Author Topic: Host Club : I need the other Hitachiin brother!  (Read 1571 times)

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
Host Club : I need the other Hitachiin brother!
« on: October 17, 2007, 10:45:21 pm »
I was ATTEMPTING to pull of Haruhi once I bought a blazer, but after everything was on my body, and I had parted the hair, I looked EXACTLY like a Hitachiin brother. --; There's 2 bad things about this.
A) I wanted to be Haruhi!
B) I'm lacking the other twin.

I didn't plan on this at all, but I need someone to pull off Kaoru ( Since my hair looks better parted to the right. XD ). Obviously we're gonna need some of the same facial traits here, and preferably the same body type. I'm 5'6" - 7", and am around 135 - 140 lbs.

Referense picture: http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa266/Kran-it/Picture101-1.jpg?t=1192669035

So, anyone interested? Or know someone that resembles me? Haha, sounds kinda weird, but I can't really go to a con without the other twin. ( And yeah, I know, the tie's substitute is a sock. ><; )
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
Re: Host Club : I need the other Hitachiin brother!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 11:05:39 pm »
Oh, duuude. You make a wonderful Hitachiin twin. Sorry I can't help you though. Looking forward to seeing you!  ;D

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 08:20:35 am »
Haha, thanks. Guess there's something about my face, or maybe hair, Idk, but whatev! Hitachiin twin it is I SUPPOSE. Somehow I doubt there's gonna be a resemblence between anyone else, but I guess it's worth trying. XD
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 10:21:30 pm »
Pfff. I could easily dye it brown. Idk, my hair's been indifferent lately.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay