Author Topic: Advice please!!!  (Read 1865 times)

Offline nerdgirl

• Oni
Advice please!!!
« on: November 26, 2007, 06:13:32 pm »
So for the  '08 convention my three friends and I were thinking about getting an artist table. We don't know a whole lot about it though.
I was wondering if anyone would give me some advice?
Is having an artist table fun?
What should we expect?
Thank you so much.
-NG
Let's be BEST friends
:D

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
Re: Advice please!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 07:20:47 pm »
I think this belongs in the "help, suggestions, complaints" section. They can help you there.  ;D

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 04:56:42 am »
I found having a table very fun. And it seems like it be even more fun with more people, the tables at this con are more than big enough. Yes, it's true that you can miss out on other events while working your table but that's true with whatever you're doing. Besides there's four of you, you'll be able to have plenty of breaks. Plus what's better then going on vacation and coming home with more money than you left with.

Offline Simon Young

• Chibi
    • The Slants
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 10:25:50 am »
Having a table is lots of fun and a great way to meet people, make new contacts.

We love having a table at every convention that we perform at...as well as walking around and checking out all of the other booths. Plus having a couple people there always helps...you don't have to always have someone there, but if you do, be sure to bring some snacks and food or radio/ds or psp/magazines when it slows down ^_^

~simon