Author Topic: Naruto Cosplay  (Read 32661 times)

Offline celticangel

• Sailor Scout
Naruto Cosplay
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2004, 04:59:17 pm »
Quote from: "antibishie"
You know... the more I think about this the more I realize that I'm cosplaying as a prop....  Hmmmm....  *confused face*  O'well.  I'm going to be CelticAngel's Karasu to her Kankuro.

Yeees. You are going to be my prop. Bwahahaha.

Quote from: "Tetris"

Wow, finally someone else is doing a Karasu costume. Only the seconed one I've seen.
I did that last yeat to A-Cen

There was one at AX, too.

tetris

Naruto Cosplay
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2004, 04:57:25 pm »
ACK! My sharingan contacts still havent come yet! only 1 day left. and I broke my Kunai!!! Hopefully I'll have time to make more tomorrow.

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
Naruto Cosplay
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2004, 05:04:18 pm »
Quote from: "Sarutobi_Asuma"
hmm in retrospect, i guess im not balding that bad, and i do have a full head of hair, it just lays down and looks like im balding, plus i died my hair black last march, so there is lighter color poking through making it look worse... and i look terrible with a shaved head (my older bro's friend thought it would be cool to give me a double-mohawk...)

so anyway.... how 'bout that anime?

Your lucky.

I was balding, but I had a haircut earlier, so its all almost totally bald now.

That boil on my head REALLY sticks out though >_<

Thats gonna scare everyone away from me, and 'cuz my cousin can't come now, I'll wind up a lone Otaku. ;__;

Shoot me now, please.   :(

Oh, if anyone recognizes me, ill be the big fat dude with either a hat ot Naruto headband on, a big bump sticking out of his head, and a Ryo-Ohki necklace on.

I won't be hard to find, not by a long shot.

So, if ya recognize me, come say Hi and let me know who ya are, we can chat!  :D

Please...? ;__;

Naruto Cosplay
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2004, 08:59:50 pm »
Sarutobi Asuma is my brother. Nice to meet everyone? Asuma, Zell, Riverspree and I are planning on doing a Naruto cosplay group at Sakura-con..

He asked him if he was the same Tetsuo we knew, and then...Oh Yamagata! Why!?

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
Naruto Cosplay
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2004, 10:59:04 pm »
Quote from: "Kai-JusenkyoVictimBotan"
Sarutobi Asuma is my brother. Nice to meet everyone? Asuma, Zell, Riverspree and I are planning on doing a Naruto cosplay group at Sakura-con..

Psst, you forgot Princess Frodo is too. ^.^ (I;m their roomate) ^.^
No, I'm not insane.  I'm just... happy.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Naruto Cosplay
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2004, 10:27:09 am »
I realize this is very late, but wasn't able to post anything until now(was at my mother's who has no internet).  Currently, my Haku costume is coming along although it will likely be done at the last minute(and hoping my shirt arrived in time too...) X_X.  However, a contact I had over at cosplay.com said she isn't able to make me the mist headband in time so I'm wondering if anyone going has a spare mist headband that I can burrow or buy from them.  I may not be able to post a reply(once costume is done, I'm likely going to be rushing to the con), so if anyone can do so, I'll be grateful ^_^.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
Naruto Cosplay
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2004, 11:12:42 am »
Unfortunately, my mist headband is pure white instead of blue, to go with the "dead" theme of the rest of the outfit.  Otherwise I'd be glad to lend it to you!  ^_^

KUMORICON 2014: BEST. CON. EVER! LET'S DO IT ALL AGAIN IN 2015!

Offline katya

• Cabbit
Naruto Cosplay
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2004, 11:53:22 am »
if i recall correctly, almost every other person was cosplaying as a naruto character. so many headbands >.<;;