Author Topic: Haunted house? O_O  (Read 8286 times)

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
Haunted house? O_O
« on: October 05, 2007, 05:31:03 pm »
I've been hearing news (irl) That a bunch of cosplayer from Kcon are meeting up on the 20th at some haunted house villa thing around the portland/beaverton area...

Does anyone have any news on this?

My friend gets most of his sources from Gaiaonline, so could someone check? ^^;

Sorry if I'm being too much trouble

Offline Winfred

• Sailor Scout
Re: Haunted house? O_O
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 11:58:26 am »
Um...I guess they're talking about Scream at the Beach, which is at Jantzen Beach. That's....that's all that I can provide. Slightly Helpful Girl away! *runs away*

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 06:04:25 pm »
Ummm I don't know, I know some of them are meeting up to go trick or treating, or just having small get togethers. DX Sorry I'm not much of a help either

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 03:19:21 pm »
Vallie and I are going to be going to the 13th door out in Hillsboro.

I really want to go with some people to the one at the coliseum in Portland. I really want to go to Baron VonGhoulo's, those guys have a great sense of humor.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 08:09:24 am »
Vallie and I are going to be going to the 13th door out in Hillsboro.

I really want to go with some people to the one at the coliseum in Portland. I really want to go to Baron VonGhoulo's, those guys have a great sense of humor.

WAHH I HAVE COUPONS FOR THERE :OOOOO
the Coliseum in Portland XD but I'm extremely scared. So if anyone is interested, contact me! :DDD I WAS thinking about doing a KCON Halloween thing there, but I would cry sooo bad [is horriffed] but I'll go if anyone is interested DX

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 11:19:46 am »
Hmm, I wouldn't mind going to one of those, though I could only go on a weekend. Next weekend work for anyone (either day) ?

Here's the memorial coliseum one Tom is talking about..http://www.baronvongoolo.com/
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 04:05:29 pm »
I've been trying to get a group together but my usual friends aren't up for it and Vallie has a very limited schedule for going. At the very least I'd be willing to go with you animegurl. Especially if you have coupons.

I also want to go to Scream at the Beach at some point....

So right now the only scheduled trip i have is Me and Vallie on the 30th at the 13th Door out at the Washington County Fairgrounds (on the MAX).

How about we go to the Coliseum one next Saturday night? Would 9pm work for everyone?
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 08:07:35 pm »
I've been trying to get a group together but my usual friends aren't up for it and Vallie has a very limited schedule for going. At the very least I'd be willing to go with you animegurl. Especially if you have coupons.

I also want to go to Scream at the Beach at some point....

So right now the only scheduled trip i have is Me and Vallie on the 30th at the 13th Door out at the Washington County Fairgrounds (on the MAX).

How about we go to the Coliseum one next Saturday night? Would 9pm work for everyone?

What is next Saturday? [tries to think] ummm I think that sounds good. I have about three coupons, and they are for admission to be fifteen dollars, whoppe. haha. Ummmm I think that's right,  I'm not sure, I CAN always scan and paste the pictures on here. But that won't be until tomorrow. :[[[ Sorry I'm at me friend's humble home at the moment.

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 11:34:16 pm »
Next Saturday works for me. I'll have to convince my sister or a friend to give me a ride home, though :P

And yeah, the coupons are for $5 off admission.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 11:38:40 pm »
Next Saturday works for me. I'll have to convince my sister or a friend to give me a ride home, though :P

And yeah, the coupons are for $5 off admission.

ahh alright, I think I'm bringing one of my friends too XD tee-hee. I'll probably be crying because I'll be so scared. Just to let you all know. omg. I'm already scared [hitshead]

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 02:29:14 am »
Not Cool.... I totally want to go but I have already made plans with someone on that saturday >_< bah! But I totally want to go! I love haunted houses. what about next sunday? is that okay? cause if so I can supply rides and such goodness for those involved.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 02:33:25 am by PhantmK »
Sometimes you just gotta pull out the stops give it your all and know that you will come out the other end alive, well, and ready for the next challenge. 
I'm still waiting for the next one.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2007, 08:24:21 am »
Vallie just killed me with her pouty face. She can't go on a Saturday night. She can go on a Wednesday night though. Anybody who can't make it on Saturday, would you guys like to form a Wednesday night group?

Here's the full website for the location in question.
http://www.frighttown.com/
They have the $5 off coupons available for you to print out.

Tom, trumby, animegurl at FrightTown on the 20th?
Tom & Vallie at the 13th door, Tuesday the 30th

Is anybody available on weeknights to go to one? like on Tuesday or Wednesday nights?
Here's the other big one in town.
http://www.screamatthebeach.com/tickets.htm
It's open all next week and has a wide variety of choices. The trouble is it's in Jantzen Beach (kumoricon 2006 anyone?) so it's really hard to get to without a car. Can anybody help me get Vallie to another haunted house so I don't get in trouble?

Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2007, 09:46:50 am »
I can't handle haunted houses... :-\

<--easily frightened

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2007, 11:37:42 am »
Aww, totemo, that's why you go with friends..so you can handle it!

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2007, 04:28:17 pm »
Exactly... I am usually the leaning post cause I dont freak easy. Suprise me and I will jump but as for scary stuff I usually just cringe at the disgusting stuff and keep on trucking. But its still alot of fun to see the ideas people come up with for the haunts.. and watching friends freak out is fun too.
Sometimes you just gotta pull out the stops give it your all and know that you will come out the other end alive, well, and ready for the next challenge. 

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 04:36:12 pm »
[checks calander] I'm fine with the 20th, I'll drag my friend with me. XDD
I also have coupons for 15 dollars, instead of 5, if that's good? I don't know [HITSHEAD]

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2007, 08:04:46 am »
OK so I was totally wrong about my friends!

13th door trip on the 30th is now Jaz and Chris, Steve and Leashy, and Tom and Vallie.

We're probably going to go to Scream at the Beach on Tuesday the 23rd since that's the best night for Jaz.

How late do you guys want to stay up for Fright town on the 20th? Vallie gets out of work at 9 so if we meet up there at like 9:15 then we should be able to include her too! Yay!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 12:50:31 pm »
OK so I was totally wrong about my friends!
13th door trip on the 30th is now Jaz and Chris, Steve and Leashy, and Tom and Vallie.
boy were you me like scary stuff
tho chris and i are kinda broke since we were bad and got that wii (can't wait to make a rock lee mii)
we can probably afourd to got to one tho what would be the best one?
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 03:08:26 pm »
OK, so here's my idea.

Jaz, you come with Vallie and I on the 30th to the 13th door. Maybe leashy and Steve will join us?

Mustash, are you (and...a friend? >_> ) available on Tuesday the 23rd? I think that Scream at the Beach would be fun to go to. You're welcome to meet us at any others but Vallie and I specifically need a ride if we want to go to Scream at the Beach. Jaz is available on Tuesday nights but we don't know about Chris' schedule yet, so I thought I'd see what you were up to.

Everyone, Fright Town at 9:30pm on Saturday the 20th. Join the crowd of coupon users!

« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 05:33:35 pm by TomtheFanboy »
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline dakrum

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/daks_mind
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2007, 07:34:25 pm »
i wish i looked the forums more often.... any way.... i was thinking if its cool i would join you guys for at least the fright town ^_^
THE anime list
now known as dakiro

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 09:15:26 pm »
I can't handle haunted houses... :-\

<--easily frightened

I know how you feel.  I just like to hang out with my friends.  Once I went to see a scary movie with Vallie, Tom, and others and just stared at the floor 95% of the movie so that i could handle it.  I didn't want to go home hehe <3

Offline valliegirl

• Catgirl
    • http://valliegirl.elite-otaku.net
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 07:22:12 am »
Also, if anyone is going to Fright Town on the 20th and would be willing to pick me up from around the area of 4th and Harrison in Portland, let me know.  I get out of work at 9.  ^_^
Take a chance 'cause you might grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://valliegirl.livejournal.com & http://www.myspace.com/valliegirl1013

Offline rictheron

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/dark_star0
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 09:24:18 am »
  I might enjoy going to the Haunted Houses but the 20th I am at a friend's birthday party.  I find them greatly enjoyable though I haven't gotten scared in one in more than a decade.  Real life is much scarier. :p
Jess Shelton
2008 Operations Director
2007 Assist. Operations Manager/Yojimbo Manager
2006 Assist. Yojimbo Manager
2005 Yojimbo Manager
2003-2004 Security
Credentials: senior Physics Major at PSU,Edu minor, Store Manager, Instructor, Security

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 12:36:51 pm »
I am very much the same Shelton, I have something I am doing till late that day as well. But hanging out is always so much fun, No matter what the occasion.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 11:59:55 am »
I realized I can't go anymore :[[  I don't have the money, and I forgot my cousin's goodbye party was that evening [hitsheads]
So how can I give you my coupons? [hitsheadfuriously]  I was thinking about taking the max there, handing them to someone and leaving DX
If anyone wants three coupons for you and two of your friends, I have them! &hearts;

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 10:01:21 pm »
I realized I can't go anymore :[[  I don't have the money, and I forgot my cousin's goodbye party was that evening [hitsheads]
So how can I give you my coupons? [hitsheadfuriously]  I was thinking about taking the max there, handing them to someone and leaving DX
If anyone wants three coupons for you and two of your friends, I have them! &hearts;

you can give them to me at class next monday :) we is going with tom and vallie

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 10:43:39 pm »

AH! THAT'S A GOOD IDEA~~~ &hearts; but it's for Frighttown, is that alright?

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2007, 05:12:03 pm »
Hmm.. so Jaz and Chris will only be at the 13th Door in two weeks.

Who's going to be at Fright Town tomorrow? Everybody else is dropping out!
I'll be there with Vallie. Trumby,you'll be there right.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2007, 10:43:21 pm »
Unfortunately I can't go tomorrow night..got told tonight that I have to work both days this weekend :\

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2007, 02:59:02 pm »
Then I officially declare the event tonight cancelled. There will be no meeting of friends and going to Fright Town on the 20th, tonight, Saturday.

We'll try again later I guess. Maybe next Sunday... or earlier on Friday?

I still really want to go but if I can't get Vallie a ride then there's no point. I'll let her know the plan has been called off.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2007, 10:33:56 am »
OK, new plan people, Vallie's got a new schedule.....

Anybody want to go to Fright Town this week? Like tomorrow night, maybe Wednesday? Just pop in for a tour of Baron VonGhoulo's and one of the other attractions?
Anybody out there?
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2007, 12:41:14 pm »
I may be going with my friend to one on Friday night. But I dont know if that works for you.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2007, 12:45:23 pm »

AH! THAT'S A GOOD IDEA~~~ &hearts; but it's for Frighttown, is that alright?

yup fright town will work :) would like with much thanks!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2007, 04:14:35 pm »
Yay! I will tell Vallie to call you when she gets home tonight. Or even better, Jaz can call her cellphone to tell her the news. It's better that you guys talk to her directly since her schedule is what decides this stuff, not mine.

BTW, Fright Town opens on the 24th, not the 23rd. So...no Tuesday trip to Fright Town. Wednesday work for anyone?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 08:50:34 pm by TomtheFanboy »
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline valliegirl

• Catgirl
    • http://valliegirl.elite-otaku.net
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2007, 12:13:51 pm »
To update, the trip to Fright Town will happen on Thursday October 25th sometime after dark.  Currently going are Vallie, Tom, Jaz, and Chris.  Anyone else who wants to go and is able to meet up, let us know we can nail down a meet up time.

Also, the 13th Door in Hillsboro is still a go for Tuesday October 30th!
Take a chance 'cause you might grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://valliegirl.livejournal.com & http://www.myspace.com/valliegirl1013

Offline dakrum

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/daks_mind
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2007, 04:44:25 pm »
blah the only down side to having to get up for work at 5 ;-;
THE anime list
now known as dakiro