Author Topic: Fangirl Panel!!!  (Read 4627 times)

Offline Daystar

• Secretary
  • Sailor Scout
Fangirl Panel!!!
« on: September 04, 2007, 11:22:36 pm »
For those of you who remember me saying "I'm going to make a new post for you, with the forum web-address~!!" HERE IT IS!!!

http://z11.invisionfree.com/KFA/index.php?

Enjoy~!!

and post a "Hello~~" post cuz i wanna say hi <3

-Ed
'04 Volunteer
'05 Assistant to the Operations Director
'06 Info Booth
'07 Panels Staff
'08 Panels Coordinator
'09 Panels Coordinator
'10 Assistant Programming Director
'11 Assistant Programming Director
'12 Assistant Programming Director

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Re: Fangirl Panel!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 08:57:40 am »
OMG, is it fangirls only?

All my panel made was a forum post in the spam section. :'(
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 01:26:10 pm »
I joined. ^^

Offline Teuvan

• Sailor Scout
    • Blogspot page.
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 08:49:11 pm »
I know the topic's a little old, but I didn't see any others for this panel, and I didn't feel worthy of making a new one...

In any case, I'd like to say that this panel was AWESOME. In fact, I'm tempted to call it the funnest panel at this year's convention. Even though it was somewhat fangirl-centric, I'm a yuri-loving guy and I had a great time throughout. The panel was organized and hosted terrifically. The powerpoint was nicely made, especially with the inclusion of Jun in the bishoujo picture. The highlight of it was definitely the storytelling, which I'd be willing to say didn't have a single bad or boring story in it. I was the one who told the tale of buying an Elfen Lied doujinshi at Sakuracon, and finding out that the Japanese artist happened to be at the convention...an hour before I had to leave, and after their signing session. ; ;

This panel also housed perhaps the most surreal moment of the entire convention for me. That is, seeing to girls make out, and a room full of yaoi fangirls squeel because they're dressed as male characters. I'm not sure whether than whole scene accidentally crossed the line over into unintentional yuri or not, but it was awesome.

Either way, this panel will definitely be a high-priority for me next year. Hope to see you at the next one.
You've been among winebibbers and riotous eaters of flesh, haven't you?
I admit I told you to sell your body, but I did only mean your organs. - Excel

Offline Winfred

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 09:07:06 pm »
I agree with the AWESOME statement. SO AWESOOOME. This really is my favorite panel of the con. So much hilarity! And it was super great to see more dudes there; the ones I was sitting around were hella cool, though they did not make out for our amusement as happened last year. Ah, well! Oh, and I liked the story-telling too! Granted, I only heard the one where I punched my friend in the stomach for cheering for an event in Death Note that should not be cheered, but it helps us bond, y'know? Like a big ole fanfamily. Awww. So, props to Marie for another good panel, yah?

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 09:37:49 pm »
My younger brother is still scarred of the fan girl pannel after k-con 06 he went in for a pocky delivery dressed as link and there was a girl dressed as link and she kinda cloths-lined him, and hugged him and he forgets what happens after that... hes not ready to bring it up yet he keeps shaking and hugging his pillow and pulling his FMA hat over his eyes....
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 12:22:31 pm »
I was dressed as dark link and was about to walk unknowingly into the fangirl panel but some girls outside stopped me and informed me what I was about to do.

They might have saved my life
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.