Author Topic: Turk Coffee possible group art?  (Read 7456 times)

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
Turk Coffee possible group art?
« on: September 05, 2007, 07:15:22 pm »
I saw a booth down stairs that did anime style drawings. But alas, my whole group never got there as a unit so we could get a group drawing. Would anyone be interested in helping me out on that using a group photo as a base? :-\

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Re: Turk Coffee possible group art?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 09:19:00 am »
I'd be willing to do a piece for you guys^^ I would just want to more of what you're looking for^^
 Hehe^^ Anything for turk-cosplayers! Especially ones that give me gil^^
K-con 05-Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX
K-con 06-Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy VII
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
K-con 09-Tsukasa Amou, Juvenile Orion
             Turk Vincent, Final Fantasy VII
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 12:38:13 pm »
Oooh! A challenge! I luffs the Turks so I too shall try to do a good pic for you! Yay Rude!
Secrety secrets!

Offline SephiChan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 03:39:53 pm »
Good idea, Rude.
I think I spent a total of ten minutes in the dealers' room all weekend, and didn't even get to buy anything, let alone look at the artists' booths.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 11:43:27 am »
Do you have a particular pic you would like converted, or should we hunt through everyones albums from this year?
Secrety secrets!

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
    • Bundyangel15's Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 11:54:06 am »
Id love too! >w< Id just need the picture you wanted
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 01:19:22 pm »
Ok, I gotta wait til a couple other people wake up and we can see if we would rather photoshop an image together for you guys to play with or wait until we do a photoshoot to get something for you. We are trying to get one rolling for november.

...til then, have fun with a link to me on the new Shina assult vehicle. Feel free to make me into a chibi if you like  8)

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i150/albunoshark12/Kumori%20Con%202007/Shinratankcopy.jpg

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 01:20:16 pm »

PS love your avatar. Very useful information

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 01:55:34 pm »

Thank you>W< It is isnt it? must warn the population XD
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007, 02:39:08 pm »

But... but what about the escalators?! To me they are the more dangerous breed!!!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 10:27:06 pm »

But... but what about the escalators?! To me they are the more dangerous breed!!!

ah maybe. BUT i believe stairs are faaar more dangerous!

On another note I made a 10 minute chibi rude in a tank thingy o' doom. ill get it up on deviantart.
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 10:29:22 pm »

But stairs don't try to eat your clothes

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 10:39:32 pm »

Aah! Touche.

No wait! they do if there are splinters! Think of the socks!

Pictar: http://bundyangel15.deviantart.com/art/Onward-Rude-64451726
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2007, 10:42:00 pm »

Aah! Touche.

Point
but there shouldn't be splinters if the stairs are taken care of.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2007, 10:51:30 pm »

Aah! Touche.

I aggree Stairs are evil Especialy when you think there is an exra step and there really isnt, or you think the step is lower or higher and you trip because its not actually that way!! Or it could have been that way and the stair moved because is EVIL!!!!

Lol I would offer to do art too, but looks like its covered but I do plan to try to sell some of my art and use the money to help pay for the kumori con expenses XD.

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j297/element-princess/my%20drawings/?action=view&current=mermaid_friends_by_123Bubbles321.jpg

Do you think my art is good enough to sell? This is an old example and its an example of my drawing after I color it in photoshop, I am a little better now.

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 11:00:53 pm »

Aah! Touche.

I aggree Stairs are evil Especialy when you think there is an exra step and there really isnt, or you think the step is lower or higher and you trip because its not actually that way!! Or it could have been that way and the stair moved because is EVIL!!!!

Lol I would offer to do art too, but looks like its covered but I do plan to try to sell some of my art and use the money to help pay for the kumori con expenses XD.

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j297/element-princess/my%20drawings/?action=view&current=mermaid_friends_by_123Bubbles321.jpg

Do you think my art is good enough to sell? This is an old example and its an example of my drawing after I color it in photoshop, I am a little better now.

EXACTLY! Im so happy someone gets it! -shakes fist at stairs-

to be honest with youre drawing i love how you drew the "mer" part. thats beautiful. That picture is fairly good especially since its an awkward camera angle. I looked at some of the other art in there and you do some good work. The one thing i would advise you to work on is  faces and proportions on them, and upper torse shoulder area.

I think if you did some improovement there you could do a booth next year^_^
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 10:52:59 am »

Aah! Touche.

to be honest with youre drawing i love how you drew the "mer" part. thats beautiful. That picture is fairly good especially since its an awkward camera angle. I looked at some of the other art in there and you do some good work. The one thing i would advise you to work on is  faces and proportions on them, and upper torse shoulder area.

What about the ancient stairs you descend upon in the darkness and low and behold someone left a sweater 4 steps from the bottom!!! I had that happen slipped fell down 2 stairs smashed my tailbone on the second and since it was so old and I landed on the edge it broke so when I continued falling I got my back scratched on the way down with the splintered jagged edges!

But still if you fall down an escalator going up you are doomed!!!!!

+ Your art is very nice!
++ I loved the chibi Rude in the tank!!!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 10:55:48 am by Lin »
Secrety secrets!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 11:04:30 am »

Aah! Touche.

Wow thankyou!! And yes I have been working on porportions, this is an old drawing, My best and most recent work is up on my wall yet to be scanned onto a computer. One of my best drawings is of my character Kyoko, she is from my fanfic called "Immortal Love of VIncent Valentine" She Rocks!!!! lol she turned out like a very dark version of Aerith and Tifa mixed together. LOL

-- elevators are also evil, they make me dizzy, I rode up and down one for the heck of it once and when I came out you would think I had just been spinning in circles for the last 5 minuets lol

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 11:21:45 am »
-- elevators are also evil, they make me dizzy, I rode up and down one for the heck of it once and when I came out you would think I had just been spinning in circles for the last 5 minuets lol

AH Hah, the evil that is worse than Escalators, I'm claustrophobic and sometimes get motionsick in elevators. That's why I always stand in the corner and hope we don't have to stop at every floor.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 11:29:04 am »

AH Hah, the evil that is worse than Escalators, I'm claustrophobic and sometimes get motionsick in elevators. That's why I always stand in the corner and hope we don't have to stop at every floor.
I dont think I'm claustrophobic........hmmm mabey its the motion...do you get out stumbleing around like you had been spinning in circles for the last five minuets?

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 11:42:00 am »

I dont think I'm claustrophobic........hmmm mabey its the motion...do you get out stumbleing around like you had been spinning in circles for the last five minuets?
No but it's one of the few places I get nausous. I think it's the rapid change in elevation in newer elevators and the swaying motion in older ones

Offline LittleCodfish

• Cabbit
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 01:10:47 pm »
Ok, I gotta wait til a couple other people wake up and we can see if we would rather photoshop an image together for you guys to play with or wait until we do a photoshoot to get something for you. We are trying to get one rolling for november.

...til then, have fun with a link to me on the new Shina assult vehicle. Feel free to make me into a chibi if you like  8)

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i150/albunoshark12/Kumori%20Con%202007/Shinratankcopy.jpg
Am I the only person who took one look at that picture and went, "ha ha, ohhh dear." ^^;

If I had a scrap of artistic talent with a pencil, I'd love to do a picture. But alas, I do not.  :D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 01:13:19 pm by LittleCodfish »

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 01:30:51 pm »

No but it's one of the few places I get nausous. I think it's the rapid change in elevation in newer elevators and the swaying motion in older ones
I dont get nousous, just dizzy lol. Would it help to imagin that your on a boat? Or would that make you seasick.....

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 01:50:26 pm »

I dont get nousous, just dizzy lol. Would it help to imagin that your on a boat? Or would that make you seasick.....

it might, 'cuase I don't get seasick. but really the only elevator i have to deal with daily is the one at the theater, it is evil and I can avoid it but it makes life easier when you're hauling 10 lights down 2 stories.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 02:08:39 pm »

it might, 'cuase I don't get seasick. but really the only elevator i have to deal with daily is the one at the theater, it is evil and I can avoid it but it makes life easier when you're hauling 10 lights down 2 stories.
Oooo that sucks, lol, I'm weird I sort-of get a kick out of the dizzying affect, well in otherwords I find it fascinating and hillareous. So I dont try to avoid elovators at all.

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 02:13:21 pm »

Am I the only person who took one look at that picture and went, "ha ha, ohhh dear." ^^;

If I had a scrap of artistic talent with a pencil, I'd love to do a picture. But alas, I do not.  :D
[/quote]

Hehe yea. That was a fun photo thing for our group.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 09:11:12 pm »
Must Revive!!!!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2007, 06:53:03 am »
Must Revive!!!!

heh. Indeed. Still only gotten two images that people have drawn of me  8)

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2007, 09:33:48 pm »
Not exactly group art but here:

Offline Mirithespazz

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2007, 09:36:20 pm »
haha! thats great :D
Kumoricon 08
- AC Yuffie

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2007, 09:42:01 pm »
haha! thats great :D

Thanks it was a very difficult five minutes to make it. literally I used 2 different programs.

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2007, 12:17:28 am »