in the lobby first then move somewhere else if needed.

oslapedo

« Reply #319 on: August 28, 2008, 08:26:17 pm »
Oh lawl. I was all prepared for early morning Hare Hare-ing. I like the time we have now, even though I'll have to be half-hour late... x3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #320 on: August 28, 2008, 08:27:52 pm »
Oh lawl. I was all prepared for early morning Hare Hare-ing. I like the time we have now, even though I'll have to be half-hour late... x3

(pssst psst oslapedo-chan we can meet and practice X3 teehee
we shall do our bestest!)

Are we allowed to hang out still before/after the HHY?
Or does that sound stupid : [

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #321 on: August 28, 2008, 08:28:59 pm »
No no!  I would love to hang out!  I have about...an hour break before the dance so I'll probably be floating around then and deffinantly after.  If anyone wants to hang out with me. 

oslapedo

« Reply #322 on: August 28, 2008, 08:33:40 pm »
(Psst! Okay! Our squad shall HHY like no other!)

I wanna hang out with all of you guys! Who's going to the dances? ;D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #323 on: August 28, 2008, 08:34:37 pm »
I'm going to the dances.  X3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #324 on: August 28, 2008, 08:37:31 pm »
No no!  I would love to hang out!  I have about...an hour break before the dance so I'll probably be floating around then and deffinantly after.  If anyone wants to hang out with me. 

So far my schedule is this:
.....so far

WARNING LONG FOOTAGE AHEAD. PREPARE TO BE IN IMMENSE PAIN FROM READING

SAT
Purchase TMoHS school attire - 10:00 AM
Dating Game - 10:30 AM
Miyazaki photo shoot - 3:00 PM
AMV Contest - 4:00 PM
Forum Panel - 4:30 (might be late)
Hare Hare Yukai - 5 PM
Cirtus&You - 12:30 AM
Dance - ?

SUN
Host Tea party - 8:30 AM
You Dub! - 12 PM
ASOS Meeting - 2 PM
Meet Tarot - 4:30
7:30 PM Clamp in Wonderland
Shounen/Shoujo Ai Sleepover - 9 PM
Dance (if didn't attend before) - ?

MON
Melancholy Shoot - 8 AM
Fire Ramen eating contest- 9:30
Anime Christmas - 10 AM
Neo Angelique- Abyss- 10:30

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #325 on: August 28, 2008, 09:41:40 pm »
oh god....
My Maid Mikuru is a definite no for the time being.
 I just took it out of my closet, and the corset is ruined.
I'm basically in tears : [[[[

NOW I MUST RUN TO THE EXHIBITORS HALL AND BUY ONE
(prays to god one is available)

I want to die at the moment
: [[[[

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #326 on: August 28, 2008, 10:34:12 pm »
wah (male yuki) i'll be there around 9 if not 930 ^^ from the bus i'm still getten the hang of the dance, imma work on it in like an hour and probly go all night lol, i just ha this 5 hour energy shot drink(forgot the name) so im kinda wired xD

oslapedo

« Reply #327 on: August 28, 2008, 11:28:14 pm »

Tea Party starts at 9am my dear ^.^ I'll be there from 9-9:30, you should go then too.

And holy jeebus that's horrible about your Maid Mikuru outfit  T.T Hopefully you can find some sort of TMoHS cosplay in the dealer's hall, but even if you can't please don't fret over it darling since you'll always be the best Mikuru no matter what you're wearing <3

@ Ryu-chan
Good luck working on the dance! I can't wait to HHY with you at the con!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #328 on: August 29, 2008, 12:07:39 am »
Not if your going to be a host, you have to meet at 8:30 to be chosen as a host
I'm going to try and re plan my schedule...

Oh someone needs to bring ipod speakers...
I can bring my little ipod shuffle with the songs and what not.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 12:08:18 am by Sugarlat »

oslapedo

« Reply #329 on: August 29, 2008, 12:15:10 am »
I figured that but I didn't think that Natalie was gonna host. x3

Good luck refiguring your schedule, mine is pretty perfect. And I don't think I can supply speakers, sorray <3

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #330 on: August 29, 2008, 12:32:31 am »
Hmmm...Who has speakers...
I don't have any...

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #331 on: August 29, 2008, 07:14:27 am »

Tea Party starts at 9am my dear ^.^ I'll be there from 9-9:30, you should go then too.

And holy jeebus that's horrible about your Maid Mikuru outfit  T.T Hopefully you can find some sort of TMoHS cosplay in the dealer's hall, but even if you can't please don't fret over it darling since you'll always be the best Mikuru no matter what you're wearing <3

@ Ryu-chan
Good luck working on the dance! I can't wait to HHY with you at the con!

But aren't we supposed to meet at 8:30?
Or...am I wrong
oh goodness [dies]

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #332 on: August 29, 2008, 07:57:19 am »
I figured that but I didn't think that Natalie was gonna host. x3

Good luck refiguring your schedule, mine is pretty perfect. And I don't think I can supply speakers, sorray <3

oh oh oh ohhh I know my wayys [laughs]

I might not be able to now, due to my cosutme.
; _  ;

HAVE MERCY PATRICKKKKK

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #333 on: August 29, 2008, 09:01:18 am »
Don't worry about speakers.  I'm taking care of all that good stuff.  If someone does have better speakers though, that'd be great.  I have two sources of music I'm bringing:  My tiny iPod speakers and then my laptop which I'd rather not blow the speakers on, but we can still use.

Also!  Does anyone have pompoms?  My sister and I were going buy a set of cheap pompoms from the dollar store, but decided not to since we weren't sure if everyone would show up for LS.  So if you guys bring your own pompoms (preferrably yellow but it doens't matter) that'd be great.

And one more thing!  If you guys have cameras, would it be okay for us to set them up in different angles to record the dance.  Then would it also be okay for me to (while we're all together) upload the video to my laptop so I can have the video and edit it and stuff.  I want to make some really good quality hare hare yukai video and our two cameras won't cut it...  I want all angles to show each group and such. 

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #334 on: August 29, 2008, 11:38:04 am »
i have one i just bought ^^ i even got that claw like tripod to go with it so we can set it at different angles

oslapedo

« Reply #335 on: August 29, 2008, 11:41:13 am »
I has a set of yellow pom poms! I should probably work on my LS dance... ^_^,

; _  ;

Don't say that! Even if you don't have the cosplay you still should come HHY with us :3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #336 on: August 29, 2008, 01:41:48 pm »
I has a set of yellow pom poms! I should probably work on my LS dance... ^_^,

; _  ;

Don't say that! Even if you don't have the cosplay you still should come HHY with us :3

oh noes I meant that statement for the HOST TEA PARTY XD

I was supposed to go in my maid mikuru attire, and well thats dead now DX

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #337 on: August 29, 2008, 01:46:40 pm »
Damn i forgot pompoms!
NO!!!! I NEED TO GO BUY SOME NOW!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #338 on: August 29, 2008, 04:59:39 pm »
Yeah I forgot mine too, how embarassing.  if we cna't get enough we'll just do something with our hands. 

Anyway, bring your tripods, bring your camera and cords and I'll see you there!

We're about to head up in a few minutes so if you need to contact me, I'm bringing my laptop and I'll be in Portland by ten tonight.  My phone number is 541-441-0529.  Call me around that time if you want.  I'll have it on.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #339 on: August 31, 2008, 10:14:03 am »
So dancing was a fail.  It was somewhat fun but half our people didn't show XP  I'll be making and posting the video real soon guys, and I'll tell you when it's done! 

Thanks for everyone who was there!  I wish we could have been more organized.  ^_^;;  That was a bad on my part.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #340 on: August 31, 2008, 11:06:26 pm »
So dancing was a fail.  It was somewhat fun but half our people didn't show XP  I'll be making and posting the video real soon guys, and I'll tell you when it's done! 

Thanks for everyone who was there!  I wish we could have been more organized.  ^_^;;  That was a bad on my part.
Its okay hunny, mostly all the meetups I made/went to weren't successful so it's not that bad
[hugshugs]

I had fun [hitshead] DX

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #341 on: September 01, 2008, 06:51:58 pm »

Its okay hunny, mostly all the meetups I made/went to weren't successful so it's not that bad
[hugshugs]

I had fun [hitshead] DX

Glad you did.  I had fun hangin' with you ^^

oslapedo

« Reply #342 on: September 01, 2008, 07:15:05 pm »
We garnered a crowd with Hare Hare earlier so woot! Even though I was tremendously horrible x3,

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #343 on: September 01, 2008, 07:17:13 pm »
You were fine for not knowing it.  XD  Caramelldansen...now THAT was epic fail...for us anyway.  But it's funny because us, the dancers, are all clueless while our lackies are doing the whole thing perfect.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #344 on: September 01, 2008, 08:04:08 pm »
Well we were able to do the HHY for entertainment during intermission for the Cosplay chess, that was fun

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #345 on: September 01, 2008, 08:08:32 pm »
Oh that's cool.  I missed it all XD

oslapedo

« Reply #346 on: September 01, 2008, 08:12:14 pm »
I did pretty crappy during the cosplay chess intermission too, how sad XD

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu