Author Topic: Shout outs? Searching?  (Read 39399 times)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2004, 03:24:40 am »
Quote from: "RebeccaLynne"
Hey-yo! I'm looking for anybody who was in the Fanfic Panel or Bedtime stories. I was the Taichi.

Anybody who randomly glomps me gets a shout-out toooo~ If you wanna contact me (whyever would you?), I'm usually on AIM as xBeccaHatesYoux or my email is rebecca@the-infinite.net ... dunno why you'd want to, but hey!

hello dear.
this is rem; i ran both those events, as chair of fanfic programming. if you have not already done so, please join our yahoo group! kumoricon_fanfiction

all are welcome!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2004, 03:28:03 am »
Quote from: "Zenn"
I went as Alucard(not the orange one). This being my first con i think i did a pretty good job on my costume. though i should have made the coat out of a lighter material than velveteen(the heat was almost too much). if anyoe has comments about me or how well my costume was made please let me know.

and for all you ppl whould want to comment me privately(meaning i dont check my private messages often) my e-mail address is roastingmeat@hotmail.com

i was impressed by the alucard costume, right down to the gloves :)
(if that was you.)
last year, i was integra. this year, that cosplay costume was trapped under the bumper of my car, which was wrenched off in an accident on the way to the con (really!). omniwarrior makes hellsing cosplay guns, and i plan to order some before sakuracon. if you will be there, cosplaying alucard, we need to get together for a photo op :)

also, i was cosplaying tuxedo kamen/ tuxedo masks most of the con. at sakuracon, i would love to connect with all the wonderful sailor senshi cosplayers :)

ps ruriko, yummy treats, thanks
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Shiv

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2004, 03:52:33 am »
I'd just like to say "Hey" to everyone I met at the con, I was the Wolfwood (Matt) in black w/ the off-white cross punisher w/ black electrical tape as the bindings. We had a lot of really great cosplays at this convention. Oh, I'd also like to apologize for anyone's photos I ruined by looking so depressed/tired/sick o_O. Next time I promise I will get more sleep/food and attempt to look cheerful (and not get sick)! -_- This was my first convention and even though I did get sick I still had fun. I'll definately be going to more anime conventions!

Anyway, if anyone needs my contact info for any reason, feel free to PM me. And if anyone has Zach/Wolfwood's contact info I'd like to talk to him to see if we might be able to organize a skit or group or something for the next convention.

It was nice meeting everyone!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2004, 04:11:41 am »
(1) to all of you wonderful, creative, enjoyable authors who submitted fics to our contest:
each and every one of you will be receiving a gift. and winners will be receiving an additional prize.
please PM me to make arrangements and selections.
and be sure you sign up for our yahoo group.
i love you!
rem.

(2) all you brilliant fanfic writers, and all you glorious cosplayers out there. remember to watch next year for a kumoricon first, possibly a first anywhere: fanfiction theater, in which we will be cosplaying our own fics! better yet: perform in them, yourselves!

(3) specifically, i am seeking EDWARD LILJEHOLM. . edward, we need to talk about your vampire hunter d novella and the novella-length category in our fanfic contest! and i need your contact info, so that i can send something to you by snail mail (unless you are near enough to eugene or portland that i can deliver it to you in person) :)

if anyone on this forum knows edward, please be sure he gets this message and replies! important! thanks! :)

thanks, all!
much love,
rem.

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2004, 08:18:00 am »
OH!  And my sweet Ninja girls (and boy) who gave me ninja-lovin' when I was angsting downstairs in the gaming room because I lost teh cosplay.  You are the sweetest ninja of all time.  *glomp*
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2004, 08:41:50 am »
Quote from: "jupiter13_00"
Oi! I was Sai Saici (G Gundam) also known as Jill from the "Merely A Colony Away" filk singers/writers. I had been in a mob boss looking costume at the begining of Sunday(Wong, G Gundam) got too hot! So the rest of the time, I was the Heero Yuy with glasses that hung out in the dealer room.  :oops:  Heheh. The Con was so fun!

Yeah!  Your filk rocked! This is the Duo Maxwell from Endless Waltz with the glasses by the way.  If anyone wanted to get in contact with me, just PM me!  

Whee!  That con was fun.  Better than Sakura con even (I can't believe I just said that.  Must be the Ramune talking.  That stuff is like crack, you just can't get enough!)

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline Zenn

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2004, 08:42:54 am »
Quote from: "RemSaverem"

i was impressed by the alucard costume, right down to the gloves :)
(if that was you.)
last year, i was integra. this year, that cosplay costume was trapped under the bumper of my car, which was wrenched off in an accident on the way to the con (really!). omniwarrior makes hellsing cosplay guns, and i plan to order some before sakuracon. if you will be there, cosplaying alucard, we need to get together for a photo op :)

if you are talking about the Alucard in red with the guns then yes it is me. sadily i lack both the money and the time for Sakuracon :( but i will be back for kumoricon next year.
2008 Kumoricon costumes:

Cap'n Power(Applegeeks)...maybe
Mousse(Ranma ½)

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2004, 08:50:20 am »
Quote from: "sassy_lassy"
^_^  Hee hee Kumori Con was soooo awesome... met loads of buddies *huggles allllllllllll of them*

I was Hatori (from Fruits Basket) on Saturday... >_> Not many people recognized him... poor Hari'.... *sniffles*

Then on Sunday I was none other than Ayame Sohma *poses* (from Fruits Basket)   I got 8 hugs and about.... uh... 4 pics I think... *ponders for a moment*  Anyways!  That's impressive for me since this was my first cosplaying con *laughs like crazy*....ok... going stop rambling now... sooon.... ok not yet.   All the people that hugged me... Thanks!

Oh yah, and I thought it was funny that a lot of people mistake Ayame as Inuyasha from behind.... *points to head* no ears... no ....doggy.... ears... ^.^'

*giggles and dances around ... still hyper from the Con*

OH YAH!  My little sister was Sailor Neko or Kitty Luna  on Sunday too ^_^ She got loads of pictures xD

Hii!  Wai.  Your sister was cute!  It's me, Duo....heh. You already have my email, but message boards are fun. Much more fun than email (and I check them more often)  so, yeah...PM me!  Bleh.  Hee.  

Sailor Maxwell!  <----inside joke, if you actually get this joke, PM me, because I think I met you at the con! Whee!  Quote "BEST CON...EVER!"

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2004, 09:30:58 am »
Quote from: "hikaru_maxwell"
Oi! I was Sai Saici (G Gundam) also known as Jill from the "Merely A Colony Away" filk singers/writers. I had been in a mob boss looking costume at the begining of Sunday(Wong, G Gundam) got too hot! So the rest of the time, I was the Heero Yuy with glasses that hung out in the dealer room.  :oops:  Heheh. The Con was so fun!

Yeah!  Your filk rocked! This is the Duo Maxwell from Endless Waltz with the glasses by the way.  If anyone wanted to get in contact with me, just PM me!  

Whee!  That con was fun.  Better than Sakura con even (I can't believe I just said that.  Must be the Ramune talking.  That stuff is like crack, you just can't get enough!)

Awww somebody remembers me... I feel loved. ^_^ You were fun to hang out with. Were you in the GWing Photo Shoot? If so..do you know where those pictures will show up?
KumoriCon 2010

Did you see us? Me and my Boyfriend were the Eyesheild 21 cosplayers.

Hello
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2004, 03:30:38 pm »
Hello all.  Just wanted to say that even though I'm not a big anime fan, I was just there to help out my buds, I did have a really good time.  I was still sore on Tuesday from all the standing and moving around equipment though.  If anyone wants to know, I was the security guy with a USB extension cable wrapped around my neck.

Cheers

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
    • NekoPan Maid Cafe and Bakery
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2004, 03:50:51 pm »
You're welcome Rem!!  Glad you guys enjoyed them....I made them all up special, I'm glad that they went over well!!!  ^_^  I wanted to come at the beginning and give them to you, but I got totally tied up with Cosplayish stuff.  ^_^  Makes me happy you guys liked them!!  ^_^  I ended up getting enough monies for parking, I hope that they helped you get some too.  ^_^

Negima:  Then next year it is!!  I think a chickie from my school knows you--Robyn?  She played in the Anguish of Snails group.  I have Color Theory with her.  Poor us.  *cries*

Also thank you to the girl in the blue kimono (And pinkish obi if I remember correctly) and the first day Kenshin for the glomping.  Is always appreciated!!!!  ^___^

-ko

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2004, 05:50:17 pm »

Yah, I was in the photoshoot!  But I don't know where all the pics will show up.  I hope the Duo and Solo will put their pics up...I want a copy of that 2x2 pic   :)

But, since it looks like the people from obsessedwithanime.com were following the bakazoku guys around, and that guy with the spiffy looking camera was there...once they get around to posting the monday pics, we might be in them...^_^
Awww somebody remembers me... I feel loved. ^_^ You were fun to hang out with. Were you in the GWing Photo Shoot? If so..do you know where those pictures will show up?

Yes, we love you!  Found pics, btw.   :D

Offline kaoru

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2004, 05:59:16 pm »
ANyone who cosplayed J-rock (Mostly interested in Dir En Grey cosplay) EMAIL ME!! Must meet other fans.... *drools all over* Uhhh yeah..

shleigh_sama@hotmail.com

Offline Teh Becca

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2004, 06:10:21 pm »
Quote from: "RemSaverem"
Quote from: "RebeccaLynne"
Hey-yo! I'm looking for anybody who was in the Fanfic Panel or Bedtime stories. I was the Taichi.

Anybody who randomly glomps me gets a shout-out toooo~ If you wanna contact me (whyever would you?), I'm usually on AIM as xBeccaHatesYoux or my email is rebecca@the-infinite.net ... dunno why you'd want to, but hey!

hello dear.
this is rem; i ran both those events, as chair of fanfic programming. if you have not already done so, please join our yahoo group! kumoricon_fanfiction

all are welcome!
Of course. I just sent a sign-up forum in.

Thanks for reminding me, it totally slipped my mind...

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2004, 06:38:15 pm »

Hii!  Wai.  Your sister was cute!  It's me, Duo....heh. You already have my email, but message boards are fun. Much more fun than email (and I check them more often)  so, yeah...PM me!  Bleh.  Hee.  

Sailor Maxwell!  <----inside joke, if you actually get this joke, PM me, because I think I met you at the con! Whee!  Quote "BEST CON...EVER!"

HIIIIII *glompclinghuggle*  Tee hee!  I don't like PM's *pokes it*.... anyways, it's great that someone is actually online most of the time *jumps up and down* Yay Yay!
Sweet Times

Offline SharinganItachi

• Oni
    • http://
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2004, 07:36:29 pm »
I'm lookin for my partner from the Naruto tournament on Sunday, Kenshin. If you are out there. PM me...

P.S. I was one of the only people there that dressed normally but passed for cosplay.

BlackTrenchCoat, Solid black outfit, Sweating like mad cause I wore leather pants...<.<;

Matt

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2004, 08:52:40 pm »
Quote from: "Ruriko"
Negima:  Then next year it is!!  I think a chickie from my school knows you--Robyn?  She played in the Anguish of Snails group.  I have Color Theory with her.  Poor us.  *cries*

Wait... you know Robyn?  And yeah, I know her and most of the members of Anguish of Snails.  I went to high school with them.
I'm guessing you know her from college?  This is only a guess after seeing your "Location" being in Washington.  (Points to the info under your Avatar)

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2004, 03:20:35 pm »
If anyone is looking for the Duo Maxwell from endless waltz, I'll be at the gresham borders from around 6:30 to 9:15 tonight.  Gresham City hall.  I'll be wearing black and red...^_^

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2004, 11:03:40 pm »
this all warms my heart :)

however, i still really need to find edward liljeholm!

Offline celticangel

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2004, 01:13:15 am »
I got another person I'm lookin' for. Though I have no idea if he's on the forums. The ANBU Itachi. He seemed really cool (and has good taste in music...) but I didn't get much of a chance to talk to him at the con. Always runnin' everywhere and all that.

Offline pikminlink

• Cabbit
    • http://www.consplayers.com
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2004, 09:12:20 pm »
hi^^; just want to say that i had a great time, and i would like to go back next year, thanks to everyone who talked to me, becuase it seems like people thought i didnt speak engish >_> <_<, i was the link cosplayer there, and i hope to meet alot of you again sometime. This was my first out of state con, and it was great, the dance music was insanely loud though -_-, and the elevators took forever, but i still had fun.

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2004, 08:29:53 am »
Noone came to visit me...oh, well.  Bleh.  Is anyone going to go to the Japanese Festival this weekend?

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2004, 08:38:09 am »
Meh, nobody knows Reno, Rude and PeePee(Shinji)?  Man, they were a blast!  They live in Tillamook . . . I'd kill for their e-mail addresses  XI

And Yu-Ki was a lovely girl and fun to talk with and I'd like to keep in contact with her, as well!

And Pyramid Head girl was SUCH a blast!

Nobody knows any of their e-mails?

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2004, 08:45:05 am »
My sister's friend know's Pyramid Head.  I'll ask her if she can get the email for you.....

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2004, 09:00:57 am »
*glomp* I will loooove you forever!  Thank you, thank you!!!!

Offline spindrift76

• Cabbit
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2004, 09:49:47 am »
I am looking for the two bothers that were so nice to me and let me crash in there room for a few hours.  We took over the medowlark room and started playing our own anime!  We were the Democratic state of Medowlark for the weekend.  
 The older brother cosplayed as Moose and the younger was Inu Yasha for a bit.

I really had fun with you guys!  You said you were from Salem right?

I am Heidy San I was in a long pinstriped dress/ skirt.  

Thank you all for a wonderful time!  

We need to plan on our offical video room for next year :)

Love Heidy San
Minion of the Otaku 7

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2004, 03:22:39 pm »
Ah...actually, I just remembered that I forgot to post a specific shout out.  I met a really cool Sasuke and Naruto/Duo and Solo, but I didn't get any contact information from them.  If you are these people, please, shout back!  I would like to keep in contact....and like...be friends.  I met so many cool people at Kumoricon, and I you guys really stood out!
(probably not the best pic to use for this, but...)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/hikaru_maxwell/Kumoricon%202004/yaoi.jpg  

Also, they guy who was going around in the bondage gear...woot!  Your Ed from Megatokyo (I'm assuming that's it) cosplay was cool!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/hikaru_maxwell/Kumoricon%202004/edfrommegatokyo.jpg

and the Battousai kenshin....I don't remember if you emailed me or not...;_;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/hikaru_maxwell/Kumoricon%202004/Kenshin.jpg

Vyse

Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2004, 07:12:14 pm »
I was Kakashi sensei at the con, so I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of me (I was the one with the official gloves and headband, and the dark brown hair).  Also, I am trying to find the girl who cosplayed as the angel version of Haku from Naruto.  AIM me if you have pictures or now how I could contact Angel Haku.  Heavensclone is my AIM name.

Kakashi

Offline Nekomadeline

• Oni
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2004, 08:00:25 pm »
Quote from: "sassy_lassy"
^_^  Hee hee Kumori Con was soooo awesome... met loads of buddies *huggles allllllllllll of them*

I was Hatori (from Fruits Basket) on Saturday... >_> Not many people recognized him... poor Hari'.... *sniffles*

Then on Sunday I was none other than Ayame Sohma *poses* (from Fruits Basket)   I got 8 hugs and about.... uh... 4 pics I think... *ponders for a moment*  Anyways!  That's impressive for me since this was my first cosplaying con *laughs like crazy*....ok... going stop rambling now... sooon.... ok not yet.   All the people that hugged me... Thanks!

Oh yah, and I thought it was funny that a lot of people mistake Ayame as Inuyasha from behind.... *points to head* no ears... no ....doggy.... ears... ^.^'

*giggles and dances around ... still hyper from the Con*

OH YAH!  My little sister was Sailor Neko or Kitty Luna  on Sunday too ^_^ She got loads of pictures xD

You were Hatori...? AND AYAME?? I cant believe I didnt see you at the con! Fruba is one of my faviorte anime's and I LOVE ayame, AND I DIDNT SEE YOU! *Cries*

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2004, 09:54:06 pm »
Quote from: "Vyse"
I was Kakashi sensei at the con, so I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of me (I was the one with the official gloves and headband, and the dark brown hair).  Also, I am trying to find the girl who cosplayed as the angel version of Haku from Naruto.  AIM me if you have pictures or now how I could contact Angel Haku.  Heavensclone is my AIM name.

Kakashi

Hi!  I'm the "Angel Haku" cosplayer.  ^_^  Did the Chidori picture turn out okay?  I've got a few pics of that costume if you want 'em.

KUMORICON 2014: BEST. CON. EVER! LET'S DO IT ALL AGAIN IN 2015!

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2004, 07:56:24 am »
I have the Chidori picture, and one of you and me in the water dragon pose and one of you fighting the seven ft. tall Zabuza. If you want any of those let me know.
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Ninja Shen

Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2004, 03:07:31 pm »
I was bespectacled Ino. if any one was looking for me, it was for me and Matt's combined efforts on the fanfic bedtime stories hit "The All Purpose Yaoi Naruto Fanfiction". i think some people wanted information on where they could read that.
Matt, by the way, is the Anbu Itachi with the sharingan eyes. if anyone was looking for him, he's haunting this board somewhere and will likey make himself known soon. if not, contact me, I'll give you his e-mail HEH!

yay! hi hon, love you guys!
          yep, definitely deserving of the "best audience response" award :)

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2004, 01:13:07 am »
Quote from: "BigGuy"
I have the Chidori picture, and one of you and me in the water dragon pose and one of you fighting the seven ft. tall Zabuza. If you want any of those let me know.

I want all of them!  ^_^

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2004, 07:37:26 am »
On the way!
And now I'm a catgirl?

My own voice faltered
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
And now I'm a catgirl?

My own voice faltered
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline celticangel

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2004, 09:28:13 am »
Quote from: "Ninja Shen"
I was bespectacled Ino. if any one was looking for me, it was for me and Matt's combined efforts on the fanfic bedtime stories hit "The All Purpose Yaoi Naruto Fanfiction". i think some people wanted information on where they could read that.
Matt, by the way, is the Anbu Itachi with the sharingan eyes. if anyone was looking for him, he's haunting this board somewhere and will likey make himself known soon. if not, contact me, I'll give you his e-mail HEH!

I found your story! Quite by accident, really. And I loved it. Left a review and everything. And about a page or so back in this thread, I said I was looking for the anbu Itachi.

I think I talked to you a few times. I was the Kankuro.

Offline sapphirefox5892

• Cabbit
    • http://www.thegrandcouncil.com/hosted/sapphirefox/index.html
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2004, 01:20:59 pm »
Hi,
i was cosplaying as Charile from street fighter ya know guy in the orange vest who sang the resident evil 12 days of x-mas with dan hibiki....at the kareoke contest..yeah i dont rember all the cool epople i met but ya all need  mail me  
sapphirefox5892@yahoo.com

sapphirefox5892 AIM
LONG LIVE THE OTAKU DYNASTY!!

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2004, 02:52:33 pm »
You guys should post your 12 days song lyrics somewhere, I laughed so hard during your song, but I've forgotten about half of the days.
And now I'm a catgirl?

My own voice faltered
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline _MidKnight_

• Cabbit
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2004, 09:55:48 pm »
I was the only male Rock Lee, I got a lot of hugs so I figured there might be some peeps lookin for me. Also if anyone has any pics of me posing I'd really like them :D

Offline sapphirefox5892

• Cabbit
    • http://www.thegrandcouncil.com/hosted/sapphirefox/index.html
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2004, 07:35:44 am »
We do have them posted on my we site i should have alittle link on my posts the little website botton but if not...

http://www.thegrandcouncil.com/hosted/sapphirefox/  

go here then in the main menu click on writing FYI the menu is alittle messed up so u might have to click a few times..also plz check out my friend who is hosting my site..it's for everyone otaku gamers and PC programers alike ^_^  
http://www.thegrandcouncil.com/  
if ya go here just click on the menu to hosted site mine is on the top titled "sapphirefox5892"
LONG LIVE THE OTAKU DYNASTY!!

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2004, 01:23:41 pm »
Does anyone know who this is?  http://www.thegrandcouncil.com/hosted/sapphirefox/cos_images/IMAG0003.jpg

Because, I will *pay* him to cosplay Orochimaru someday...

Offline celticangel

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2004, 05:30:37 pm »
Quote from: "FilkAeris"
Does anyone know who this is?  http://www.thegrandcouncil.com/hosted/sapphirefox/cos_images/IMAG0003.jpg

I'll help! He'd make a damn good Orochimaru.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2004, 05:32:50 pm »
I agree as well...don't really know him however.  I believe he won the hall cosplay as well so you may find some info there.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2004, 02:08:48 pm »
Quote from: "celticangel"

Yeah, I think it's the shape of his face...the cheekbones and all.  And he looks like he'd pull off a great evil grin.  ^_^

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2004, 01:03:54 am »
By the way, does anyone know the nice guy who cosplayed Iruka and Kakashi?  He was in the "Sasuke and Whipped Cream" skit...and a few friends and I want to gank him for a Sakuracon skit called "Nefarious Trousers".  ^_^

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2004, 02:01:45 am »

With an Orochimaru cosplayer like that lurking around I don't think I'd ever be able to sleep at a Con! O.o
No, I'm not insane.  I'm just... happy.

Offline celticangel

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2004, 04:54:11 am »
Quote from: "princessfrodo"
With an Orochimaru cosplayer like that lurking around I don't think I'd ever be able to sleep at a Con! O.o

You'd have nothing to worry about. Unless you intend to dress as Kabuto, Kimimaro or Sasuke. XD

By the way, does anyone know the nice guy who cosplayed Iruka and Kakashi?  He was in the "Sasuke and Whipped Cream" skit...and a few friends and I want to gank him for a Sakuracon skit called "Nefarious Trousers".  ^_^

I know him! Don't have any contact info, though. The Sasuke from that skit is lurking around the forum somewhere, under the name Plude. She might have some sort of info. ^_^

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2004, 10:08:21 am »
You'd have nothing to worry about. Unless you intend to dress as Kabuto, Kimimaro or Sasuke. XD

Actually, wouldn't a person only have to worry if you just Sasuke or one of the 3 Sound genins?

Offline Irnogs

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2004, 10:35:16 am »

I saw this post earlier in this thread, and I believe he's your man :)

Quote from: "Tetsuo687"
Hey everyone, great Con this year. I was Kaji Ryoji, from Evangelion. You may have seen me sitting down in the middle floor room, as I spent most my time just hanging out with friends. There where 2 of us Kaji's there, so I was the younger one, without the Watermelon, and I was the one with the custom NERV ID badge. I meet a ton of cool people at the con, and missed out on getting my email address to all of them. For those of you who remember me, and wish to still keep in communication, my email address is tetsuo687@hotmail.com . Check my profile for the contacts via chat programs. For those of who that don't remember me, I'll make an impression next year, just for you ;)

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2004, 10:57:49 am »
I believe thats him.  Cause I remember talking to the other Kaji(w/ the watermelon), so that should be him right there.