Author Topic: Lost PS2 memory card, etc.  (Read 3823 times)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Lost PS2 memory card, etc.
« on: September 09, 2007, 04:17:17 am »
I seem to have lost a PS2 memory card at the con. If so, it was probably lost during the SC3 tourney, but could also have conceivably been left somewhere else.

It is NyKo brand, yellow and black, and has a price sticker (unless it fell off) with my name written on it: "Steve Unfred." It may be somewhat smudged.

If anyone found a memory card fitting this description, please PLEASE let me know. The data on the card is as important as the card itself.

I also accidentally left two Gamecube broadband adapters checked in with Gaming, but I'm still expecting to get those back, so I won't worry about it for the moment.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: Lost PS2 memory card, etc.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 10:25:18 pm »
I think there's a lost and found section somewhere on the site.  I can't remember if it's a forum or what, but look for that and good luck.

Also, an unmarked black memory card was found near the DDR on Sunday.  If anyone's missing such a card and was using it near there, check with the lost and found if you haven't already.

EDIT: Email lostandfound@kumoricon.org about it.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 11:24:57 pm by DancingTofu »
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Re: Lost PS2 memory card, etc.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 02:04:03 pm »
Thanks; I've already found my memory card. :) Sorry I didn't post here to update about it. My friend Beau also retrieved my BBAs for me.

The black memory card is not mine; I didn't bring one. I hope whomever lost it comes to look for it. I'm glad to hear we have a lost and found address, now.  I think I'll mail them about my lost staff shirt.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 02:09:54 pm by Radien »
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice