Author Topic: Shout outs? Searching?  (Read 39528 times)

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
Shout outs? Searching?
« on: September 06, 2004, 05:46:23 pm »
I figured a bunch of people, including myself, would like to reach out to some of the fun people that we met at the con.  I didn't get the chance to pass out my e-mail and what-not to everybody that I would have liked to, so I thought I'd start a thread to help us all contact the people we met!

SO, Reno, Rude and PeePee!  I love you guys!  This is "Nataku" by the way  XD  Duh, of course nobody knows who I am anyway, haha!  Catch my e-mail please!  And Yu-ki, Pyramid Head, the Sailor Senshi that were so great, LaLa that never played the game!  I think you're all so cool!  And I had a ton of fun hanging with you, so please e-mail me!  MistressLegato@neo-anime.org
If you met me and wanna contact me, too, by all means, please do!

So shout out to eachother, kidz!
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline Fade

• Cabbit
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 06:04:31 pm »
Yo, if you met a tall blonde guy named Sean who didn't cosplay (also the guy with the camcorder on Saturday), give me a PM. :)

I'll be getting some of the footage I shot linked to in a few days.

Was great fun.  Glad I went.

Offline trinket

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2004, 06:17:04 pm »
ooo ooo ooo me too! me too! I was ulala! Yay! Sleeping in the halls.

by the way who pockied me?

iamtrinket@yahoo.com

Offline AyaMitsukai

• Cabbit
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2004, 06:43:47 pm »
I was Lenne from FFx2 though many thought i was Songstress Yuna with the wrong kind of earrings and no rat tail. But anyway i met lots of people come down on the Max and i didnt get a chance to get their e-mails or numbers. So If you guys read this E-mail me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kagomexmiko@comcast.net ^_^ pssst squall sorry i didnt see you today(monday) i ended up leaveing the Con at like 10:30 in the morning and i didnt see you :-(
shuichi: It was like some bad joke....i only wish that was the punch line.

Offline omniwarrior

• Sailor Scout
    • http://omniwarrior.tripod.com/
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2004, 07:16:12 pm »
Cloud here from FF7 with the light up buster sword... I had many kitty fan girls and lots of amazed looks at my sword...
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me...so tie me up and throw me down and show me that you like me...

Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2004, 07:24:29 pm »
Hi, I was Akamichi from Wing Fantasy Zodiac- My robot hand wasn't that
noticable and they confiscated by trident. It lit up on the ends like his
Omnipotence Judegment Blast, too...

He asked him if he was the same Tetsuo we knew, and then...Oh Yamagata! Why!?

Offline Nikker

• Cabbit
    • http://nikker.deviantart.com
Re: Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2004, 07:26:17 pm »
I was the female link with the really long hair, kitty ears, and only half of a costume.  I doubt anyone would be looking for me, but hey, might as well make it easy if they are, right?  Yeah, my AIM sn and e-mail are here, so you guys know how to contact me.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2004, 07:59:36 pm »
I was Seta from Love Hina.  Or as a very large majority of the people there thought, even the normies in the elevator, the guy who looked like a doctor in a white lab coat.

Offline YariChuu

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2004, 08:01:05 pm »
*wave* I was the Tayuya and the Mya Fharzhide. o.o
No No Four times no I'm not your daughter!

Offline Stiffler

• Sailor Scout
    • http://24.20.135.157
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2004, 08:05:09 pm »
I was a T-Shirt Ninja, Someone gave me their Email so I could send them pictures of some guys kissing, if you read this PM me please? Arigato

Offline Menchi

• Cabbit
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~kaleide
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2004, 08:44:13 pm »
Quote from: "trinket"
ooo ooo ooo me too! me too! I was ulala! Yay! Sleeping in the halls.

by the way who pockied me?

iamtrinket@yahoo.com

Oh, oh, oh! Hey! I remember you! I was the Hinata you were talking to during the Cosplay premeet. My friends and I helped you fill out your form. ^^

Offline Zhalfirin

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.facebook.com/jephraux
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2004, 08:57:40 pm »
I was the Lonely Bishie CatBoy Ninja. I had quite a large fan base ranging from guys and ladies so if you want my personal info or a pic just PM me as it was hard to keep track of e-mails given to me...also might I add the chick from Bible Black RULED! ^_^ heheh
"Yojimbo - Grown in the lush hills of Columbia. And with that sweet mahogany flavor, you know it's good!"

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2004, 09:09:51 pm »
Hmm... I'll try to think of more people I want to get in contact with later, but for now the first person that comes to mind is Colly [Collie?], who had said that she wanted to get a picture of us together in our Shannon and Pacifica costumes from Scrapped Princess. I didn't wear Shannon today (Monday) after all, and I also didn't run into her. So I thought I might as well keep an eye out.

And just in case I wasn't very noticeable as the karaoke contest, I was in the Ashton Anchors costume with the red and blue stuffed dragons for most of the con. :) I wore Shannon Sunday evening (blue with a black cape, black hair, and a ponytail extension), but I didn't get out of the Karaoke Room much, so not many people saw it.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline Lysanna

• Cabbit
    • Crappy DeviantArt
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2004, 09:24:22 pm »
I wanted to ask for a pic of you in your Ashton costume, but I kept only seeing you as you were fleeing somewhere, or in the gaming area where it was too dark.  Sadness!
Can't stop the desu.

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2004, 09:31:52 pm »
Oi! I was Sai Saici (G Gundam) also known as Jill from the "Merely A Colony Away" filk singers/writers. I had been in a mob boss looking costume at the begining of Sunday(Wong, G Gundam) got too hot! So the rest of the time, I was the Heero Yuy with glasses that hung out in the dealer room.  :oops:  Heheh. The Con was so fun!
KumoriCon 2010

Did you see us? Me and my Boyfriend were the Eyesheild 21 cosplayers.

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
    • NekoPan Maid Cafe and Bakery
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2004, 09:55:06 pm »
Quote from: "Negima"
I was Seta from Love Hina.  Or as a very large majority of the people there thought, even the normies in the elevator, the guy who looked like a doctor in a white lab coat.

Oh!  *THAT* was you??  ^_^

~~

Hi, this is Ruriko!  I am looking for the other peoples who did the InuYasha Cosplay with me....I was the third Kikyou.... If anybody else wants to contact, feel free!!  Specially my Inu Yasha *Andrea, I believe?*, the chickies who were obsessed with ParaPara, the really nice dude who hung out downstairs and checked bags *Glad you liked my cookies!  ^_~*, and the one security who did a walk on cosplay in his blue suit.  You people are hilarious, and I'd love to stay in contact!  Rurikochan@hotmail.com

-ko

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2004, 11:54:41 pm »
Quote from: "Ruriko"
Quote from: "Negima"

Oh!  *THAT* was you??  ^_^

I tried looking for you.  I don't even remember how many people in schoolgirl outfits I asked.  I even accidently asked someone twice.
But yeah, that was me

Offline celticangel

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2004, 12:39:57 am »
Bwahahaa! I was talkin' to you and stuff, Jupiter!!

I was the Kankuro...poke me if you want any info. I was usually found among other Naruto characters. Or with the FMA (Sunday)/One Peice (Monday) group.

I forgot to get FilkAeris' contact info! As did Curse-seal Sasuke!

Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2004, 12:54:33 am »
<-- The Blue Suit Security Guy
My cosplay was from Full metal alchamest
The charactor was Luitenant Mars Hughes. (the one who dies)

LOL to all those who wanna get ahold of me toss em an email kylite@yahoo.com or send an instant message, IM ALWAYS ON LOL

great con to all and I REALLY hope to see you all back here next year.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2004, 12:55:50 am »
lol sorry bout that.  login didnt hold LOL.  that ws my post
-kylite
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2004, 10:37:04 am »
In the off chance someone does want to talk to me, PM me and I'll give you my email address.

Offline celticangel

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2004, 10:39:29 am »
Quote from: "Anonymous"
The charactor was Luitenant Mars Hughes. (the one who dies)

The name is Maes Hughes, not Mars.

Offline tarock

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2004, 11:06:59 am »
ohhh
well

madnick@emberts.com is my email

I highly doubt that any one wants to contact me.  there are a few people that i am curious about but I am too shy to really say them by name.  

I was the guy in a blue kimono and white hakama with a sucky scar on my cheek (done with a black sharpie pen)  I was trying to dress up as rurouni kenshin but ummm I didnt really want to wear a wig and the boken was forgotten.
dont have my pic yet.

I was with two Fushugi yugi (if i spelled it right)  cosplayers.  I dont knwo who they were dressed up as.

anyways email me if you feel so inclined.

tarock

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2004, 11:16:22 am »
Well I was the Zabuza(not the 7ft tall one) I handed out some food and candy IM or E-mail me if you wanna.
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline celticangel

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2004, 11:22:35 am »
Quote from: "BigGuy"
Well I was the Zabuza(not the 7ft tall one) I handed out some food and candy IM or E-mail me if you wanna.

The one who played Ninja Ninja Anbu with us and randomly hugged me when I was saying good bye to people? ^_^

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2004, 11:24:43 am »
I was one of the Kagomes(no, I'm not in the cosplay competition)
hehe, my aim sn is ccgaltoo, if anybody wanna talk to me, feel free^^

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2004, 11:28:50 am »
Yeah I was playing ninja ninja anbu, I hugged so many people, I had such a good time.
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Tetsuo687

• Oni
    • http://www.687th.com/
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2004, 11:53:26 am »
Hey everyone, great Con this year. I was Kaji Ryoji, from Evangelion. You may have seen me sitting down in the middle floor room, as I spent most my time just hanging out with friends. There where 2 of us Kaji's there, so I was the younger one, without the Watermelon, and I was the one with the custom NERV ID badge. I meet a ton of cool people at the con, and missed out on getting my email address to all of them. For those of you who remember me, and wish to still keep in communication, my email address is tetsuo687@hotmail.com . Check my profile for the contacts via chat programs. For those of who that don't remember me, I'll make an impression next year, just for you ;)

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2004, 11:55:32 am »
Tragically, I never got to play Ninja Ninja Anbu.  -_-*

Delightfully, everything else about the con rocked unconditionally.  There were maybe two hours total of time spent awake that I did not also spend having mass fun.  ;p

Thanks especially to my rides to and from the con (especially from, you guys were saints for waiting for me and my schword), my roommates, and all the awesome people who hung out with me!  You made this quite possibly my best con ever!

Oh, and for those who didn't get it and wanted it, you can email me at arijanian@yahoo.com or instant-message me on AIM or YIM as arijanian, and my fanfiction.net account (where some of my filk lyrics are posted) is "Tobu Ishi".

KUMORICON 2014: BEST. CON. EVER! LET'S DO IT ALL AGAIN IN 2015!

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2004, 12:10:03 pm »
Quote from: "Ruriko

Hi, this is Ruriko!  I am looking for the other peoples who did the InuYasha Cosplay with me....I was the third Kikyou.... If anybody else wants to contact, feel free!!  Specially my Inu Yasha *Andrea, I believe?*, the chickies who were obsessed with ParaPara, the really nice dude who hung out downstairs and checked bags *Glad you liked my cookies!  ^_~*, and the one security who did a walk on cosplay in his blue suit.  You people are hilarious, and I'd love to stay in contact!  Rurikochan@hotmail.com

-ko

Is this you, Ruriko?

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
    • NekoPan Maid Cafe and Bakery
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2004, 12:21:13 pm »
It is it is it is!!  ^__^

*snugs Aurora*  Thankyou for the picture!  I havn't been able to find a picture of me attal!!  Yes, yes it is me!  ^_^  Thank you!

Kylite:  I don't have Yahoo...*pouts*  

Negima:  That sucks!  I wanted to meet you this weekend!  But thanks that you at least looked for me!  *happy!*  I didn't ask anybody, but I think I made quite a few people nervous when I was trying to read their nametags... >_<

-ko

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2004, 01:12:37 pm »
Hehe, you're welcome^^

Offline riobranden

• Oni
    • http://www.mtbahnet.com
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2004, 02:13:52 pm »
Hi, this is Branden from the art booth in the middle of the dealer's room. If anyone wants to get hold of me, or of Matt, who had hella girls hitting on him, I'm on AIM all day long. Thanks to everyone who stopped by.

Offline AElfthone

• Oni
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2004, 02:17:17 pm »
Quote from: "riobranden"
Hi, this is Branden from the art booth in the middle of the dealer's room. If anyone wants to get hold of me, or of Matt, who had hella girls hitting on him, I'm on AIM all day long. Thanks to everyone who stopped by.

Yah, all of us from California are pretty easy to get a hold of!

Branden's IM is Riobranden
Mine is AElfthone
If you want Matt's IM, tell either of us who you are, and then we can connect you to the one and only Matt!

We have lots of pics and *video* of KumoriCon, in addition to all the pics you guys all made!  Just give us some time...

:P
CEO, Synchronous Entertainment, LLC
Chair, Anime Overdose 2003-2005
Founder, Anime Overdose
Sponsor, Kumoricon 2004
http://www.animeod.com

Offline Reina

• Cabbit
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2004, 02:39:57 pm »
I cosplayed as Sakura Saturday, and Inner Sakura on Sunday.( :twisted: ) I lurked downstairs in the video game room for 85% of the time.

Thanks goes out to all the guys(and chick) who were willing to ignore my stupiditiy and non-existent talent of gamecubes while playing Nauto 2 with me. I had a hell of a good time with you guys, and if you ever wanna say hi, meh e-mail's reina@kittycat.org. :p

--Sakura
Set loose your Inner Sakura!

Offline Tibby

• Oni
Hi!!!
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2004, 03:34:02 pm »
Hi! I cosplayed as Tibby from the game Exodus: Faded Spirits (a.k.a the girl in the short green dress with the white fluff) I want to tell Cloud that  i loved the hair and the sword! And the Link that won the best costume was soo cool!!! I will be going to the Sakura Con so i can't wait to see you all there! Oh if anyone got the Im/email/anything of Wolfwood/Zach....can i please have it? I was seen sometimes carrying his cross^^. Im me or PM me if you want...my im is Coolmist16 from aim.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2004, 03:48:25 pm »
Quote from: "Ruriko"
Negima:  That sucks!  I wanted to meet you this weekend!  But thanks that you at least looked for me!  *happy!*  I didn't ask anybody, but I think I made quite a few people nervous when I was trying to read their nametags... >_<

I'll try looking for you next year.  I plan on going as a better known character, maybe Kakashi from Naruto....
If you were checking nametags, I didn't have my username on mine.  I had my *gasp* actual name on it.

Quote from: "Tibby"
I want to tell Cloud that i loved the hair and the sword!

I think his username is something like "omniwarrior" if that helps.

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2004, 03:56:53 pm »
^_^  Hee hee Kumori Con was soooo awesome... met loads of buddies *huggles allllllllllll of them*

I was Hatori (from Fruits Basket) on Saturday... >_> Not many people recognized him... poor Hari'.... *sniffles*

Then on Sunday I was none other than Ayame Sohma *poses* (from Fruits Basket)   I got 8 hugs and about.... uh... 4 pics I think... *ponders for a moment*  Anyways!  That's impressive for me since this was my first cosplaying con *laughs like crazy*....ok... going stop rambling now... sooon.... ok not yet.   All the people that hugged me... Thanks!

Oh yah, and I thought it was funny that a lot of people mistake Ayame as Inuyasha from behind.... *points to head* no ears... no ....doggy.... ears... ^.^'

*giggles and dances around ... still hyper from the Con*

OH YAH!  My little sister was Sailor Neko or Kitty Luna  on Sunday too ^_^ She got loads of pictures xD
Sweet Times

Offline AElfthone

• Oni
Stalkers look here!
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2004, 03:59:44 pm »
Ok, this one's for all you fan-girls:

If you are stalking Branden:

His website: http://www.mtbahnet.com/
His deviantart: http://riobranden.deviantart.com/

If you are stalking Matt:

His website: http://www.bigpenguin.org
His deviantart: http://kamakazisj.deviantart.com/

If you are stalking Me (??????????)

My website: http://www.animeod.com (well, obviously)
My deviantart: http://aelfthone.deviantart.com

Ciao,

-Rob
CEO, Synchronous Entertainment, LLC
Chair, Anime Overdose 2003-2005
Founder, Anime Overdose
Sponsor, Kumoricon 2004
http://www.animeod.com

Offline Zell

• Cabbit
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2004, 04:44:34 pm »
Quote from: "Kai-JusenkyoVictimBotan"
Hi, I was Akamichi from Wing Fantasy Zodiac- My robot hand wasn't that
noticable and they confiscated by trident. It lit up on the ends like his
Omnipotence Judegment Blast, too...
\

oh yeah! i remeber you...

Wing Fantasy Zodiac is the best Anime series ever!!!

I was thinking about Cosplaying as Tanner but i couldent find a Kangaroo Skined Car door anywhere!!!
<Li>My #1 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, <a href="http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=narutoquiz">Naruto Personality Test</A>, is Lee<P>

Offline Zenn

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2004, 05:13:32 pm »
I went as Alucard(not the orange one). This being my first con i think i did a pretty good job on my costume. though i should have made the coat out of a lighter material than velveteen(the heat was almost too much). if anyoe has comments about me or how well my costume was made please let me know.

and for all you ppl whould want to comment me privately(meaning i dont check my private messages often) my e-mail address is roastingmeat@hotmail.com
2008 Kumoricon costumes:

Cap'n Power(Applegeeks)...maybe
Mousse(Ranma ½)

Offline SachiNoDa

• Cabbit
    • http://sachibelle.digital-dreamworld.net
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2004, 05:29:18 pm »
Quote from: "sassy_lassy"

Then on Sunday I was none other than Ayame Sohma

923875092y35ouY(*#Q%*(#&5(*yu ouj3w5u9836y(&Y#(*&W#(*&%(*OYHWKJTHiow7y957(*&#(*&@W(&#
(*&%&*@O#H<KSHI*&$(*&%BY8i&Y(*#W&%(*&#Y(%*&#@Q)(&%

:D I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Do you remember meee? And Izumi-senseeeeei?  I was Edward Elric!  Izumi-sensei and I hugged you when you were walking down the street!  Remember remember?

>3< KYUUUUN~~!! You were such a cool Ayame!  We recognized you from like, a mile away!  ;________; LOVEEEEE~

*/hyper fangirl mode*
Kumoricon '08
Resident Evil - Annette Birkin
Okage: Shadow King - Linda
Silent Hill 2 - Mary

Offline Teh Becca

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2004, 05:50:23 pm »
Hey-yo! I'm looking for anybody who was in the Fanfic Panel or Bedtime stories. I was the Taichi.

Anybody who randomly glomps me gets a shout-out toooo~ If you wanna contact me (whyever would you?), I'm usually on AIM as xBeccaHatesYoux or my email is rebecca@the-infinite.net ... dunno why you'd want to, but hey!

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2004, 06:17:28 pm »
Quote from: "SachiNoDa"
:D I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Do you remember meee? And Izumi-senseeeeei?  I was Edward Elric!  Izumi-sensei and I hugged you when you were walking down the street!  Remember remember?

>3< KYUUUUN~~!! You were such a cool Ayame!  We recognized you from like, a mile away!  ;________; LOVEEEEE~

*/hyper fangirl mode*

*falls over from the fangirl-ness*

XD

THANKS! OMG!  *huggles you back*  Thank you soooo much I do remember you!

Yes on the way back from Subway, I was encountered with a few fangirls.  They looked at me, I looked at them, then I heard one speak... "Ayame" They said to me.... and I answered back with a plain "Yep" even though a 'why of course' would have been a much better answer... Then I believe some squealing was after that, and a sentence much like, "Oh my gosh I need to hug you!"  And then the love started pouring in! *sighs happily* yes... yes.... Was that you?

Can you belive... my Ayame costume wasn't even done ^_^ I hope to improve it for the next con I go to.   That wig was a last minute resort since my original styled one got... 'lost'...

Hee hee *huggles you some more* A fangirl loves me... my life is complete!
Sweet Times

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2004, 06:24:05 pm »
Quote from: "RebeccaLynne"
Hey-yo! I'm looking for anybody who was in the Fanfic Panel or Bedtime stories. I was the Taichi.

Anybody who randomly glomps me gets a shout-out toooo~ If you wanna contact me (whyever would you?), I'm usually on AIM as xBeccaHatesYoux or my email is rebecca@the-infinite.net ... dunno why you'd want to, but hey!

*Raises Hand*

I remember you!

I sat next to you at the Fanfic panel (Remember me asking to borrow your pen?), and I was also at the Bedtime Stories too (I sat alone, yea for social anxiety disorder! ^__^!).

I guess I will self-label myself as The Linkin Park Hat Guy, yeah, that'll do. ^__^

Offline Teh Becca

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2004, 06:38:07 pm »
Quote from: "Dustin"
Quote from: "RebeccaLynne"

*Raises Hand*

I remember you!

I sat next to you at the Fanfic panel (Remember me asking to borrow your pen?), and I was also at the Bedtime Stories too (I sat alone, yea for social anxiety disorder! ^__^!).

I guess I will self-label myself as The Linkin Park Hat Guy, yeah, that'll do. ^__^
Ouuh, hey! Yes, I do indeed remember you. Nothing wrong with a bit of social anxiety, I usually have it but oddly seemed to be able to overcome it in the con atmosphere. O__o

Nice to see people who were in the fic area. I'm glad Kumoricon is being as supportive of us writers as it has been...

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2004, 07:37:48 pm »
I wanted to say um... thanks to the Bakura cosplayer who glomped me Sunday while I was in my costume. I'm glad you like the character as much as I do.

[size=9]"I laughed, I cried, I died; inside."[/size]

Offline tarock

• Sailor Scout
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2004, 08:15:11 pm »
well
I would not mind chatting with the guys from bakazoku if I can.  I am nto sure of they are here.  

Or raiden, luana neko, or princess frodo.  (mainly because i Have seen them post here and they seem pretty nice)

anyone else who wants to email or Pm me can do so.  I think I should have at least tow major common interests with everyone here.Anime and videogames

Hey if that girl who was cosplaying as aeris in the dealers room is here I would not mid email her either.  or the person next to the dealer that was selling the vHS tapes.   or maybe a PM.   PM's are always nice.

The con was great I had lots of fun.   I didnt talk to many people thouhg. (im shy and not very social.)  I just listened to the talks,  chatted with the friends I was hanging out with, bought stuff, and laughed my ass off listenign to the bakazoku.

tarock

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2004, 01:02:58 am »
Quote from: "Lysanna"
I wanted to ask for a pic of you in your Ashton costume, but I kept only seeing you as you were fleeing somewhere, or in the gaming area where it was too dark.  Sadness!

Awww, why didn't you ask me to come up where it was light? I definitely would have, as the only thing I might have been doing in the gaming room that couldn't be interrupted was DDR, and I wasn't wearing Ashton then. ^^

Always fleeing somewhere? Yeah, that's what comes from being on staff; you get to walk (or run) around a lot... :roll: ...A quote comes to mind: "My feet hurt.... with destiny!!!"

Anyway, if you want a picture, don't worry too much. Enough people took non-candid pictures of me that I'm confident I'll find a good one on the web. ^^ Can you believe I've had that costume since 2002 and I still don't have a good photo of it?... >_< Thankfully, LL1 was full of convenient mirrors for preening... :P

Quote from: "tarock"
well
I would not mind chatting with the guys from bakazoku if I can.  I am not sure if they are here.

I haven't seen them post yet, but then, it's a 4+ hour drive to Seattle and I believe they stayed Monday night. So I'm sure they were quite bushed by the time they got home, as I certainly was. Let's see if they show up this week. :) If not, I know at least some of them post on the Sakura Con forums.

Quote from: "tarock"
Or raiden, luana neko, or princess frodo.  (mainly because i Have seen them post here and they seem pretty nice)

Haha.... he has fallen for my clever ruse!! :twisted:

...errr, I mean, sure we can chat. ;) Do you have AIM or ICQ? I can take either, though I prefer ICQ. I just ask one thing of anyone who asks for my contact: please don't use the feature "invite all buddies in list" when you send chat invitations. I get a lot of those, and I only end up declining most of them.... it gets a little annoying. :?
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline clownfood

• Oni
Shout outs? Searching?
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2004, 02:17:33 am »
greetings everyone,

Thank you so much for making my first con so very very enjoyable.  I had the wonderful task of haunting the bag check desk durning the con.  so in a way, i got to meet most everyone that wanted to game.  Most everyone was wonderful and next year, i will even cosplay.

special thank you's go out to all the volunteers that helped out and gave me and the other gaming staff breaks to run around, feed ourselves and much needed bathroom breaks.   Also to the participants of the gaming tournements that were patient with my lack of organization skills and didn't lynch me for screwing a few of the brackets up.  To the young lady with her stable of girls, the business world oughta look out for you.  Your negotiation skills put me to shame. Last but never least, the cute girl with the yummy cookies.  MmmMmmmMm  should have kept a few extra for later.  

-anthony
Some mornings it's not worth chewing through the leather straps.