Author Topic: Hiya!  (Read 2181 times)

Offline Zeagle

• Oni
    • Gallery for fun
Hiya!
« on: December 04, 2007, 11:42:10 am »
Wanted to say a quick hiya to everyone! I have been visiting various conventions throughout the US, over the past year, and decided to finally hit the west coast :). Having grown up with Macross, I would say that I am a bit of an old school anime fan, but enjoy new shows as well.

If anyone is into photography I would love to hear from ya and perhaps share techniques for shooting conventions. I have a small gallery posted in my profile, but my Convention Favorites are posted here.

Looking forward to attending the con in 08 and meeting new friends!

Regards,

Jason

Offline gothicadam

• Sailor Scout
    • www.myspace.com/velvetdreams11
Re: Hiya!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 01:41:44 pm »
Hello im new too and going to the west coast for the first time also, i specialze in film but i love photography too

Offline AnimeMatrix

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 04:30:48 pm »
Hi and welcome ^_^. I checked out your pics and they are really good. Another con maybe you should think about going to is Sakura Con =http://www.sakuracon.org/ It's a bigger con, so I don't know if you like the bigger ones.

Either, hope you have fun at Kumori Con ;).

Offline Zeagle

• Oni
    • Gallery for fun
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 11:58:31 am »
I used to frequent many a pub over in Alexandria a few years back, kind of miss the area from time to time. Video is definitely fun, but I have to pick my poison when it comes to expensive hobbies  ;) ...

Hello im new too and going to the west coast for the first time also, i specialze in film but i love photography too

Thanks for the compliment! I know about Sakura Con and will more than likely try to attend in 09. Larger Cons can be fun, but I have found that I really enjoy the ones that range in 2000-5000 as far as attendance. Something about the mid size Cons and not getting lost in the commotion :) . Besides I have not been to Portland and I am sure there are plenty of places to explore.

Hi and welcome ^_^. I checked out your pics and they are really good. Another con maybe you should think about going to is Sakura Con =http://www.sakuracon.org/ It's a bigger con, so I don't know if you like the bigger ones.

Either, hope you have fun at Kumori Con ;).
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 12:39:41 pm by Zeagle »

Offline anime_rocker

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 10:41:20 pm »
hello! i'm new too! only 13 though so yeah...not much knowledge on the whole photography thing,but hi anyway~! :D
i wanna be a mongoose. can i be a mongoose dog?