Author Topic: Viewing the anime that scarred me for life  (Read 2822 times)

Offline koru-kun

• Cabbit
Viewing the anime that scarred me for life
« on: September 15, 2007, 12:58:12 am »
Being very fond of the panel Anime that scarred me for life, i figure that people should get to see this stuff.

so how about it, would you go to the Viewing of the anime that scarred you for life.

these would be select scenes from 07's list and would occur a half hour after anime that scarred me for life in 08. would be about an hour long and 17 and older. and no i will not be showing hentai scenes (ex: night shift nurses) but i will show things like Ebichu.

would you go?

Offline megchan

• Sailor Scout
    • An LJ that DOESN'T have locked entries?!
Re: Viewing the anime that scarred me for life
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 09:27:09 pm »
Being very fond of the panel Anime that scarred me for life, i figure that people should get to see this stuff.

so how about it, would you go to the Viewing of the anime that scarred you for life.

these would be select scenes from 07's list and would occur a half hour after anime that scarred me for life in 08. would be about an hour long and 17 and older. and no i will not be showing hentai scenes (ex: night shift nurses) but i will show things like Ebichu.

would you go?

haha, I would!! I love watching stuff like this. I guess it's a little bit fun to be horrified.
Anakin, you're breaking my heart if you don't come to "I'd Just as Soon Kiss a Wookiee: A Star Wars Panel" at Kumoricon!