Author Topic: ^___^' Host Club Group anyone?  (Read 4535 times)

Offline nekohisokachan

• Cabbit
^___^' Host Club Group anyone?
« on: February 03, 2008, 04:07:35 pm »
We have Kyouya, Haruhi, Tamaki, Hunni and the twins so far.  We need Mori, possibly a Nekozawa and Renge. xD 

We can provide possible hospitality (boarding, food,sancks....ramune... intertainment-anime and manga.) for Kumoricon 2008 if needed for members of the group. ^___^

E-mail me at nyora.of.fiesta@gmail.com Or PM me on here.  Guess you can post on here too. ^___^; 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 09:41:07 pm by nekohisokachan »

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
Re: ^___^' Host Club Group anyone?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 04:14:58 pm »
A friend and I are cosplaying as the Hitachiin twins for this years Kumoricon. We aren't really 'in a group', though. Another friend of ours is playing Tamaki, and his younger brother is playing Honey.

What kind of 'boarding'? As in - hotel room?
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline nekohisokachan

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 05:02:04 pm »
No. We have an apartment.  And since it will only be for three-5 days, depending where the other people are coming from, they said it wont be a problem.  xD  We have nice Apartment attendants.

I have Haruhi on the phone. xD  She said she wont mind two Hunni's in the house.  Hmnn.. Means I'll have to make twice the cake.  ;D

I forgot a slight detail.  We're 22 minutes from the hotel the convention is at. So it ain't bad. Lol
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 05:13:03 pm by nekohisokachan »

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 05:24:34 pm »
Ohh cools. It would be for free? My twin and I are not rich at the moment; neither is the Tamaki. Honey, though, wouldn't be able to stay. He's only in 6th grade, and his mother would just take him for the day, so we don't have to babysit. ~.~ It will be enough trying to watch him; he's not even 5", so keeping track of him in crowds will be difficult enough.

Is the Apartment in Portland? I have a vehicle, so driving wouldn't be a problem.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline nekohisokachan

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 05:53:42 pm »
Well, it's in Hillsboro, which is technically just a suburb of Portland (only 22 minutes from the hotel for the convention).  And yes, it would be for free.  Haruhi and I know oh to well how hard it is to go to a convention when you don't really have any money (we so managed it anyway). I can e-mail you a map if you decide you'd like to stay.

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 06:03:59 pm »
Oh yeah. I know where Hillsboro is. We live near the end of the world, so Hillsboro is a much closer location. I would rather stay a few miles away from the convention for free, rather than pay 100+ to stay there. A map would be nice; I don't have any rejections for staying somewhere for free. ~.~ How many people would be in your apartment and are able to drive?
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline nekohisokachan

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 06:22:18 pm »
Well, so far, it's Haruhi and I (Hunni is trying to get her mom's permission to stay with us, Even though she'll be 18, she seems to still be under her mother's parental control).  Haruhi drives, and we are working on getting a van right now. ^__^  So hopefully that goes good.  xD  We only have three people so far. So I have no idea who all is going to go, and who all is going to be able to drive.  There'll be two if you stay with us.  And that would make six people so far in the apartment if your twin, Tamaki, and you stay.  (don't worry, we have a two bedroom apartment and a futon bed in the living room, so room wont be a problem. xD  And I can always sleep in the bathtub... o__o  I am totally kidding of the bathtub thing.)

o___o  I apologize if that made no sense.

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 06:35:01 pm »
Technically, her mother has no control over her if she's an adult. Other than house rules, she can't control what her daughter does.

My car can seat 5 including the driver, so car space should not be a problem. I don't really mind where I sleep, so long as I have a pillow and a blanket that's big enough. ~.~; All of us will be 18 by the time the convention happens, so parental permission won't be an issue for us.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline nekohisokachan

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 06:40:58 pm »
Awesome.  Haruhi and I will be 21 by the time of the convention. God I feel old. -___- Haruhi's current car can seat 5 as well.  So I guess we're fine there.  xD  I love pillows so got tons of those. <__< And we have plenty of blankets, so that wont be a problem.

As for our Hunni,  don't know what's going on there.  Guess she just ain't use to being 18. -___-;;;

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 06:43:52 pm »
Hm.. drinking age. I know at least ONE of us will be asking you two for favors. But if you have MSN, we could discuss more on there; it's quicker, and more preferable then AIM, at least with me. I hate AIM. ~.~
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline nekohisokachan

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 06:45:58 pm »
Let's see if I can remember my MSN information. ^___^;;;

Offline nekohisokachan

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 09:35:43 pm »
Well, we have Tamaki and Kyouya already. xDDD  As I told Sayda cause of the Hunni situation, The Ootori company has funded in cloning, and it worked.  Awww.  I missed the Host Club tea party last year. ;--;

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 10:04:53 pm »
Yes, but that's only because I'm going to be a part of it.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline nekohisokachan

• Cabbit
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 02:37:58 pm »
Awesome.  I'll be sure not to miss it this year.  I don't even remember what I was doing the time of the Host Club Tea party last year. >__<

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 04:52:07 pm »
I was Haruhi for 2 days last year, and a hard working host at the tea party.
I'll probably be Haruhi again at least once this year. :3

Offline nekohisokachan

• Cabbit
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 06:00:38 pm »
Wai.  Can't wait for Kumoricon 08!!!

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 01:52:38 pm »
Scratch that, Haruhi's a maybe at the moment.

I was thinking of doing one of their themed outfits, though I'm unsure people would still recognize I was from Ouran.

Offline goldy496

• Cabbit
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 10:19:55 am »
how tall's your kyouya? I did kyouya two years ago (still have all my costume and all that jazz) I could probably be mori in a pinch. (I'm 5'8")
signature to be added later

Offline nekohisokachan

• Cabbit
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2008, 01:08:51 am »
I am going to be Kyouya. xD  I am only 5'6''.  .___.  If you would be Mori I would love you forever. My Hunni is 5' - 5'1''  I can't remember. xD

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2008, 09:41:30 pm »
If it counts, I'll be in the girls' uniform again, at least for the tea party.  8D
Maybe longer, but it all depends on when photoshoots are going to be.  There are about six months of planning yet.  <3

I also might alter the collar again so my hair doesn't sneak down the back anymore.
Umbrella Duelists - Oregon Captain ☂

KumoriCon 2014
Red Riding Hood Belgium | Maid Belgium | Myrmidon Olivia

Offline risotto

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2008, 10:06:23 pm »
My initial idea was to go ahead and go Haruhi, but with my ever changing cosplay ideas I might do Tieria cosplaying as Kyouya. Not set in stone though

Offline nekohisokachan

• Cabbit
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 05:33:38 pm »
xD  It's going to be awesome to see all of you at the convention.  xD 

Offline RoseMustang

• Chibi
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2008, 08:52:30 pm »
8D Kumori-con '08 my gang is going as Host Club, but we're doing something special :]
Kumori-Con- 2010
The Quote: "It's like a sports bra, for your junk"

Doctor Who - Human TARDIS [with Weeping Angel]
Nightmare Before Christmas - Sally [with a Zero]