Author Topic: Minor consent form  (Read 3714 times)

Gun No Inu

Minor consent form
« on: September 03, 2004, 07:54:10 pm »
Why is there a minor consent form ? Do you need to be 18 to attend without parent/guardian ?

no|root|toe

Minor consent form
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 08:11:14 pm »
and if you underage do you need the gaurdian to be walking with you in the con? or do they just need to be in the hotel while ur at the con? or do you just need someone liable (spelling?) for you? i walked around alone or with my friends at the con last year and im under 18...to sum it all up, im just CONFUSED

Offline trinket

• Sailor Scout

no|root|toe

Minor consent form
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 10:40:04 am »
the post just made me more confused. so im over 13 so i just need a gaurdian on site? and im not getting a room since a live right by so the cerfew thing doesnt apply to me i guess. i still need help! and im going tommorow so i need help now please!

no|root|toe

Minor consent form
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2004, 09:19:56 pm »
is ne body there? i would like a answer plz!!!!!

Offline EvilMonkey

• Founder
  • Catgirl
    • http://evilmonkeysean.livejournal.com
Minor consent form
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2004, 01:36:49 am »
If you have a parentla permisson form (just a note saying it's okay for you to be here without your guardian and the con is not liable for your actions while you are here) then you should be fine.  Make sure that you provide that when you register.
We are capping attendance, so actual entrance to the convention tomorrow will be tough.  Try to be hear as early as you can to get a day-pass badge.
~Sean Larson~