Author Topic: Panelists/Exhibitors Discount for 2008?  (Read 3589 times)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Panelists/Exhibitors Discount for 2008?
« on: September 05, 2007, 07:55:53 pm »
This past year at kumoricon my friends and I put on three lolita panels and we plan to do the same panels next year. We also plan on having a booth in the dealer's room selling all our anime stuff and some lolita things aswell. I remember panelists having diffrent badges and a discount in past years and I was wondering if you could get one in 2008?

It's not an urgent question, but I would just like to know. :)

Thanks,

Caroline

Offline Rathany

• Bunnygirl
Re: Panelists/Exhibitors Discount for 2008?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 11:25:20 pm »
This past year at kumoricon my friends and I put on three lolita panels and we plan to do the same panels next year. We also plan on having a booth in the dealer's room selling all our anime stuff and some lolita things aswell. I remember panelists having diffrent badges and a discount in past years and I was wondering if you could get one in 2008?

It's not an urgent question, but I would just like to know. :)

Thanks,

Caroline

It will likely be a bit before we know, but I have it written down as one of the registration issues for us to go over in the next few months :) 
2003 - 2006 Kumoricon Attendee
2007 - Assistant Registration Manager - PreReg Side
2008 - Vice Chair
2009/2010 - Director of Relations
2011 - Return to Vice
2012 - herp derp

Offline AzuKyo

• Chibi
    • NHRV
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 10:10:26 pm »
Just to throw my two cents in as an '07 panelist:

There almost needs to be a Panelist/Exhibitor reg form to go along with the Panel/Exhibitor table reg form. It wasn't an issue this year for me because I registered when the pre-reg price and the Panelist's listed discount were the same, but it would still be nice. It would also be a benefit to mail out Panelist/Exhibitor badges if such a form was created.
RANDOM PANEL 2009! Anime Jeopardy 2009!

鳥の岐阜城 ー 7せんぱい、ありがとうございました。

Offline Mr_Phelps

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 10:07:32 am »
I'll talk with the other reg managers and see if we can knock together a proposal to take to the general meeting.  This is on the "things we want to do better next year" list. 

(Doh, I didn't check for a response from the other reg managers before I posted!  Looks like we are already on it.  ;D)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 10:09:35 am by Mr_Phelps »
Avatar is "Othar Tryggvassen" from GirlGeniusOnline.net