Author Topic: Anyone here an avid Final Fantasy Player?  (Read 15275 times)

Offline Michiru_chan

• Oni
    • http://www.geocities.com/sleepy_dreamer_88
Anyone here an avid Final Fantasy Player?
« on: September 03, 2004, 02:24:55 pm »
I know there are a lot of FF players, but which is your favorite ones. What about characters? I know this may sound stupid to a lot of you...but I love Final Fantasy X and X-2. And my favorite characters are Yuna, Rikku, Squall and Sephiroth. Oh and mostly everyone knows of that new FF movie, Advent Children, right? It's going to be so much better than that Spirits Within one, god I hated it. I mean, it had nothing to do with any of the versions...just the whole idea of final fantasy but still..well? Anyone want to fill me in on your faves?
"I know you hear me, I can taste it in your tears." Evanesence, My last breath

Offline Kaori

• Oni
Favorite characters
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 05:58:43 pm »
I am actually playing the PS1 remake of FFVI with my boyfriend. We always argue about him wanting to advance the story while I am more patient and I want to level up my characters more. -_-  I would have to say my fav characters for male would be Edgar because of his handy tools (and his penchant for wooing women) and for female,  Relm because of her love of painting and Ultros. And if you want to count creatures, Mog's dances are cool.

Offline YokaiSlayer

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2004, 10:55:19 pm »
Dont Get Me Wrong... Im The Type of Guy Who "Never Really Plays Consle Games" But Ive Got Many Favorite FF Games... So Far its Final Fantasy 3, I beat FF 7,8,9,10,10-2 So Many Times I dont really Liike Playing Em Again....

If You Need Help With FF 9 10 10 -2 I masterd those... Email Me If You need Helps And Tips

YokaiSlayer1337@yahoo.com!

Offline JetStorm

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 01:28:26 pm »
What About Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles? Tactics? Tactics Advanced? ok so i dont play tactics for the playstation but i play Final Fantasy X, Tactics Advanced, and Crystal Chronicles  :)
-Jet

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2004, 07:14:04 pm »
FF6 (the game formally known as FF3) friggin' RULES.  I've played through all of the FFs released in the states except 11 (didn't finish 8 or 9 yet), but 6 is the only one I've completed more than once or twice and that I intend to play again... the character development in that is beyond outstanding, IMO, and I relate far too well to Locke Cole to vote for any other game (hence why I cosplayed as him this year).

Quote from: "JetStorm"
What About Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles? Tactics? Tactics Advanced? ok so i dont play tactics for the playstation but i play Final Fantasy X, Tactics Advanced, and Crystal Chronicles  :)

Aw man... you've played Tactics Advance but not Tactics?  Remedy that, my friend.  FF Tactics has one of the best storylines EVER, and is just an awesome game in general.  Definitely a credit to the tactical combat genre.

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline zenix

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2004, 07:41:34 pm »
i stoped playin ff after 6 none of them could stack up imo
hehe love vanish xzone :P

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2004, 10:48:44 am »
I think my Kefka costume speaks for itself.

Offline JetStorm

• Oni
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2004, 07:44:12 pm »
Quote from: "PezCat"

Aw man... you've played Tactics Advance but not Tactics?  Remedy that, my friend.  FF Tactics has one of the best storylines EVER, and is just an awesome game in general.  Definitely a credit to the tactical combat genre.

PezCat

Technically ive played the very beggining for 3 minutes but then my friend had to go, but i'll try and borrow it (or find it at the mall for $13 since they actually have it! :))
-Jet

dmstudios3

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2004, 09:39:55 am »
Final Fantasy 7 is my favorite.  It has one the best storylines, battle systems and character sets of them all.  Plus, there's Sephiroth.  What more could you ask for?

Following 7, my favorites are 6, then 5.  I love the job system in 5, along with the story and characters.  6. . . .same as above. :wink:

Offline Nyco27

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2004, 10:07:57 pm »
hey dm, why dont cha add your vote to the poll? I noticed ff7 looked kinda lonely, and would have picked it, but it's my second fave. Although I believe that it not getting at least one vote is an utter crime.

Nyco
Kumoricon Programming Director 2006, 2007
Cosplay Manager 2006
Kumoricon RPG Coordinator '03 - '05

Long live the D12!

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2004, 08:53:48 am »
Seven is the most bestest!  Gah, FF7 was my first Final Fantasy and I will forever favour this game.  6 is wonderful, 10 is a great storyline!  Agh, i love 8 despite the fact that Squall needs to stop angsting because it's Vincent's job (FF7) to angst all the time.  The job is taken!  I don't know why people don't like 8.  It's a good, involved storyline.  I like how it looks, too.

But 7 is my heart's desire . . . Cid Highwind, you pimp!  How I love thee . .. and the Cid x Vincent yaoi is yummy!

Gah, X-2 disappoints me HUGELY.  I mean, Final Fantast always leaves those endings open for you to decide what is going to happen and they ruined it.  I don't wanna be told that Yuna and Rikku decide to dress like skanks and go on some stupid crusade after Lulu gets knocked up by Wakka.  Seriously, guys . . . what were you thinking Square?!?!

But 6 is super-awesome, too!  A great storyline, despite the less than amazing graphicals . . . but Setzer is the pimp of this game.  GAWD, he is drool-worthy as any bishounen.  Kefka's laugh alone is reason to play the game!  XD

I love you, Final Fantasy . . .
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .