Author Topic: A Contact Problem  (Read 1577 times)

Offline murder_of_raven

• Chibi
A Contact Problem
« on: November 30, 2007, 11:35:48 pm »
So I was /strongly/ considering being Kawaru from Neon Genesis Evangelion (he being my favorite character) but then I realized something terrible.... he has red eyes!

I've looked all over the place and I can't find anything on color contacts (and I can't talk to my eyedoctor because I don't have one) but I'm guessing they're out of my pricerange. Still I was wondering if anybody had any idea where I could acquire some non-prescription red contact lenses?  ??? Thanks!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: A Contact Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 11:42:34 pm »
They are certainly nothing cheap, but they have a great selection here: http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
Re: A Contact Problem
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 11:45:33 pm »
Ooh I got this.

I get my contacts at a (And I know this sounds shady, but I promise, they're safe) Mexican Flea Market in Hillsboro. It's open every weekend. There's two or three booths that carry them for 20$. And yes, they do work. Idk if they carry red, however the ones I got are a hazel color, and they are an orangish red. I am going to Cosplay as Saya from Blood+, she also has red eyes, and they work pretty good for being an orangish brown color.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay