Author Topic: Thank you, staff and volunteers!  (Read 3318 times)

Happy Con-goer

Thank you, staff and volunteers!
« on: September 06, 2004, 08:43:55 pm »
I'd just like to take a moment to thank all the con staff and volunteers who spent lots of time and energy to make the convention possible   :D   I can guess that sitting at a table registering people, and some of the other jobs aren't the most fun things to be doing at a convention.  But without it, no one would be able to enjoy the convention in the first place!  So a great big thank you!  (I've signed up to help out next year  :wink: )

Offline Oubeji

• Chibi
    • http://oubeji.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 08:48:39 pm »
I loved the volunteer sticker! It's transparent and has the kumori icon on it. I would also love to sign up to help out next year. How can I do this? I guess I can just e-mail the volunteer coordinator. ;)
-A.I-

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2004, 11:44:13 pm »
I'd like to thank all of the Staff, the Volonteers, the Attendees, and New Zealand (Someone had to ^.^ ).

This Con wouldn't have been a succes without you! ^.^

Now someone go make sure Brownie is sleeping and resting.
No, I'm not insane.  I'm just... happy.

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2004, 11:54:35 pm »
I'd like to add to that a thank you to all the judges!  It's a long, tiresome job having to choose between people, rather it be costumes, AMVs, or Karaoke.  We appriciate all your hard work and long hours!

Offline zenix

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2004, 12:27:43 am »
you guy did great loved every minute from the 8 30 am we got there saturday to the singing bohemean rapsidy in the cosplay line to the rant and rave

i am so glad portland has a con now i can go home sleep from than 4 hours and return to coning fresh

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2004, 12:57:42 am »
and lets not forget the security staff who worked tirelessly (well ok we were damn tired) but we were on our feet from friday night till monday night LOL.
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg