Author Topic: Next Years Con, Going? As who?  (Read 39626 times)

Offline Zhalfirin

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.facebook.com/jephraux
Next Years Con, Going? As who?
« on: September 07, 2004, 09:10:17 pm »
Hellooooooo Everyone ^_^
Just wanted to see if anyone is really planning on going, or a better question...not going.
Also, who ya going as?

I myself will be going as Ken from Street Fighters, Redoing the Bishi CatBoy Ninja(By request, as well as doing Yaoi O_o), and a naruto character, though I'm really not sure as who...if anyone has a naruto character request I'm up for suggestions?I was thinking:
Mizuki,
Kabuto,
or Kakashi(cause I've got the hair ^_^)
How bout ya'll???
"Yojimbo - Grown in the lush hills of Columbia. And with that sweet mahogany flavor, you know it's good!"

Offline omniwarrior

• Sailor Scout
    • http://omniwarrior.tripod.com/
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 09:16:17 pm »
May repeat cloud with a refined costume (too many bolts just ask Zidane)
may do tuxedo mask
may crossplay
not too sure yet
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me...so tie me up and throw me down and show me that you like me...

Offline pencil

• Sailor Scout
    • http://users.livejournal.com/_pencil_/profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 09:18:42 pm »
ill probablly just dress like normally like i did this year *though alot of people thought i was in costume*
K-con 09!
Maetel - Galaxy Express 999
Sanji - Shabondy, Regular, Okama
Mamori - EyeSheild 21 - cheerleader

possibly Allen walker?

Offline Primera

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 09:22:08 pm »
I'll be re-doing a few details on my costume.  In addition, I've got my Aeris dress pattern dying to be used.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2004, 09:23:49 pm »
Ill be wearing my FMA costume again (full metal alchamest) as well as trying out walter, the butler from hellsing since everyone had to tell me i looked just like him LOL
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Zhalfirin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2004, 09:33:52 pm »
Oh, I almost forgot, I'm also planning to go as the guy with the glasses and slicked back grey hair from Di Gi Charat. Your planned costumes sound great so far ^_^ Especially Topo, and Kylite...man, if you go as Mars(or Maes or something as some guy said??) you best have the boots *shakes fist* just messing, your costume was great man =)
"Yojimbo - Grown in the lush hills of Columbia. And with that sweet mahogany flavor, you know it's good!"

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2004, 09:37:29 pm »
I'll probably wear my Naraku cosplay again. Just because I like it! Oh, and I might go as whatever I go to Sakuracon as.

[size=9]"I laughed, I cried, I died; inside."[/size]

Offline sukotto

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2004, 09:41:13 pm »
I will be there next year!

Offline Zhalfirin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2004, 09:43:45 pm »
OOooooooooh, that reminds me, I forgot, I was also gonna as...
Who's going to SakuraCon as well? I will be going, but prolly only as Ken and the CatBoy Ninja Bish...

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2004, 09:49:01 pm »
This year I had planned on doing Chouji from Naruto, but I didn't finish the costume in time, and didn't wanna use an incomplete costume (I am stubborn like that, sue me).

So, I should have it done by the time next years Kumoricon rolls around. I most likely won't be going to Sakuracon. FAR too many people go to that, and my social anxiety won't let me.  :(

Offline zenix

• Chibi
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2004, 10:54:05 pm »
a panda is i kind find someone to make the suit or someplace i can buy it for less than 800 bucks ebay dosent have everything at least not for cheap

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2004, 11:14:02 pm »
I really want to go as

<---------

....but it's a pretty tall order (you'll understand if you've seen the full-body picture from the yet-unreleased Zelda game), so I have no idea when I'll be able to attempt it. :?

It'll also be hard as hell to make, as I'll have to learn leatherwork and commision the sword and shield (not gonna use foam after seeing that one Link's props this year). Fortunately, the game is months from even being released, so no hurry. ^^

I have no idea whether I'm going to be able to go to Sakura Con, as it's gotten quite expensive, and I will need to secure a source of funds before then in order to go. Strangely enough, though, I might be able to use my financial aid to pay for it, as they specifically pointed out that part of it is intended for "having a life," and that includes short road trips.... just not any swag. *shrugs* Oh well.

kylite:

Heyyy, didn't I sit next to you at the staff party? Cool costume, yes, but try to replace the duct tape with something else to hold it together by next year. ;)
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline Zhalfirin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2004, 11:21:54 pm »
Heh, all us poor peeps should have a road trip get-together for kumoricon, seeing as I'm not completely sure as how I'm gonna get there cheaply myself...And it'd be fun, I'd go as far as to say scrumtrulecent. ^_^

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2004, 11:46:34 pm »
Well I do Sai Saici at every con I go to...but I think my friends are going to make be Rage from the Gravitation manga and have me sing for their skit. Other than that...hmmm...I know I sound insane...but I want to make a trace suit.  :oops:  Yes yes, I'm a crazy G Gundam fan. :mrgreen:
KumoriCon 2010

Did you see us? Me and my Boyfriend were the Eyesheild 21 cosplayers.

Offline Kikyo_of_Oregon

• Cabbit
I'm not too sure yet...
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2004, 08:14:34 am »
I plan on going as a moogle, and i might make a dress to wear to represent the song Butterfly...and I was thinking Perhaps Meg from Hold the Onions because I met the makers of the comic this year, and that was totally awesome.

And of course, the Bishie Pimp. Its tradition, and I got sucked in. Thank you Marissa for that...
Pantsu!

~~~
Looking for previous wolfwood cosplayers. in need of help.

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2004, 08:46:10 am »
I'm ALL fired up!  Losing only makes me want to win even MORE!  I think I will go as Nataku the first day so people remember who the heck I am, then I would REALLY like to dress as "boy-type" Utena from the movie.  With the hat and all of that . . . never had pink hair before, so that'll be interesting!  But somebody had better be another Utena charrie so we can duel it out on stage and maybe win something this time around!

I won't lose!!!!!   :twisted:
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2004, 08:55:29 am »
I plan on going as Duo Maxwell again, but hopefully with leather pants and a not-so-rippable jacket this time....I also hope to finish my Yuna costume, and to bring a Kurama (from YYH) costume.

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline Irnogs

• Chibi
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2004, 10:25:20 am »
I am definitely going to go next year, but I'm not going to disclose as who yet hehehe... I'd be more interested in seeing who could recognize me ;)

Offline PvtChipsDubbo

• Cabbit
Yes, I am definately going...
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2004, 10:57:41 am »
Hey Kumoricon fans,

You bet your @$$ I'm going, pardon my French.

I'll also be going as Staff, if future events work out, and I'll be cosplaying, if again future events work out, but I'm not telling as who ;)

I like surprises and so should you :D
"You drive like a baboon in heat!"
"It is down to you and me mister fly."
"Oh I am sorry, did I break your concentration?"
"You no mess with Lo Wang."
                                                    -Lo Wang

Offline Bealmira

• Cabbit
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2004, 01:26:48 pm »
I fully intend on going again next year. And this time, I'll actually go for all three days! *was screwed over by parents and could only go sunday* I have a lot of ideas for my costumes now though... One I'm really intent on is Dosu from Naruto. I'll probably be some random catgirl as well.
2011 cosplay list:
Totoro
BuisnessSuit!Alphonse
Ukraine - Hetalia

Offline Zenn

• Chibi
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2004, 01:40:38 pm »
I'll definately be going next year. i'll be going as Alucard, BenitoraFrom SDK, and possibly The L33t N1|\|j4 Junpei From Megatokyo.
2008 Kumoricon costumes:

Cap'n Power(Applegeeks)...maybe
Mousse(Ranma ½)

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2004, 01:52:59 pm »
I want to go as GTO.  Anyone want to dress up as my students??  That would be pretty cool.

I also want to go as a HK cop/heroicbloodshed type character to pay homage to my love of live action HK cinema.

I enjoyed going as mr. Duke Togo aka Golgo-13, even though I don't think many people even knew who I was cosplaying as... :roll:
The trick is not minding.

Offline silverkyree

• Oni
    • http://addictedtosound.deviantart.com/
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2004, 02:04:55 pm »
I'm planning on going as Super Milk Chan next year ^-^

Now I just need to earn some money so I can make the costume...

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2004, 02:30:30 pm »
Hmmm...I don't know for sure, but I might try to improve on my inner Sakura costume. I really wasn't satisfied with my costume(understatement of the year), paticularly that I had no time to bleach, cut and dye my hair(got stuck with cheap pink spray that didn't do anything). Plus, Inner Sakura's pretty fun to be. :twisted:

Offline Yumi-chan

• Oni
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2004, 02:43:07 pm »
Hey guys, I was thinking of going as Yumi-chan from Marimite. Any ideas or thoughts? :D

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2004, 03:21:49 pm »
Quote from: "rarnom"
I want to go as GTO.  Anyone want to dress up as my students??  That would be pretty cool.

Oh My God!

Onizuka is the greatest!  :D

I swore I saw one dude as Onizuka while I was in one of the Video Rooms, he was walking around with a sledge hammer.

I was thinking to myself "No way, could he be cosplaying Onizuka?". It was pretty cool, especially if he was. GTO is one of my favorite series, manga especially.

Quote from: "hikaru_maxwell"
I plan on going as Duo Maxwell again, but hopefully with leather pants and a not-so-rippable jacket this time....I also hope to finish my Yuna costume, and to bring a Kurama (from YYH) costume.

Which Kurama?

Human form or Yohko Kurama?

Both are pretty cool, but I think Yohko looks a bit more badass.  :D

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2004, 03:36:41 pm »
I'm going next year (hopefully as it depends on the time of the year).  I'm thinking of going as Kakashi from Naruto.  I at least want to go as a character people will recognize. ~_~;;

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
    • NekoPan Maid Cafe and Bakery
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2004, 03:55:42 pm »
I intend to go!  It was fun, and now that I have some pallies that are there, it won't be such blech when my friends decide they can't spare the cash to go.  ^_^  Such friendly people!

I don't know who I want to go as yet, but I'm going to try and do something a bit more intensive-- Kikyou was fun, but everybody had that costume.  I'm guessing because it was so easy to put together.  ^_^  My InuYasha cosplayers said I should go as Naraku...but that's a bit too drafty, or too warmish.  Baboon isn't really  my thing.   :?

-ko

Offline PvtChipsDubbo

• Cabbit
Hey Ruriko!!!
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2004, 04:17:16 pm »
Hey K-fans,

Yes, I saw someone cosplay as Naraku, in his baboon form!!!

And they made it look soooooo easy.
                                                    -Lo Wang

Offline Candeldandel

• Cabbit
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2004, 04:21:04 pm »
Quote from: "kylite"
Ill be wearing my FMA costume again (full metal alchamest) as well as trying out walter, the butler from hellsing since everyone had to tell me i looked just like him LOL

Yeah, that's because you did look like him. You did security with me at the dealer's room door, right? Counting people... Fun fun. Anyway, if you're not, then you're the other guy that looked like Walter, the one I saw at the dance on Sunday. In which case that would be really awesome, too! Ok, now I'm babbling...

OMG! So, I'm planning on being R. Dorothy from Big O, and maybe a couple other people from different games and such, but Dorothy is the only one I have on the list at the moment. I'm going to get started on that pretty soon, too, so I have time to make 3 costumes, if that's even possible. Sigh. So many costumes, so little time...

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2004, 04:22:46 pm »
I'm gonna try working on Devil-Zabuza and Batou from GiTS.
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Spork

• Sailor Scout
    • http://8bitoctop.us
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2004, 05:28:40 pm »
So going.  So totally going.  Already have a cosplay skit in the works.  Hell yeah.
NO WEENIES!
"Go Going Merry, you're rippin up the Grand Line!"
"FRIED CHICKEN!!"

KumoriCon attendee since '03

Offline Hero

• Cabbit
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2004, 05:53:32 pm »
Must cosplay Goury. I realy can think of only one other character and I would rather like to suprise people with that one.
Sir Matthew Dewey
Hero extraordinaire

Monsters slain, damsels rescued, worlds saved,
No job to big or small.

Offline PvtChipsDubbo

• Cabbit
Speaking of which...
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2004, 06:01:06 pm »
I didn't see anyone at Kumoricon 2004 dress up as a Slayers character :(
                                                    -Lo Wang

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2004, 06:02:27 pm »
Quote from: "Hero"
Must cosplay Goury. I realy can think of only one other character and I would rather like to suprise people with that one.

Now that you've told me, I don't think it will be a surprise...^_^

Offline kaoru

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2004, 06:02:33 pm »
Kaoru(Dir En Grey) from Drain Away PV.. : P

(Yes, I am obsessed)

Offline Teh Becca

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2004, 06:21:21 pm »
I'd love to put together something elaborate, but I don't think I'll have time. Well, or ability. I'm not too crafty when it comes to this sort of thing, unfortunately!

Next con, I'll drag out my Taichi again (if it still fits!), and I'll more likely than not attempt to throw together a Lain (Cyberia outfit), since I was so depressed I couldn't get mine together, and someone else ... I was originally considering Misato Katsuragi from EVA, but I really have no idea.

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2004, 06:42:49 pm »
Quote from: "MistressLegato"
I'm ALL fired up!  Losing only makes me want to win even MORE!  I think I will go as Nataku the first day so people remember who the heck I am, then I would REALLY like to dress as "boy-type" Utena from the movie.  With the hat and all of that . . . never had pink hair before, so that'll be interesting!  But somebody had better be another Utena charrie so we can duel it out on stage and maybe win something this time around!

I'm hoping to go as Anthy in her Rose Bride dress, that is if I have time make it between now and then, and don't run in to unexpected problems.  I couldn't really duel you, but it would be cool to run into some other Utena cosplayers.

Oh, and there definately should be more Slayers cosplays.  I'd go as one, but I don't really feel like crossplaying, and there just are't enough cool girl characters in that series...

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2004, 06:51:21 pm »
Hopefully I'll be going... I plan too unless something comes up.... Time will tell

But if I do go...... (and there isn't a con in between now and then)  I'll be going as Shuuichi Shindou for sure!  Now to pick which version......... *ponders*
Sweet Times

Offline SharinganItachi

• Oni
    • http://
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2004, 07:28:53 pm »
Might actually do Itachi or Gaara from Naruto...now if I can just find a gourd that big...

Offline Teh Becca

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2004, 08:09:20 pm »
Quote from: "Rushifa"

I'm hoping to go as Anthy in her Rose Bride dress, that is if I have time make it between now and then, and don't run in to unexpected problems.  I couldn't really duel you, but it would be cool to run into some other Utena cosplayers.

Oh, and there definately should be more Slayers cosplays.  I'd go as one, but I don't really feel like crossplaying, and there just are't enough cool girl characters in that series...
Woah. Xelloss had totally not crossed my mind until now, but that would be something I could certainly ATTEMPT... Him and Zelgadis are the only two I could seriously consider. My bust's too big for Lina and too small for Ameria, I couldn't throw together a Gourry, and if I ended up going as Martina, I'd kill myself.

But then, I COULD consider Valgaav or Phibrizzo... ah, possibilities...

Offline pencil

• Sailor Scout
    • http://users.livejournal.com/_pencil_/profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2004, 08:27:50 pm »
Quote from: "kaoru"
Kaoru(Dir En Grey) from Drain Away PV.. : P

(Yes, I am obsessed)

I love that era, it is most excellent.
K-con 09!
Maetel - Galaxy Express 999
Sanji - Shabondy, Regular, Okama
Mamori - EyeSheild 21 - cheerleader

possibly Allen walker?

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2004, 09:38:38 pm »
Quote from: "RebeccaLynne"
Woah. Xelloss had totally not crossed my mind until now, but that would be something I could certainly ATTEMPT... Him and Zelgadis are the only two I could seriously consider. My bust's too big for Lina and too small for Ameria, I couldn't throw together a Gourry, and if I ended up going as Martina, I'd kill myself.

The only one I would seriously consider going as would probably be Filia...  I think I could actually make the costume, and it would be to have a tail and a fake mace...

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2004, 09:55:41 pm »
GOMEN!  I know I shouldnt have used Duct Tape but the costume snaps fell off due to myself not useing strong enuf thread or stiching on them LOL so i had to improvisse at the last possible minute LOL.  I am going to replace the snaps with a nice inline of velcro to solve that problem.  and as for the boots...size 15 mens boots that come up njust below the knee is kinda impossible to find so per the judges/seamstress ladies suggestions I will be designing flats to look like boots :).  all In all it turned out great either way and even if I didnt win at the cosplay contest i sure had one hell of a good time.  (tho i nearly fainted when all the people started cheering as I hit the stage)
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Teh Becca

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2004, 05:02:19 am »
Quote from: "Rushifa"
Quote from: "RebeccaLynne"

The only one I would seriously consider going as would probably be Filia...  I think I could actually make the costume, and it would be to have a tail and a fake mace...
Hmm... I WOULD quite like to attempt a Xelloss (he's been my favorite for awhile), but like I said, I'm not so talented at this ... making costume ... stuff ... yeaaaah. If I could, though...

It's early so I apologize if I'm not making too much sense.

Offline Hero

• Cabbit
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2004, 06:56:19 am »
Quote from: "Hero"

Now that you've told me, I don't think it will be a surprise...^_^

I meant one other character besides Goury.
Sir Matthew Dewey
Hero extraordinaire

No job to big or small.

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2004, 09:03:28 am »
Quote from: "kylite"
GOMEN!  I know I shouldnt have used Duct Tape but the costume snaps fell off due to myself not useing strong enuf thread or stiching on them LOL so i had to improvisse at the last possible minute LOL.  I am going to replace the snaps with a nice inline of velcro to solve that problem.  and as for the boots...size 15 mens boots that come up njust below the knee is kinda impossible to find so per the judges/seamstress ladies suggestions I will be designing flats to look like boots :).  all In all it turned out great either way and even if I didnt win at the cosplay contest i sure had one hell of a good time.  (tho i nearly fainted when all the people started cheering as I hit the stage)

*glomp*
I know!  That was scary!  I was going to say something, but everybody started yelling, so I just shuffled off stage.  My head was probably tucked into my neck like a turtle.  Now we know what it's like, though, so it won't be such a shock next time!

And Duct tape will save the world!  Just watch . . .

I could use  Rose Bride!  You could be teh prize for whomever wins the duel!  (Which has to be ME 'cuz Utena ALWAYS wins!)

Offline Katsu

• Oni
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2004, 01:29:24 pm »
im coming as Ta-kun from FLCL

hopefully i can find out a way to make a little horn stick out of my forhead...but if i cant ill just have the bandage

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2004, 07:10:43 pm »
I wanna go as Rosette from Chrono Crusade, I'll get to carry a gun around, it should be fun!

Offline rindalyn

• Oni
    • http://041277.livejournal.com
sadly
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2004, 08:08:01 pm »
I missed this years even due to the fact that I didn't even know about it till the day before it started.
However I will not be so out of touch next year.
I plan on being
Nerissa Remarque from War of Genesis III
here is a picture of her.

You guys look like you had an awsome time I even saw someone I knew in all those crazy and wild pictures!
if this was really anime my hair would be so much better!

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2004, 09:51:44 pm »
for Kumori 05, its hard to say...I'm not looking that far ahead...only looking up til sakura 05.  As it is, I like to finish my Haku costume, do Neji, maybe do the kimono Haku, and then Yarichuu likes to do the demon brothers with me.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Zhalfirin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2004, 09:55:04 pm »
I've always wanted to see the demon brothers done and was thinking about it myself but then i got a few requests for kabuto(guess he's rarely done?) or mizuki... And a nicely done Haku is always nice to see =)

Offline MikeJ1592

• Cabbit
definately going to Kumoricon next year
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2004, 09:58:28 pm »
I hope I can somehow pull a costume out of my, ummm yeah, and have the courage to wear it in public.  

A few of my favorite animes are Saiyuki and Inuyasha and a few new manga favs, but I was thinking since there were so many main character Inuyashas, I thought it would rock to go as Sesshoumaru.  But being a n00b I think that is a really complex cos and that furry thing that goes around his one arm, what would I make it out of.  A simpler cos from another fav of mine Genjyo Sanzo from Saiyuki would be cool too, and alot simpler to make if I had to make it all myself.  It would give me something constructive to do in my free time inbetween work, keeping my car running, anime, manga, forum surfing, searching for new manga and anime, oh and sleep I always forget about sleeping.  

Mike J

**who needs sleep in Oregon when theres a Starbucks every 100 feet**

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2004, 10:00:08 pm »
finishing my Haku costume should be simple enough.  its mainly just getting a headband and the hairstyle(yes, I was the green Haku with no headband).   Since I have no where near long enough hair(and I like my hair rather short), I'll have to look around for wigs(I like try to see if I can get one that would work for multiple cosplays).  If I can't find one anywhere and I can get the money I'll try one from katie blair's website.

Offline Nightblayde

• Sailor Scout
    • http://angelfire.com/rpg2/nightblayde
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2004, 10:46:32 pm »
I can't wait for next year. as for what i want to cosplay as, for the first and third day I will try for Inu Yasha. Second day I am planning to join some friends as resident evil zombies walkin around with Jill Valentine or Claire Redfield. :twisted:
BWAHAHAHAHA

Offline Hero

• Cabbit
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2004, 05:54:23 am »
Zombies I love it. I was a corpse being chewed on by a zombie once in a Call of Cthullu live action game that was great.
Sir Matthew Dewey
Hero extraordinaire

No job to big or small.

Offline Zhalfirin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2004, 03:59:10 pm »
Oh, I remember you Kurimono, to tell the truth didn't even realize you didn't have a headband, you had a nice Haku costume going =) And zombies...oooh man would that be awesome. I was thinking about going as Leon/Hunk/Tofu myself, but I wasn't sure

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2004, 04:06:39 pm »
Oo I was thinking some more... and I was reminded I want to cosplay as Ririn from Saiyuki *grins*  Yah!  So I musn't forget that *writes it down in an odd place for later*
Sweet Times

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2004, 08:55:54 am »
AGH, Gensoumaden Saiyuki is my FAVOURITE anime!  I love Kazuya-sama *sigh*

It would be a lot of fun to be crossplay KenRin from Saiyuki Gaiden . .  . hmm . . . future cosplay for me!  Huzzah!  Lirin would be fun, too!

Offline Sushi_Glomper

• Cabbit
    • http://www.geocities.com/sushiglomper
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2004, 01:17:30 pm »
Well my S-con, stephie and I plan to have our dirty pair costumes perfected  

http://caspar.homelinux.org/conventions/grab_image.php?id=15024&type=1&conid=19&sorter=counter&cs_start=0&ranker=13

as well as quite a few costumes made.  I am the most excited about goign as scorpion, subzero and reptille(another friend) though.  XD

I may cosplay atehena and a female iori form marvel vs capcom

Stephie wants to go as a female spike (she's too big busted for Ed), and than myself as Faye.  So many peopel have told me that I should cosplay faye.  I may give in, but I'd liek to finish the series before deciding.
<3 Sushi G

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2004, 02:14:53 pm »
Oh, I remember you Kurimono, to tell the truth didn't even realize you didn't have a headband, you had a nice Haku costume going =)
 Thanks for the compliment ^_^!  Overall, I'm really happy how the clothes came together, but I felt like I was being overshadowed by the few other Haku cosplayers that were there.  It also felt like most people didn't realize who I was since I was lacking the headband and the hairstyle.  I could be wrong though...its my first cosplay although I think it went really well for a first time.

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2004, 02:25:23 pm »
Quote from: "Sushi_Glomper"

http://caspar.homelinux.org/conventions/grab_image.php?id=15024&type=1&conid=19&sorter=counter&cs_start=0&ranker=13

as well as quite a few costumes made.  I am the most excited about goign as scorpion, subzero and reptille(another friend) though.  XD

Stephie wants to go as a female spike (she's too big busted for Ed), and than myself as Faye.  So many peopel have told me that I should cosplay faye.  I may give in, but I'd liek to finish the series before deciding.

MWA!  I saw you both and I wanted your pics, but I got too shy!  Gah, the story of my life . . . such great costumes!!!  I'm excited to see them perfected!!!

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2004, 02:28:05 pm »
After some thought, I have decided that instead of just doing Chouji, I will try to pull another costume together aswell.

I was thinking Gluttony from FMA, since I saw some FMA cosplayers there (Including a Greed, I believe). Besides, Gluttony's costume isn't really THAT hard to pull off, but, I think I could do it.

Now, someone cosplay the rest, and thats a great photo opportunity.  :D

If I can think up a third one, I may do it, or I will just be myself for one of the days, if there is another Naruto meet up, ill be Chouji that day.

Offline Zhalfirin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2004, 04:43:42 pm »
Ooooh, btw, if anyone has any good pics of Ryu Hayabusa from DOA 3/Ultimate in any outfit I'd appreciate it ^_^ I've gotta stick with my recurring theme(though I am doing the t-shirt "bishi catboy ninja" next year for a few hours too) and do a famous ninja or two...

Offline Sushi_Glomper

• Cabbit
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2004, 08:38:02 pm »

MWA!  I saw you both and I wanted your pics, but I got too shy!  Gah, the story of my life . . . such great costumes!!!  I'm excited to see them perfected!!!

thankies!!  Are you by chance the girl in your signature?  The one with the amazing costume??

---

and to ninja!  My ayane from DOA will be done for sakuracon XD
<3 Sushi G

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2004, 01:16:57 pm »
Just curious if anyone consider going as Chrono from Chrono Crusade?  the little boy in the back.

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2004, 02:14:12 pm »
Quote from: "Aurora"
Just curious if anyone consider going as Chrono from Chrono Crusade?  the little boy in the back.

I love Chrono Crusade.  I would be willing to go as someone from there.  ^_^ The costumes are really elaborate though x.x Me and my perfection-ness would want to do really well on them xD
Sweet Times

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2004, 05:10:41 pm »

thankies!!  Are you by chance the girl in your signature?  The one with the amazing costume??

---

*blush*  Yep!  Thas' me . . . biting my lip lookin' like a friggin MORON!  Gah . . . I had to learn that lesson the hard way.   :oops:  crap . . . I look like I'm trying to do that fishy-face thing  XD

THAT is my next cosplay to tackle!  Do you think I'd get marked down for takin' the jacket from the one, but the pants from the other?  I am NOT wearin' those @$$ shorts . . .

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2004, 09:41:56 pm »

I was considering doing Chrono from that series but thought that outfit might be a little too difficult.  I may do him sometime in the future though.

Offline Sushi_Glomper

• Cabbit
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2004, 04:19:49 pm »

---

*blush*  Yep!  Thas' me . . . biting my lip lookin' like a friggin MORON!  Gah . . . I had to learn that lesson the hard way.   :oops:  crap . . . I look like I'm trying to do that fishy-face thing  XD

THAT is my next cosplay to tackle!  Do you think I'd get marked down for takin' the jacket from the one, but the pants from the other?  I am NOT wearin' those @$$ shorts . . .

omg..I was hopign to do the same costume!!!!!!!
<3 Sushi G

Offline spindrift76

• Cabbit
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2004, 09:53:20 am »
I am so going next year I hope to be on staff!!!
Minion of the Otaku 7

Offline Lunarae

• Cabbit
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2004, 10:29:01 pm »
Sailor Neptune; my friend Brien will be Uranus, and we might have a Saturn. He's been trying to get in contact with some people he met at this year's con to see how much we can complete the Senshi group. It's been done, but many people (his non-con-going buddies I presume) are really looking forward to him in a dress.

Oh, and we shall be attending Sakuracon as well.

P.S. That Utena getup is AWESOME!! I would be your guys' Ohtori fangirl ^_^ "Utena-samaaaaa! Kakuiiiii!!!" And no, I see no problem whatsoever with mixing the outfits; it maximizes the designs in my opinion.
SakuraCon '05 Badge Name: MyMy

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2004, 08:33:12 am »
Oh, Yay!  Working on next years cosplay, adding more to my list of next years costumes!

List so far:
Yuna (Final Fantasy X)
Songstress Yuna (Final Fantasy X-2 /for Karaoke)
Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing Endless Waltz/for cosplay)
Sailor Venus (Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon/ also for cosplay)
Ten Ten (Suikoden 2, path to gregminster/ for the token obscurity role, the character is always seen with her sisters Rin Rin and Ran Ran.  They're wandering monsters!)
And, Dark Misato (Fully Black *no red jacket* version of Misato from Evangelion.....because I think Misato is cool.....)

Everything after the first three is new.....^_^V

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2004, 10:40:09 am »
gonna try for a Batou from Ghost in the shell
And now I'm a catgirl?

My own voice faltered
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Purishira

• Cabbit
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2004, 08:23:27 pm »
Quote from: "sassy_lassy"
Hopefully I'll be going... I plan too unless something comes up.... Time will tell

But if I do go...... (and there isn't a con in between now and then)  I'll be going as Shuuichi Shindou for sure!  Now to pick which version......... *ponders*

uwah~! SHUICHI! It would be wonderful to see a Gravi cosplayer. <3

Offline Purishira

• Cabbit
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2004, 08:33:51 pm »
I'm not sure who to cosplay as yet, but I was thinking of Ai from FF:U or Mahoro from Mahoromatic. Or both, maybe! What do you think I should cosplay as...? ;_; Suggestions, please? =)

Offline Zhalfirin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2004, 09:30:50 pm »
Do you have a pic of yourself may-haps? Might be able to help ya think up something, or atleast I'll try ^_^

Offline Purishira

• Cabbit
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2004, 07:57:14 pm »
Quote from: "Bishie_Catboy_Ninja"
Do you have a pic of yourself may-haps? Might be able to help ya think up something, or atleast I'll try ^_^

I'll try to scan a photo in soon =3

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2004, 10:41:11 pm »
Aha.  

Finally got it all figured out.  ^_^  Yes, I am going.  And I *can't wait* to cosplay again. ^_^

Excel from Excel Saga (I'm going as Excel, and my pallies will go as Angel Excel, Devil Excel, and "The chickie who's coughing" *I can never remember her name*)

Papillion Senshi Margarette from Papillion Rose

Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion

And we'll see how many of those'll finish before time runs out.  ^_^
Hikaru Maxwell suggested Garnet from FF9, but I think that's a huge task to take on my second year of cosplay....>_>  We'll see!!  

-ko

« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2004, 06:15:55 am »
XDDD

hoozah! I've finally decided on who to cosplay as. I'm going as Misha (from Pita-Ten). Getting it commissioned off the net. I might buy a Tohru outfit too... =3

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2004, 01:29:49 pm »
buy?!  I'm actually going to be making a Tohru outfit....(because I said I'd try to cosplay as her at Sakuracon.....*cries at the thought of hand sewing all that(see my previous costume list.... 8O )*  That's it....I'm buying a sewing machine!

Offline Purishira

• Cabbit
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2004, 07:47:34 pm »
awww! well, if you make it yourself you can compete for prizes! If you buy the costume you can't do that.

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2004, 03:48:35 pm »
Yeah, the sewing machine at my school broke.....;_;.  Oh, well.  I can hand sew.  It shouldn't take me that long.  All I have to do for my Songstress Yuna is finish sewing the sleeves, and put the ruffles on the bodice.  (and buy a wig)  So, that's one costume nearly down!  And I figure if I continue with the packing tape thing on the entire Duo jacket, it will look deliberate (and become a REALLY shiny pleather jacket, so I won't have to scrap it....)

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2004, 08:12:17 am »
You could be like Kylite with his Duct-taped costume.  ^__^  It'd be cool!

You know those contests for all the kids in High School to make a promdress out of duct-tape?  I think that'd be a keen idea to try and make an entire costume out of it...In fact....Heeee.... :twisted:

-ko

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2004, 12:51:43 pm »
you guys should dress as long hair ninja's of na the ninja group i started for info go to spandex ninja forum
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2004, 12:56:07 pm »
Like we've said before....spandex is a priveledge, not a right.....

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2004, 11:19:34 pm »
Sorry, but I can't wear spandex.  Court's order. ^^

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2004, 09:37:39 am »
i will definelty be going but i have no idea  (okay mabe a small one) of what i'm gonna go as, yonger bro aka karl aka original link aka gau realy wants to go as redXIII from ff7, i don't know how i'd pull that off tho
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2004, 11:53:50 pm »

Please bring the Kurama costume!  He's like my favorite character of all time!!  I tried to look for a Kurama at the con this year, but I couldn't find any. :(
Which one are you going to bring?  The school uniform or the ones he wear when he fights?  Wait, are you doing Shuiichi Kurama or Youko Kurama?  Anyway, either one's great! :P

Offline spindrift76

• Cabbit
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2004, 05:41:15 pm »
Iam totaly going next year :)
Minion of the Otaku 7

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2004, 09:33:22 pm »
Lets see... Hmm... I'm hoping to go as Sailor Star Maker/Taiki Kou, Sailor Uranus/Haruka Ten'ou, Duo Maxwell, Xellos Metallium (must get an evil one in there,) and maybe Taki from Soul Calibur II.

That's my list. I'm planning for Sakura as we speek. Boy howdy, Sakura is gonna cost me a lot..... x.X

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2004, 11:44:00 pm »
I'm still planning on cosplaying all of the ones I mentioned before, but I'm also going to be going as Mana from Malice Mizer....because, instead of Sakuracon (sorry all, can only afford 2 cons a year), I'll be going to Otakon, in order to see Gackt live in concert....*Oh, the torture...to be that close to Gackt-sama and not be able to glomp him..... :cry: *

Offline Zhalfirin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2004, 12:26:57 am »
Oooh, I'll probably be going to Otakon as well if I can muster up the money after Japan ^_^ Had no idea Gackt was going to be there =P That's greatness. Oh, and a lil update on mah costume schedule...I've added Vincent Valentine on my to do list in light of the new game Dirge of Cerberus...it seemed like a good idea. I've gotten into armor making, the whole growing my hair out thing, and the fact that I was considering dying it black...^^

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2004, 10:04:39 am »
Cool!  Go for it!

Offline Spit

• Sailor Scout
    • http://thebakaotaku.topcities.com
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2004, 08:08:06 pm »
WHAT GACKT!!!???!??!?! WHERE?!?!?!? lol....sry....::floats:: im happy. you should be too! woohoo!!!!! yea!!! im gunna sell my art at kumori con next year! yea! buy it or die. lol just kidding. i hope its good enough...i might sell some good stuff at the meow meow and night light bar lounge......and back space....hopefully i get to display my art at just be toys. :-D that would  be so **** cool! sry! so sry! bye!
mention this to me and watch the weather change.
--------------------------------------
Sakura-Con/Kumori-Con 08-10:
Bubble Head Nurse-100%
Zapdos-20%

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2004, 10:23:53 pm »
Ok, its confirmed I will be Akimichi Chouji.

I've gotten the bandana and shoes ready. Working on the actual costume clothes now.  :?

Offline sardonicrose

• Cabbit
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2004, 05:26:36 pm »
If things go well, my costumes will be:

Anthy Himemiya's red cute dress (Utena)
Mistress Nine (Sailor Moon)
Pinky (Bust a Groove)
Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
Frida (Bust a Groove)
Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2004, 07:44:18 am »
next year projection: agent paper from read or die, with a sword coverd in dollor bills
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2004, 12:24:32 pm »
well  people look under spandex ninjas stuff has changed under it
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2004, 05:09:39 pm »
My new dream costume is to go as Link from the new 2005 Zelda game.

However, I have no way of knowing whether it will even be possible until..... oh.... I'd say a couple months past Christmas, at least.

And besides, I have to wait until the dang game is actually released, don't I? ...Well, I guess I don't, but it would be more appropriate. Plus I'd be able to get better shots of his clothing from all angles. :)
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2004, 01:08:33 pm »
I'm going to try to put together a Batou costume from the Innocence movie, from when he goes to storm the ship towards the end, I'll need to find some help with the wig, and If I can't find a fake enough gun toy/prop, I'm gonna try to find a basset hound stuffed animal.
And now I'm a catgirl?

My own voice faltered
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Mokuba-chan

• Oni
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2004, 02:31:17 am »
I'm gonna try to make a costume of Kaiba Seto from Yugioh for the next Kumoricon :)
Check out my anime cel/sketch gallery!!

Rakuen cel Gallery: [Last Updated 12/05/04] http://kaiba.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Offline Spit

• Sailor Scout
    • http://thebakaotaku.topcities.com
« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2004, 06:02:44 pm »
i have no idea what i should be...i wanna be someone cool.....but something easy......i could just be ed agian.....but nah......i wanna be princess serenity.....but i don't think i have a good body for that, cuz the dress would look weird on me, but i like the dress, i could be queen sereinty....wow am i spelling things wrong? lol. oh well.....i dunno, help me!!! (im really short, and cute.)  :lol:  :oops:  yea...... :?
mention this to me and watch the weather change.
--------------------------------------
Sakura-Con/Kumori-Con 08-10:
Bubble Head Nurse-100%
Zapdos-20%

Offline Oubeji

• Chibi
    • http://oubeji.deviantart.com/
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2004, 11:27:25 pm »
I don't know how to make a costume. Never tried, so no equipment, nor do I have anyone to work with. :( I might have to buy costume on-line. But I AM going!
-A.I-

Offline cupcake_abuser_zooshi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DA
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2004, 11:45:15 pm »
Quote from: "Spit"
i have no idea what i should be...i wanna be someone cool.....but something easy......i could just be ed agian.....but nah......i wanna be princess serenity.....but i don't think i have a good body for that, cuz the dress would look weird on me, but i like the dress, i could be queen sereinty....wow am i spelling things wrong? lol. oh well.....i dunno, help me!!! (im really short, and cute.)  :lol:  :oops:  yea...... :?

you could be Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh. she's short and cute, and the costume should be pretty easy. you're lucky. i'm tall and very un-cute. i'm gona be Blue from Wolf's rain, and if we have a cosplay contest skit thingy again, my friend and i are gona do a Chii and Dark Chii thing. then i might cross-play as a girl version of Johnny the Homicadal Maniac or somthing. i better loose some weight if thats the case.

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2004, 01:45:55 am »
Finally got my list up

Shuichi Shindou (Gravitation)
Toboe (Wolf's Rain)

*Unfortunatly I can't do Nancy, since my mum doesn't approve... but instead I'll work on Reiji/Rage from Gravitation as well*

That's for Sakura Con so far though... >_> ...hmmm

Does anyone have a colored version of Reiji (gravitation)?
Sweet Times

Offline Lizzie

• Sailor Scout
    • http://lizzario.deviantart.com
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2005, 05:14:18 pm »
It doesn't look like I'll get around to making Ashe from FFXII for SakuraCon, so I think I'll try to make that for Kumori. ^_^ Also, I am definately going to get more use out of the Winry Rockbell I'm making from FMA, so I will probably wear that there as well. It's all up in the air seeing as how it's so far away, but I'll probably bring those two.

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
    • http://www.ronime.net/
« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2005, 09:38:09 pm »
lesse... my goals for next kumori...

Jack Sparrow? Sexy no Jutsu Sakura? O.o something along those lines...
Ed from FMA (that arm is a pain >.< )
Zac Vindouse from Exodus: F.S.
beware the ronime XD

Whats the point in being the director if i cant be evil dictator every once in a while?

http://www.ronime.net

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2005, 11:42:42 pm »
I'll probably use my Quina costume that I'll be using for Sakura Con. Although I plan to lose weight after SC, so I'll have to pad it out.

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2005, 06:23:30 pm »
I'm going as Yuzuki, and maybe Tohru...if I get it fixed in time.  um...maybe Yuna too^^

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2005, 06:25:30 pm »
Oh yeah, and I always wanted to go as Camus from Saint Seiya(See signature below), but his armor's too hard to make.

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2005, 08:40:15 pm »
I'm going as Roger Smith from Big O, and Kiba  from Wolfs Rain
lets see I'm Roger, my friend Liz is going to be Angle, and i'm going to try and get my friend Jessica to be Dorothy hehe

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2005, 11:43:17 pm »
I'm going as Yuzuki, and maybe Tohru...if I get it fixed in time.  um...maybe Yuna too^^

Tohru from Fruits Baskets right?  Cause I'm likely will end up doing a Yuki cosplay(starting with Sakura Con....hopefully, depends partly if my hair grows fast enough and I make the costume on time).  Then I'm also thinking of may be Marron from Sorcocer Hunters(just saw some of it in Club today....was very funny).

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2005, 11:01:09 am »
GIANT PICTURE DEATH!
Aiiiiieeeeee!!!

Aurora! The picture's HUUUUUUGE!
pleaaaase resize it or make it a link!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2005, 02:30:31 pm »
How is it now? is it still to big?

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2005, 02:46:17 pm »
Quote from: "Kurimono"

Tohru from Fruits Baskets right?  Cause I'm likely will end up doing a Yuki cosplay(starting with Sakura Con....hopefully, depends partly if my hair grows fast enough and I make the costume on time).  Then I'm also thinking of may be Marron from Sorcocer Hunters(just saw some of it in Club today....was very funny).

Cool! maybe we can meet up and have Fruits basket photo shoot^^
gotta find Kyo and Shigure

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2005, 05:19:42 pm »
Perfect!
 The picture looks great, I'm sure that'd be an awesome costume.

in other news, who is responsible for all my forums switching the "submit" and "preview" buttons around on me! Gah, the frustration!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Daystar

• Secretary
  • Sailor Scout
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2005, 02:39:21 am »
lol... thats what happens when forum types change.

well...
I have no clue who to go as (i think i might have mentioned that already) soooo...
if you looked like this

who would you go as?
(Perferred female... and somthing from an anime ive seen v.v")
any ideas would be greatly welcome (ill let you know if ive seen it)
'04 Volunteer
'05 Assistant to the Operations Director
'06 Info Booth
'07 Panels Staff
'08 Panels Coordinator
'09 Panels Coordinator
'10 Assistant Programming Director
'11 Assistant Programming Director
'12 Assistant Programming Director

Offline Firkasa

• Sailor Scout
    • http://tundraflame.blogspot.com
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2005, 11:15:55 am »
I plan on going as Kyo Sohma from Fruba. I'm trying to organize a whole Fruba cosplay group as well. ^^ Have quite a few people actually. Heh. I also plan on going as Fai from Tsubasa some other day of the con. I'm not sure if I'm going to do another character though. Maybe I'll come as Ed from FMA again. XD

Offline Daystar

• Secretary
  • Sailor Scout
« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2005, 02:57:57 pm »
by the sounds of it theres gunna be quite the fruba group this year... im not sure if i could dress as a fruba person. but i can try... ^.^"

(i could prolly manage a kagura... since we already got a tohru, but... momiji would be fun to, i just dont think i could do him... im to old, i know! Arisa! lol Uo would be fun.)
'04 Volunteer
'05 Assistant to the Operations Director
'06 Info Booth
'07 Panels Staff
'08 Panels Coordinator
'09 Panels Coordinator
'10 Assistant Programming Director
'11 Assistant Programming Director
'12 Assistant Programming Director

Offline Firkasa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2005, 10:59:29 pm »
Quote from: "Daystar"
by the sounds of it theres gunna be quite the fruba group this year... im not sure if i could dress as a fruba person. but i can try... ^.^"

(i could prolly manage a kagura... since we already got a tohru, but... momiji would be fun to, i just dont think i could do him... im to old, i know! Arisa! lol Uo would be fun.)

Yah, Fruba seems to be popular for this year's con.

Kagura! *Runs away* ^^;;; I haven't seen too many people go as Uo so I think that would be fun to have. I have a friend who'd be almost the perfect Momiji. She wants to go as either him or Tohru.

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2005, 11:12:00 pm »

Momiji's really cute, he's a good  choice, what about Kisa, anybody wanna go as Kisa?

Offline Firkasa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2005, 12:40:13 am »
Hmmm... let me see. *Checks the group list* I think I have two people who possibly wanted to be Kisa in our cosplay group. Only wonder if they'll actually do it though. XD

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2005, 10:32:32 am »
Quote from: "Firkasa"
I also plan on going as Fai from Tsubasa some other day of the con.

I was thinking about trying to go as Kurogane, let me know if your gonna be Fai at Sakuracon

And Daystar you could prolly make a really good Miaka(?) from FY
And now I'm a catgirl?

My own voice faltered
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Firkasa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2005, 12:01:39 pm »
Ah, I'm probably not going to make it to Sakuracon. I had plans to try and go but a few issues came up. Even if I could go, I wouldn't be able to finish the costume in time due to school. Sorry about that.

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2005, 03:27:52 pm »
not a problem, hopefully you'll be able to make it to Kumoricon this year
And now I'm a catgirl?

My own voice faltered
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Firkasa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2005, 05:15:11 pm »
Kumoricon is a definate yes. ^^

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2005, 05:26:05 pm »
I think my Tohru costume will fit somebody form 5'7 to 6', but I'm only 5'5 :cry: So I might sell it and get something that would fit me better.

Firkasa and BigGuy, I would love to see Tsubasa cosplay, I'm actually thinking about doing the grown-up version of Sakura^^

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2005, 05:42:31 pm »
lol... thats what happens when forum types change.

well...
I have no clue who to go as (i think i might have mentioned that already) soooo...
if you looked like this

who would you go as?
(Perferred female... and somthing from an anime ive seen v.v")
any ideas would be greatly welcome (ill let you know if ive seen it)

Haven't I seen you at the Con?  who did you cosplay as last time?

Offline Firkasa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2005, 07:08:33 pm »
Same here. I'm looking forward to see if anyone goes as Kurogane because I think it'd be fun. ^^

Anonymous

« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2005, 08:21:46 pm »
im going as people from inuyasha i might decide and change my mind and go as someone from excel but as far as i know im going as kikyo,kagome, and ayame!

Offline Zhalfirin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2005, 10:26:30 pm »
Seeing as it's been bumped I might as well add that I've changed costumes slightly....My friends and I will be coming as a group of Jounins from Naruto. So far I'll be Shiranui Genma(toothpick guy w/ the bandana backwards), and my friends'll be Ebisu n' possibly Hayate(still deciding for him). Luckilly I was already making a Kakashi so I'm halfway to finishing =P

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2005, 08:48:50 pm »
Apparently I've just been told that my friend and I are going as Gundam Seed characters this coming September.  Should just wear it under the Naraku costume.  :)

Offline Primera

• Oni
« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2005, 11:12:43 pm »
Quote from: "Kei-Kei"
Apparently I've just been told that my friend and I are going as Gundam Seed characters this coming September.  Should just wear it under the Naraku costume.  :)

Which SEED characters?  Provided I find a suitable wig, I've got a strong urge to do Lacus in her normal dress.  It'd be great if there were a group of us!

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2005, 01:59:09 am »
Probably either Maria Ramiasu or Fllay Allster (in her Zaft uniform from the end of the first season). My friend... I think maybe I'll see if she wants to cosplay Cagalli. She isn't familiar with Gundam Seed, but she wanted to do a cosplay with me.