Author Topic: Moe~~~Dream Guy  (Read 5201 times)

Offline BoredHorror

• Chibi
    • http://www.boredhorror.deviantart.com
Moe~~~Dream Guy
« on: August 28, 2007, 06:03:48 pm »
In response to the first thread (dream girl) found here:  http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=5228.0     , I thought it was only fair that there was a dream guy one too.

what turns you on? angsty emo guys? glasses? Long hair with the wind blowing through it? Strong X3 (Slender is probably given in all cases) What do you have a thing for? list them! discuss them! What's your fantasy?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 06:09:51 pm by BoredHorror »
-Mikae

Offline cupcake_abuser_zooshi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DA
Re: Moe~~~Dream Guy
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 06:19:45 pm »
To be honest, I like manly men. The kind that have body hair and are really strong.
I don't mean that they're covered in a carpet of hair, but I don't like bald-bodies. It's kind of creepy.
I also don't like super obscene bodybuilder muscles, but I still like it when a guy is at least toned or strongly built. So no skinny emo kids for me.
And again, as I said in the girl thread, they have to be confident and independant and original and all that good stuff.
I also like facial hair.

Wow, my interests are pretty unusual for a female anime fan. XD

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 06:28:18 pm »
The average looking guys get my vote.
Personality - Nice, not too sarcastic.

I like the anime guys with glasses for some reason. XD Like Watanuki~!

...I'll get back to you on this...lol.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 08:54:15 pm »
I like really cool guys X3 Like Alucard and that one guy with the gold guns in Karas. Yeah just those kind of guys that seem like they don't give a crap and they could totally kick your ass XD

Real guys I like em taller then me with curly hair XD and senses of humor I guess lawl
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline chibiroth

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 09:44:07 pm »
i adore cool guys that are kind of quite but can be funny. I guess like vash the stampede or gene from outlaw star lol :)
Kumoricon 2008 cosplay:

Princess Tutu
Riku- KH
Hunny-Ouran Host Club
Cooking Mama
Alita- Apollo Justice

And a Secret Cosplay hehe :D

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 10:12:40 pm »
I like them slender with slight muscle definition, they gotta be tall, and I am a sucker for curly hair. I do on occasion like them manly with their muscles... My friends may laugh, but Armstrong is awesome! Love the confidance! Chad from Bleach is my all-time fave though! :-[  :D
Secrety secrets!

Offline shikyo

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 10:47:15 pm »
I go for blonde guys, kind of like Sanzou.  ;)
A guy in glasses is just plan hot to! Though to me, their personality is everything. No personality, no love. I also go for feminine guys, but not like emo guys but guys who have a feminine voice. The guy I like is sweet and has a very feminine voice. And looks like gackt!  ;D

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 10:49:14 pm »
And looks like gackt!  ;D

lol Gackt FTW! ♥

Offline BoredHorror

• Chibi
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 10:53:01 pm »
lol, the cool guys, with pretty eyes. Like Vincent Valentine
-Mikae

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 08:31:14 am »
lol, the cool guys, with pretty eyes. Like Vincent Valentine

heh, you'd be hard-pressed to find someone with red eyes, darlin. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline MrsPChan

• Cabbit
    • http://
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 09:36:28 am »
Souske Sagura (Fullmetal Panic) Strong, sexy but clueless
Hiroki Takasuki (Princess Nine) Confident, strong, wears his heart on his sleeve
Tasuki (Fushigi Yugi) Bad boy, would be lots of fun
Kyo (Fruits Basket) Any man who changes into a cat...

and just for fun....

Kurtz Weber (Fullmetal Panic) because it would be fun to feed his... perversion...

^_^
Crack may be cheaper, but Anime is WAY more addictive...

Mrs. P-Chan Penny Anderson

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 10:03:43 am »
Silver haired men (Sephiroth, Soubi, Kakashi etc.)
Watching the Goblin King when I was a little girl (and being named Sarah) ruined me.

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline BoredHorror

• Chibi
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2007, 11:02:50 am »
lol david bowie! ^^^^

and yea, red eyes =/= real, I know. but still, they're pretty
-Mikae

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2007, 01:31:35 pm »
Does anyone still swoon when they see Darien aka Tuxedo Mask? :)
Secrety secrets!

Offline Wanganator

• Cabbit
    • Deviantart User name: AnimeDaisuki
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2007, 02:13:47 pm »
I was wondering when someone would make one in response to my thread. and now I must put my 2 cents in as well.. Hmmmm dream guy....
thinking more realistically, tall, neatly dressed, long or short hair doesn't really matter, as long as it's washed. the kind that possess more strength than what he looks like he's built for, probably a swimmer's built. No excessive body hair, like hairy backs and chest, and little to no facial hair, or just clean shaven would be fine too.
Intelligent, witty and charismatic, secure, artistic, metro is fine, oh yea and no emo, they suck. Generally the well rounded Renaissance-man. 
And of course likes anime and good at video games. Like a mix between Tsuchimi Rin from shuffle and Kohsaka Makoto from Genshiken.
of couse, the good looks is a must

and yes... I'm a guy... ;D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 12:40:17 am by Wanganator »
Solo party deshou? deshou?

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 03:08:48 pm »
hhhmm I like medium length in hair, or rather fairly short (nothing past the shoulder but not shaved). I'm not into the whole MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MUSCLES *poses* WRAAAAGH lol but I like lean body types... no emo stick people for me because I'd be afraid of them shattering like fragile china both mentally and physically. As for personality, I like a lot of witt and dry humor is also nice. A person that could keep a conversation going and not let it fall on its face is appealing. I like them tough but not overly manly; sensitivity is a good thing sometimes. I'd want someone I could relate to.... and would be fun to be around. Not the average boring drone but someone who has a spark of personality that's intriguing. mmmm'yes that'll do, I think xD
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 03:22:55 pm »
lol david bowie! ^^^^

and yea, red eyes =/= real, I know. but still, they're pretty

I dunno -- I see lots of peeps w/ red eyes at the con. ^_^

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2007, 04:43:29 pm »
I wish I had naturally red eyes....still, lol. Born with them, but they went away. Contacts come close, though.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2007, 04:45:18 pm »
if you did, you'd get glomped even away from cons.
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2007, 04:47:56 pm »
Yeah, it's pretty much true. Vampiric attributes of any kind = moe for all.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2007, 08:59:13 pm »
Hmm well he has to be kinda on the slender side...kinda jrockers or college basketball players lol. Uhh...he has to be funny, smart, sensitive, and just enjoyable [like not complaining if we go shopping lol]. Kinda like Tamaki Suou without the whinyness. Or Kyouya. And Light lol.

And a side note: I know this isn't related to anime, but...just take a look at some host club guys...*drools* They kinda look like anime characters, right? They're a lot more feminine-looking but at least they have a sense of style [gravity-defying hair FTW!]:

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline Kumi-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 10:17:02 pm »
The kind of guy I'd like to date? Quiet, thoughtful, a little shy, not overly romantic but someone who'd surprise me with something truly meaningful every now and again. Intelligent, with a dry sense of humor. Should be able to cook (at least the basics) so I'm not stuck always doing it, and at least a little interested in something creative (sewing, music, building stuff). Honest, not overly complimentary, and not clingy. Not too fashionable, not sloppy, either casual (even a little punk-ish) or even better, the bookworm look. On the short side...just over my height (5'3"!) or shorter. Not too muscular, not too pretty. Dark hair, shaggy or a bit long. Glasses are a must. ^^

So, NERDS. I'm so into the megane look (Soshi!). I'm also a sucker for a baby face and sweet, earnest guys. (Alphonse!)

The kind of guy I find fun to fantasize over but would probably never date? Rough, arrogant wild types who are just a bit on the stupid side (Ranma!). I find it incredibly cute. Bonus points if he's small, energetic, and noisy...and maybe a little defensive about his height. (Not who you think! Well, maybe. But I'm thinking more of Atsushi Otani from Lovely Complex.)

The kind of guy who doesn't appeal to me at all? Princely characters, smooth-talkers, guys over six feet, and blondes. Especially blue-eyed blondes. Uber-bishonen. White knights. Anyone who constantly feels the need to hold the door or pull out my chair for me. I can do that myself, thanks! Ooh, and anyone who buys me tons of gifts is out, too. Been there, done that, kicked his ass to the curb. Don't try to buy my affection, please.
Rumiko Takahashi fangirl
Wig fanatic, props junkie, fabric snob, cosplay addict

Smile smile!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 10:51:40 pm »
I love Vincent!! lol

I tend to like the bad guys for some reaon............................ Dont ask

I like the personality that Reno has as well, HE'S AWSOME!!, the comical, just a little bit full of themself, and arrogant guys are fun to hang around!

I aso Like Zack.... but he is a lot like reno, just smarter lol (*sigh* Typical Aerith)

I DO NOT LIKE CLOUD VERY MUCH HE NEEDS TO PAY ATTENTION TO TIFA!!!

Offline Flatline

• Cabbit
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2007, 01:17:59 am »
I like really cool guys X3 Like Alucard and that one guy with the gold guns in Karas. Yeah just those kind of guys that seem like they don't give a crap and they could totally kick your ass XD

Real guys I like em taller then me with curly hair XD and senses of humor I guess lawl

Yeah, you really can't beat immortal vampires that are pretty much darkness and badassery incarnate.
For the Emperor!