Author Topic: = Hare Hare Yukai Gathering(?) =  (Read 53317 times)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
= Hare Hare Yukai Gathering(?) =
« on: February 06, 2008, 07:40:24 pm »
Would anyone be interested in doing a skit or just a gathering thing where we do the Hare Hare Yukai dance from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi?  We don't need to dress as anyone specific but it would be fun to do as a group thing either on stage or in the lobby or where ever. 

If anyone would like to do but don't know the dance, here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjoAyA3arO0

It doesn't take long to learn and before hand we would run through once or twice to make sure we're in sync with each other and such.  So if anyone would like to e-mail me, PM me, or post here.  <3 <3

Cosplay that would be best to do (if you want to match the rest of us):
- Death note
- Bleach
- Fruits basket
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 11:02:08 am by Kori123 »

Offline ladyknightsgrace

• Sailor Scout
Re: = Hare Hare Yukai Gathering(?) =
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 09:29:21 pm »
heehee, I volunteer WHS anime/cosplay club...we're doing it for our school's diversity assembly anyway, though only about 6 of us actually go to k-con. :D
Most Recent Cosplays as of June '11:
Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji)
Taiwan (APH)
Sakuma Jirou (Inazuma Eleven)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 10:12:22 pm »
heehee, I volunteer WHS anime/cosplay club...we're doing it for our school's diversity assembly anyway, though only about 6 of us actually go to k-con. :D

My sister and I are going to do it and we have others with us that we can teach if we have to.

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 02:06:39 am »
I'm actually going to cosplay as Haruhi Suzumiya one of the days (before her hair cut, and without bangs, because I'm not going to get my hair cut or buy more than one wig, because I'm already getting one to cosplay as a different Haruhi, lol). I know the Hare Hare Yukai, and I'd like for a gathering of this sort to happen.

At K-con '07 there was panel to learn the dance ... Suzumiya Dance Party videos
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 10:36:29 am »
Then we should all get together at some point during the con and practice/preform it.
Do you guys know the Lucky star dance too?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 11:01:21 am by Kori123 »

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 11:41:23 am »
I don't know all of the Lucky Star dance, but I'm learning it. :]
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 12:06:00 pm »
Cool, because judging by the number of people who replied so far on this thread, we'd have close to enough people to do it too.  That would be fun.  Both dances.  <3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 02:19:09 pm »
Cool, because judging by the number of people who replied so far on this thread, we'd have close to enough people to do it too.  That would be fun.  Both dances.  <3

I sadly know both dances DX [hides]

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 02:34:49 pm »

No no that's good!  Wanna join us?

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 02:41:22 pm »

[blush] if you want me to. I don't want to be a burden though! DX
I'm sadly cosplay as someone from fruits basket and MoHS this year [laughs]
But if you change your mind I understand, I sadly have been having a complicated life due to college. :[
booo.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 02:53:31 pm »

But if you change your mind I understand, I sadly have been having a complicated life due to college. :[
booo.

No no it's fine.  Don't take this the creepy or wrong way, but I've sort of been stalking you on the boards.  Or more, every board I go to you seem to be there.  You're doing Tohru and Mikuru right?  That's so cute X3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 03:09:16 pm »

booo.

No no it's fine.  Don't take this the creepy or wrong way, but I've sort of been stalking you on the boards.  Or more, every board I go to you seem to be there.  You're doing Tohru and Mikuru right?  That's so cute X3

[blush]
I'm sorry. I have a bad tendency to post when I'm not busy.3X [hitshead]
 I'm not very interesting on the boards, or even in person [hitshead] I'm kind of blah and boring as you would say.
[nodsnods] I have to fix my Mikuru costume because the place I got it from did it slightly incorrect. :[ and I still have to purchase the school attires for the Mikuru and Tohru XD I'm really nervous. To the extreme [hides]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 03:17:04 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 05:15:04 pm »

booo.

[blush]
 I'm not very interesting on the boards, or even in person [hitshead] I'm kind of blah and boring as you would say.
[nodsnods] I have to fix my Mikuru costume because the place I got it from did it slightly incorrect. :[ and I still have to purchase the school attires for the Mikuru and Tohru XD I'm really nervous. To the extreme [hides]

Don't worry, I post when I'm bored too XD  I checked my messages every five seconds to see if anyone's posted anything.  You seem interesting enough to me.  I'm lame in person too. 
We should hang out at the con when it comes around.  I'll be with a small group of people jsut doing...convention things.  XD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 06:38:11 pm »

booo.

[blush]

Don't worry, I post when I'm bored too XD  I checked my messages every five seconds to see if anyone's posted anything.  You seem interesting enough to me.  I'm lame in person too. 
We should hang out at the con when it comes around.  I'll be with a small group of people jsut doing...convention things.  XD

[blush] I check mostly all the time for messages, and I become a little too happy if I do have one. XD
I would love to hang out around the convention! Are you attending Sakura-con? because for Kumoricon I'm attending as a Yojimbo so that means I won't be able to see anyone really. I would be working most of the time [sigh]
But anything is fine with me! I just hope I don't bore you to death DX

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 07:27:36 pm »

booo.

[blush]

[blush] I check mostly all the time for messages, and I become a little too happy if I do have one. XD
I would love to hang out around the convention! Are you attending Sakura-con? because for Kumoricon I'm attending as a Yojimbo so that means I won't be able to see anyone really. I would be working most of the time [sigh]

I'm pretty sure I'm going to Sakuracon, I have mixed feelings on the whole thing.  I don't like HUGE conventions like that, they jsut seem so inpersonal, but my friend wants to take me so I dunno.
Hmm, well since you're working and all, we'll just have to hang out when we can I guess.  When would you be working?  Maybe we can at least say hi some time.
Bore me to death?  Please.  I'd like to see you try.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 07:46:05 pm »

booo.

[blush]

I'm pretty sure I'm going to Sakuracon, I have mixed feelings on the whole thing.  I don't like HUGE conventions like that, they jsut seem so inpersonal, but my friend wants to take me so I dunno.
Hmm, well since you're working and all, we'll just have to hang out when we can I guess.  When would you be working?  Maybe we can at least say hi some time.

Then we can meet each other at Sakuracon if you go! :D I won't be working there XDDDDDD I haven't been to Sakuracon I think in....eight years? XDDD I'm really really nervous [hitshead]
I don't know, this is my first year being a Yojimbo, so I'm really flustered about it. I don't even know if I have time to even to the bathroom! [dies] But I will do my best to at least say hi to my friends. I would at least like to see people I know. [dies]
I don't know I can be pretty blah like a can of gravy.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 08:59:14 pm »

booo.

[blush]

Then we can meet each other at Sakuracon if you go! :D I won't be working there XDDDDDD I haven't been to Sakuracon I think in....eight years? XDDD I'm really really nervous [hitshead]
I don't know, this is my first year being a Yojimbo, so I'm really flustered about it. I don't even know if I have time to even to the bathroom! [dies] But I will do my best to at least say hi to my friends. I would at least like to see people I know. [dies]
I don't know I can be pretty blah like a can of gravy.

I've never been to Sakuracon so I'm kind of nervous too.
Well, figure out your schedule so we can say hi and everything!
I like gravy XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 11:46:01 pm »
What would everyone want to wear?  A themed cosplay, random cosplay, or just anything?

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
    • It's Jake... Frome State Farm
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 06:26:17 pm »
Are you planning this for Kumori-Con? My friend and I have aways wanted to join in the hare hare group dance thigs (we always see them on youtube!) but we cant never make it to them cause we never know when or where they are! >.<
We know the hare hare and are learning...or rather i am teaching her the lucky star XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2008, 06:27:30 pm »
Are you planning this for Kumori-Con? My friend and I have aways wanted to join in the hare hare group dance thigs (we always see them on youtube!) but we cant never make it to them cause we never know when or where they are! >.<
We know the hare hare and are learning...or rather i am teaching her the lucky star XD
I am planning a hare hare yukai/lucky star dance yes.  We want to do it as either a skit or just for fun in the lobby or something. 

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 06:40:58 pm »
nice, as long as its free cosplay(cause we have no lucky star or haruhi cosplay^^') my friend and i would love ta join you guys^^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 06:41:55 pm »
nice, as long as its free cosplay(cause we have no lucky star or haruhi cosplay^^') my friend and i would love ta join you guys^^

It's free cosplay yes XD  And we would LOVE to have you guys there.

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 06:53:37 pm »
sweet! XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008, 07:02:41 pm »
I have a Q!!!!! my friends and I want to know if your plannin on doin the long version of either of the songs. or if its just the short version, we wanna know which one we should worry about knowin^^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2008, 07:43:34 pm »
I have a Q!!!!! my friends and I want to know if your plannin on doin the long version of either of the songs. or if its just the short version, we wanna know which one we should worry about knowin^^

We planned on just doing the short versions since some people don't know it and it's easier to learn the short version.  For Lucky Star we're using the full dance, of course, not the opening animation in case anyone was confused about that too.  Hare Hare is just the full dance short version as well. 

If someone wants to teach the full dance of both there, then we can do that but I figured it would be easier to do the short ones.

Offline sanamanabobana

• Oni
    • Sana Mana bo Bana
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2008, 07:50:32 pm »
If you don't mind having Cooking Mama or Suki doing it with you, I would love to join in. I just need details on where to meet and all that.

Oh, and I helped teach the Hare Hare Yukai to the WHS anime club for that assembly, so I would be willing to help teach it ;D

K-con '09 cosplays? ->
  • Kagamine Rin Daughter of Evil PV outfit
  • Sonozaki Shion
  • Hatsune Miku White and Black PV outfit
  • Harumi Fujiyoshi

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2008, 05:45:33 am »
If you don't mind having Cooking Mama or Suki doing it with you, I would love to join in. I just need details on where to meet and all that.

Oh, and I helped teach the Hare Hare Yukai to the WHS anime club for that assembly, so I would be willing to help teach it ;D

We would love to have you join us.  Fine details are coming shortly so stay tuned.

As for teaching, that would be great for those who want to do it and don't know how and even if we do all know it, we're all going to have to get in sync with one another and everything so you would be a big help then too.

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2008, 10:49:08 pm »

I can help you help teach it^^ I am the one who showed my friends how to do both the lucky star and hare hare.

[/quote]

We would love to have you join us.  Fine details are coming shortly so stay tuned.

As for teaching, that would be great for those who want to do it and don't know how and even if we do all know it, we're all going to have to get in sync with one another and everything so you would be a big help then too.
[/quote]

That may be a bit of a challange XD but fun! My friends and I are so out of sync sometimes it aint even funny. lol We havent practiced in a while. I hope we remember how to do it >.> last time we practiced the hare hare....we forgot how to do it >.< But we were doin the long version so its really easy to get lost  :D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2008, 05:33:39 am »

I can help you help teach it^^ I am the one who showed my friends how to do both the lucky star and hare hare.

[/quote]

That may be a bit of a challange XD but fun! My friends and I are so out of sync sometimes it aint even funny. lol We havent practiced in a while. I hope we remember how to do it >.> last time we practiced the hare hare....we forgot how to do it >.< But we were doin the long version so its really easy to get lost  :D
[/quote]

Yeah, my sister and I are mostly in sync perfectly to each other, but it's been a while for us too.  We're going to do the short version of both dances (in case you didn't read) unless you wanted tot each us the long version of Hare Hare.  I kind of know it but haven't really practiced just seen it a lot from other online cosplayers.  No offence to them or anything, but it seems with big groups there not in sync with each other a lot of the time, so I want our group to be one of the best!  No pressure of course.  XD

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2008, 08:06:38 pm »
Count me in! I'll have to check back here to get the time and place.
But what would be more convenient is if they provided a map of the hotel where the con's gonna be, so people can pin point the place where they're gonna meet..do they have a map online? I should check....
but anyway! I'll definetely do this! I love the hare hare yukai! XD
Cosplays 09:
Sebastian Michaelis-kuroshitsujiKarren-code geass

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 02:02:47 pm »
Alright everyone.  If you are going to be doing the Hare hare/ Lucky star dance off I need you to fill this out for me.  I'm trying to get a head count and such, so this will help me a lot. 

Username:
Name:
Do you know Hare Hare Yukai:
(If yes) Which version of Hare Hare Yukai do you know:
What character do you usually dance as: EX. Haruhi, Yuki, ect.
Do you know Lucky Star:
(If yes) Which version of Lucky Star do you know:
What character do you usually dance as:  EX. Izumi, Takara, ect.
Would you be able to teach if needed:
Would you want to do one dance as a skit or just for fun:
(If yes) Which one or both:
Would you mind if it is recorded and posted on Youtube:
Who will you be with:
Do you need directions:
Comments/Concerns:
Other:  EX. Anything we may not have mentioned

So PLEASE fill this out and e-mail it to me at Koristarfire@hotmail.com OR PM me, because I'm going to store it all in one big folder for future refrence. 

We'll start with the Hare Hare Yukai dance on Saturday, August 30th 2008 around four in the evening (may change) and we'll go to Lucky Star right after that.  If you do not know the dance, we'll teach it to you ahead of time.  The meeting spot will probably be the main lobby and depending on how many people we have, we will practice/preform in another area. 

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2008, 05:20:48 pm »
Um I know both by heart. I might be going as Haruhi or Yuki, and I have a Misa Amane School girl costume >>
Don;t forget I'm holding an dance competition for it also.

Offline Silence

• Sailor Scout
    • Silence's Gaia
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2008, 09:04:29 pm »
Oh! I know the dance ^_^ I'd love to do it with you guys ;3 I'll be going as Misa (who isn't? lol) for one of the days, what day are you gonna dance?
Who died and made you L?

'09 cosplays:
Day 1: Waloli (pink)
Day 2: Allen from D. Gray-Man (my first crossplay :3)
Day 3: Maid outfit from Higurashi no naku koro ni

See you there!~

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 09:50:41 pm »
I suggest we should teach it as well before hand!\For people who don't know it but want to learn!
I might be cosplaying as Misa Amane, shinigami if I can make the arm bands in time...
It's all like knify but I'm gonna make it not knify....
I also will be cosplaying at either Yuki Nagato from TMoHS\Or Haruhi herself
I also will probably cosplay as Konata in a Haruhi cosplay...

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2008, 10:23:29 pm »
Oh, I'm pretty sure my group would like to join ^^
We're going to learn those dances at my house in a few weeks xD
May we join as well?
I'll even get everyone to fill out the form xD
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2008, 09:22:13 am »
yay hare hare yukai and mottekete sailor fuku!

this will be uber fun so count me in (:
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

oslapedo

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2008, 08:07:42 pm »
Add me up in there  ;) I'm intensely training already  :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2008, 02:13:26 am »
Alright everyone.  So here's a quick update thing since the con is only a month away. 
For mottekete sailor fuku! we are doing the long version dance with the short version song.  The only one really.
For hare hare yukai we are WANTING to do the long version dance with long version song.  For those who don't know it, we're going to do our best in teaching it, but if you guys want to learn it before hand, that would help a lot.

Cosplay wise, it would be better to get only one of each character so we don't have like... nine Haruhi's or something.  But if we absolutly can't, then we'll deal with it. 

As for stage preformance, we're still not sure if we want to do it on stage or just take a mop outside or somewhere in the hotel and dance randomly.  We'll decide when we get together.

As for the get together part, we still need to decide a location and time.  I made one but we can change it.  Location we need to really figure out.  Or I'll walk around with a sign...  Which ever works. 

What do you guys think?

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2008, 02:51:07 am »
Sounds good.
I'm still pondering if i should get this blue wig and go as Asakura or not...
Hm...I'll get back to you on that...

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2008, 05:53:07 pm »
Okay, so here is who I have the info. from:
Sugarlat, anime_gurl_123, Chell, Delphi, Cassiopeia, NaraSasuFanGal, Elise, Sarah

And this is what I have so far (not sure if you can udnerstand it though XD):

Number of members: 10
Average age: 14, 15x2, 17x4, 18x2, 21
Cosplay:  Mikurux2, Haruhi, Sophie, Rinoa, Any, Any, Edea, Kakashi, Any - Any means you have a few different ones
Know hare hare yukai: yes
Version known: longx5, TVx2, TV*x2 - TV* means learning the long version
Characters danced:  Mikurux4, Haruhix4, anyx2, Yuki
Know lucky star: yesx8, nox2
Version known:  longx6, TV*, nonex2
Character danced:  Konatax2, Kagamix2, -, -, any, Izumi/any, -, Miyuki,
Teachers: yesx8, nox2
Skit or fun:  eitherx5, funx5
Youtube posted:  yesx8, nox2

So we need at least two more people if we could so we'd have all fo the lucky star cast and four groups for Hare hare.  Once I get this information, I'll go ahead and assign you all which characters you'll be (and why) so you can get to practicing that. 

Also, my sister and I are going to be posting how we do the long version of the hare hare yukai dance so you can learn it/ add to it/ suggest ways to change it/ correct it. 

If you have any further questions or comments, it's best to e-mail me but PMing or posting here works too ^^

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2008, 06:05:56 pm »
Very organized!
I'm impressed!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2008, 03:46:05 pm »
Kind of off topic... I made this skit but most of the people going with us to the con dropped out.  So I need 4 (preferrably girls but it doesn't matter) people who would want to participate.  The skit is basically Haruhi Suzumiya trying to learn a new dance.  She has dance try-outs and six people show off the first...ten seconds or so of different dances.  I need four people who would be willing to dance.  

I need one to do:
Caramelldansen
Lucky Star
UGLY chorus
and yes, the Macarena

If you want to be part of it and have another dance, drop me a line and I'll be glad to add you (or change one of the ones up top to something else works too)

If you want to do it, I'll send you the script and you'll have to send me audio clips so I can add it into the recording before hand and get that set up.  You'd have very few lines so if audio is a probably don't worry.  

Cosplay is wanted but not needed!

PM me, post here or email me for more details.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2008, 06:57:44 am »
Alright guys, using the eleven people signed up to participate I got this list.  I tried to put friends in the same group for Hare Hare, if you want to be moved around though, just ask.  For Lucky Star, we had a few who didn't know it (at the time anyway) so I assigned them parts anyway, but they're in back and wouldn't be very hard.  Those who know it better were placed in front but the character choice was completely random.  If you want to move around also for that, you can.

Hare Hare Yukai:

Group 1 - Kori123 (Haruhi), Kristen(Mikuru) and anime_gurl_123(Yuki)

Group 2 -  Delphi(Haruhi), Chell(Mikuru) and Sugarlat(Yuki)

Group 3 -  Elise(Haruhi), Sarah(Mikuru) and NaraSasuFanGal(Yuki)

Group 4 -  Oslapedo(Haruhi), Cassiopeia(Mikuru) and Auricle(Yuki)

The group numbers are random, so if you're not group one don't have a heart attack XD  We're now updating things so if we get one more member, we should have enough for five groups!  Which is cool because last week we were struggling just to get to four.  Those of you who said you could do any character, I stuck as Yuki because we only had one person sign up for Yuki.  Either way it should be fun.

--

Lucky Star:

Someone - NA (Misao) (10)
Someone - NA (Minami) (7)
Auricle - Hiyori (9)
anime_gurl_123 - Miyuki (8 )
NaraSasuFanGal - Konata (5)
Elise - Yutaka (4)
Sarah - Kagami (6)
Sugarlat - Patricia (2)
Kristen - Tsukasa (3)
Kori123 - Ayano (1)

We still need two people for Lucky star.  We will be doing lessons and everything there so if you don't know it you can learn it.  Plus you have a month to learn it on your own, just in case.

--

So that's what I have.  Again, if you want to change or adjust in anyway just ask and we can probably work it out.  So now that you know your parts, get practicing!!  ^^

--

I even made a picture for Lucky Star for those who don't know the characters:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 06:48:01 pm by Kori123 »

oslapedo

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2008, 11:20:54 am »
I PMed you my info :) I can't wait for the epicness that will be mass Hare Hare Yukaing!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2008, 03:39:25 pm »
I PMed you my info :) I can't wait for the epicness that will be mass Hare Hare Yukaing!
Thank you!  I added you in.  I can't wait to see your Kyonko cosplay.  I'm a mild fan of him/her X3

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2008, 09:25:01 pm »
No way NaruSasuFanGal is participating in this? XD
I didn't know Naruto is doing this! >< Lucky got Konata XD
COOL! Also I might take a look at the skit, Scarlet is doing Queen Garnet caramelldansen so I might join as somthing XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2008, 10:12:25 pm »
No way NaruSasuFanGal is participating in this? XD
I didn't know Naruto is doing this! >< Lucky got Konata XD
COOL! Also I might take a look at the skit, Scarlet is doing Queen Garnet caramelldansen so I might join as somthing XD

Yeah she is.  It'll be fun ^^
Yeah, Konata and Kagami are probably the best parts for that and choosing who would be them for the dance was tough.  it was kind of first come first serve then also who knew it best.
We do still have two to three openings for the skit.  XD  If you want to join in, that would be great.  I'm really glad we have Scarlet in it. 

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2008, 03:17:59 pm »
I'd be interested in this. :D I'll be dressed as Axel, so it might look rather odd. >.>....oh well. :D fun fun fun.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2008, 04:47:59 pm »
I'd be interested in this. :D I'll be dressed as Axel, so it might look rather odd. >.>....oh well. :D fun fun fun.

That would be awesome!!!  We need an Axel.  Well, okay so we don't /need/ him, but it would be fun either way!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2008, 09:32:50 pm »
Ah I almost forgot!
I got a pink wig so I could go as Miyuki if you'd like XD