Author Topic: I've Returned  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Zenn

• Chibi
I've Returned
« on: November 07, 2007, 05:45:04 pm »
as the topic stated, I'm back. spent 6 Months working in the Persian gulf. definitely not fun. anyways, on to the point. after 2 years of not being able to attend the con due to military obligations, I'm finally able to once again walk the halls of kumoricon. many of you who read this don't know who i am, some of you may remember me. I went as mousse, and Alucard in 2005. this year I'll be bringing my younger sister to the con. I'll also be trying to organize a group cosplay later on, so if anyone is interested plz let me know. for the cosplay, i only have 1 rule  Its gotta be from a classic anime.. aside from that, I'll also be going as Cap'n Power or Junpei
2008 Kumoricon costumes:

Cap'n Power(Applegeeks)...maybe
Mousse(Ranma ½)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
Re: I've Returned
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 06:12:08 pm »
as the topic stated, I'm back. spent 6 Months working in the Persian gulf. definitely not fun. anyways, on to the point. after 2 years of not being able to attend the con due to military obligations, I'm finally able to once again walk the halls of kumoricon. many of you who read this don't know who i am, some of you may remember me. I went as mousse, and Alucard in 2005. this year I'll be bringing my younger sister to the con. I'll also be trying to organize a group cosplay later on, so if anyone is interested plz let me know. for the cosplay, i only have 1 rule  Its gotta be from a classic anime.. aside from that, I'll also be going as Cap'n Power or Junpei

I'm sorry that you didn't have a fun time, though who would in a situation like that?
STUPID QUESTION: Junpei from ICHIGO 100%?
[hitshead]

Offline Zenn

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 06:25:45 pm »

I'm sorry that you didn't have a fun time, though who would in a situation like that?
[hitshead]

not quite. The Junpei i was talking about is L33t n1nj4 Junpei from the comic Megatokyo. Unfortunately I haven't seen ICHIGO 100% yet..
{massive sweatdrop}
2008 Kumoricon costumes:

Cap'n Power(Applegeeks)...maybe
Mousse(Ranma ½)

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 09:35:42 am »

[hitshead]

not quite. The Junpei i was talking about is L33t n1nj4 Junpei from the comic Megatokyo. Unfortunately I haven't seen ICHIGO 100% yet..
{massive sweatdrop}
My friends and I adore Junpei! My buddy went as Miho this past year and I might be going as Ericka! I hope you and your younger sister have a blast!
Secrety secrets!

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 10:10:21 am »
Nice to have you back, and I think that you cosplaying junpei would be friggin sweet.
Sometimes you just gotta pull out the stops give it your all and know that you will come out the other end alive, well, and ready for the next challenge. 
I'm still waiting for the next one.