Author Topic: A 2008 Scavenger Hunt?  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
A 2008 Scavenger Hunt?
« on: October 13, 2007, 07:08:35 pm »
Okay, I saw that SakuraCon is having some kind of Scavenger Hunt[Okay, I just skimmed the forums]. And I was wondering if maybe this would be good for KumoriCon? Now, I'm not going to SakuraCon, and I'm pretty mad about it, so don't start asking me a whole bunch of questions like, "Omg, I can't wait!!!"

I have no idea how this is going to go about. Maybe we can make it Amazing Race like...Where you're divided into groups of four or whatever[I would reccommend big groups so we don't have 100 groups running around. That way, more people can win!]. Have riddles, ect. Now, I'm not sure about having them be about certain animes, because none of us have seen every anime.

Maybe try multiple questions. For example, one about Naruto, one about Bleach, and one about...I don't know, Sailor Moon or Death Note. And each team member of the winning team should get a prize. Also, give the two runner ups a prize. Maybe some Pocky or Ramune.

Any comments?

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
Re: A 2008 Scavenger Hunt?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 04:46:04 pm »
It's a good idea, bring it up to the staff members. They know what they're doing.

But, you know, why NOT have questions be about specific Anime or Manga? Make a group big enough and with enough diversity that at least one person may know the answer. In a big group where you're surrounded by ten people or so, YOU may not know if the guy from Ranma 1/2 has a sister, but the girl/guy at your left or right may know.

Or... I know a little bit about Death Note, and I may be the only person in the group that knows even the slightest about it because we all agree with the Vash the Stampede that went up onstage at the Cosplay Contest this year and monologued.

It's a very good idea, at least in theory. Bring it up. It may catch on. ;D