Author Topic: Cosplay Skit Videos  (Read 4738 times)

Offline Millenium Strife

• Cabbit
Cosplay Skit Videos
« on: September 05, 2007, 02:54:41 am »
Hey there! This is Roy, one of the many staff members who helped put on this year's Kumoricon. Hope everyone had a good time there this year. (the same Roy who MCed the Karaoke Contests and the Charity Auction, among countless performances in the Karaoke room)

I was fortunate to have a chance to sit in the 2nd row during the cosplay contest this year and was able to take a few videos. (If I had realized that I could had recorded them eariler, I would had done my best to get them all.) Sadly, I wasn't able to get them all due to low battery/camera memory, but I did what I could. Here's a post to my Blog, which has links to my YouTube account with the videos. (Hey, have to give my blog some exposure.) =p

http://avalonbladeworks.wordpress.com/

Let me know what you guys think!

-MS
Kumoricon 2007 Staff-
Karaoke Contests' MC, Charity Auction MC, Guest Host/Liaison, General Main Events Tech Staff

Kumoricon 2008 - Karaoke Contest MC, Cosplay Chess MC

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Re: Cosplay Skit Videos
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 11:00:46 am »
cool if you were in a skit yo were in the green roon and the projecter we ha had some difculties at times, but you didnt get our jepordy skit
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Sasu-kitty

• Sailor Scout
    • Senshi-Con Alaska
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 12:03:18 pm »
You posted our Night at the Roxbury skit first.  And you just posted it in general.  So therefore, I love you.

xDDD

Too bad I had like.. no part in it. ;-;  And I couldn't keep a straight face.

Plans for Kumori '08
Hei (Darker than Black)
Ichiro (Nerima Daikon Brothers)
Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
Possibly more...

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 12:22:27 pm »
Roy! Yay! You got the Vash Monolouge! It was amazing! YAY!

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Millenium Strife

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 02:13:07 pm »
cool if you were in a skit yo were in the green roon and the projecter we ha had some difculties at times, but you didnt get our jepordy skit

I apologize, I had run out of battery by the end of all the skits so I didn't get the Jeopardy "intermission" skit, while the judges finalized their choices. Regardless, it was entertaining so good job there Pocky Club. =)

I'll be sure to have a larger card next year (lol, 512 MB...) and I'll be sure to be at the cosplay event again.

You posted our Night at the Roxbury skit first.  And you just posted it in general.  So therefore, I love you.

xDDD

What part did you have? I think it takes the entire cast of the skit to make it a good one, so regardless, you did well, so did the entire Team 7. =)

-MS
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 02:16:41 pm by Millenium Strife »
Kumoricon 2007 Staff-
Karaoke Contests' MC, Charity Auction MC, Guest Host/Liaison, General Main Events Tech Staff

Offline Sasu-kitty

• Sailor Scout
    • Senshi-Con Alaska
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 02:23:56 pm »

xDDD

What part did you have? I think it takes the entire cast of the skit to make it a good one, so regardless, you did well, so did the entire Team 7. =)

-MS

I was the one with the rope around my back and shoulders that shoved byakuya across the stage. xD

Plans for Kumori '08
Hei (Darker than Black)
Ichiro (Nerima Daikon Brothers)
Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
Possibly more...

Offline Aiko71

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 04:20:25 pm »
I think I already posted on your account, but did you happen to get the Akatsuki skit? Our group is looking desperatly for a tape of one of ours. Dx
Dood. Please, our group is looking for pics!
We were the Akatsuki gang with: Sasori, Deidara, Itachi and Tobi.
If you have pics or video of our skit, please message me!!!

Offline Millenium Strife

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 12:02:01 am »
I think I already posted on your account, but did you happen to get the Akatsuki skit? Our group is looking desperatly for a tape of one of ours. Dx
Which skit was that one? I was there for the entire show but didn't start recording into well into the skits. ; ;
Kumoricon 2007 Staff-

Offline Red Spark

• Sailor Scout
    • Drawing Blog
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 08:45:30 pm »
Which skit was that one? I was there for the entire show but didn't start recording into well into the skits. ; ;

Ahaaa...XD No such luck with having any footage of the Tales of the Abyss skit, then?

If I recall, the group performed rather early, so...
Conventions attended thus far:
Kumoricon 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Sakuracon 2008, 2009, 2011

Current cosplay plan: Shoma Takakura (Mawaru Penguindrum), Jonathan Ariga (Catherine), and...

...and...uh..? Hm...

Offline Millenium Strife

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 12:23:24 am »

Ahaaa...XD No such luck with having any footage of the Tales of the Abyss skit, then?

Yeah, I apologize... They were good too, excellent costumes and good on-stage acting. ><

I'll make sure to bring a bigger mem card next year.
Kumoricon 2007 Staff-

Offline Red Spark

• Sailor Scout
    • Drawing Blog
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 09:12:34 am »

Yeah, I apologize... They were good too, excellent costumes and good on-stage acting. ><

I'll make sure to bring a bigger mem card next year.

XD Oh well, no worries. Thank you for your kind words regarding us, though.
Conventions attended thus far:
Kumoricon 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Sakuracon 2008, 2009, 2011

Current cosplay plan: Shoma Takakura (Mawaru Penguindrum), Jonathan Ariga (Catherine), and...

...and...uh..? Hm...

Offline Aiko71

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 09:52:26 pm »

It had four people, dressed in the same cloaks, dancing to different songs. Like, Superstar, I'm Too Sexy, I've Got No Strings, and Hips Don't Lie...

No one has it, so I'm praying. xDD
Dood. Please, our group is looking for pics!
We were the Akatsuki gang with: Sasori, Deidara, Itachi and Tobi.
If you have pics or video of our skit, please message me!!!