Author Topic: Update on The Slants/ shout out to Kumoricon  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Simon Young

• Chibi
    • The Slants
Update on The Slants/ shout out to Kumoricon
« on: November 23, 2007, 04:04:00 pm »
Hi friends,

Been a while since I've checked in here ^_^

Just wanted to share a few quick updates with whats been happening in the world of The Slants:

1) We're featured in this month's issue of Shojo Beat! I scanned the "hot list" page which you can check out here:
http://theslants.com/images/shojobeathotlistslants.jpg (though they mistakingly printed that we're from Seattle, not Portland 0_0 )

2) We just came back from playing PMX 2007 and have a ton of new videos, interviews, tv & radio spots, etc. There's a decent list on www.theslants.com (I have to hunt down each article, video, etc myself usually). We've got lots of the footage loaded on our youtube channel (youtube.com/slantsvideos), including an interview with Jrock Events USA where we give some special love to our Kumoricon-ers ^_^

3) We'll be playing at a few more anime conventions in the near future (Sac Anime, Sakuracon, Anime Oasis, etc.)

4) We're getting a ton of radio play (especially in the Northwest) so keep your radio dials set on: 94.7 and 101.1 (Portland), 94.9 (Eugene), 90.3 (Seattle)!

Whew! A ton of stuff going on (including a few appearances on tv in LA and Japan, a special cameo in an upcoming zombie movie (it's a secret for now!), and more...) but we're having a grand time!

<3 sy

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
Re: Update on The Slants/ shout out to Kumoricon
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 07:28:19 am »
cool, I glad things are going well, and I listen to 94.7 the most of any radio, I hope to hear you guys there soon.
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.