Author Topic: FF6 Cosplayers  (Read 20227 times)

Offline Penelo

• Cabbit
    • http://www.myspace.com/technocharm
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2004, 10:47:12 pm »
Quote from: "TomtheFanboy"
So......... how's everyone coming with their costumes? I'm meeting with dashthegnome this week to go over mine.

Anyone know where I can get some armor stuff so I don't have to use cardboard?

Craft Foam, plastic and an exacto knife = Cosplaying Armor maker BEST friend! :)

PM me and I can link you a WONDERFUL site on it. ;)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2004, 12:40:41 am »
But my costume's already made!

...although given that I seem to have expanded recently (I don't know how! I haven't changed my diet), I may have to get new pants...Everything else is good to go, though.

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2004, 05:03:17 pm »
Okay, so the question arises... those of us who ARE cosplaying in this troupe, what day(s) are we doing this?  Because I know several people who are cosplaying in the FF6 group have other costumes they're going to use as well...

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

• Bunnygirl
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2004, 05:24:46 pm »
Well, what day's the cosplay contest? That's the day I think we should do it.

And I got new pants for it. They're striped and blue and feel like a beach towel.

• Bunnygirl
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2004, 11:27:12 pm »
Hey Tom! What day and time are we all meeting?

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2004, 01:32:33 pm »
Alright y'all, whose got their costumes?
Mine is nearly complete and I just need some extra fitting. If for some reason any of you weren't able to get them together then it'd be good to know before the cosplay planning begins. I know that mine and Blackjacks are ready....

Also, Sunday is the day of the cosplay. If you aren't going to have your costume on all day then be sure to get it on for the cosplay rehersal that afternoon. The times will be available when they give a schedule.

As far as the skit itself goes I have some plans but will welcome ideas from everybody. The basics are going to be a confrontation between Kefka and some Returners with the usual twists and craziness.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2004, 02:19:43 pm »
Picked up the last pieces for my Locke costume today... it'll be ready by the end of the work day too... one down, one almost done... if the damn sword shop would get off their butts...

PezCat

=^..^=

• Bunnygirl
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2004, 03:09:41 pm »
Quote from: "TomtheFanboy"

Also, Saturday is the day of the cosplay. If you aren't going to have your costume on all day then be sure to get it on for the cosplay rehersal that afternoon. The times will be available when they give a schedule.

Isn't it SUNDAY? That's what Rem just said, since we planned the Fanfic stuff to be on Sunday before cosplay...

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2004, 03:32:19 pm »
Quote from: "BlackjackGabbiani"

Isn't it SUNDAY? That's what Rem just said, since we planned the Fanfic stuff to be on Sunday before cosplay...

Of course that's what I said! Sunday!
I never said Saturday!
Neverrrrrr.......
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

• Bunnygirl
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2004, 03:50:39 pm »
*smirks* *points to visable edit mark at bottom of Tom's initial post*

So anyway, we need to discuss the skit. We need something that will make it stand out, something that will make the judges love us...

And it can't be another laughing contest. Which is a shame, really.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2004, 04:01:16 pm »
Quote from: "BlackjackGabbiani"
*smirks* *points to visable edit mark at bottom of Tom's initial post*

So anyway, we need to discuss the skit.

I had to change my spelling of "available"! I wrote "failable" the first time.............

Anyway, plan the skit? What are you talking about!? There'll be plenty of time for the in the 12 hours before the skit!

We'll need to know who just posted on the thread and who is ACTUALLY going to help us up on stage. Just come up with some good jokes and situations that'll come from Kefka attacking (or maybe stumbling upon) the Returners. We may not have Neko's Mobile Emporium with us, though if my 3rd costume is finished then I'll insist upon it.

If you absolutely must discuss it then come visit Pezcat and I at the registration table Friday night! I suggest that all the FF6 cosplayers touchbase with us as soon as they get there.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

• Bunnygirl
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2004, 04:19:55 pm »
Also, when are we planning on having our photoshoot fun? What day will that be? I'm voting for Saturday, myself.

And...um...Friday night? I won't be showing up at the con until Saturday. Probably around 10:30 or so (I work at a cartoon website and have to watch the new episodes...plus I'm not coherent until around then anyway)

And I just discovered a setback in my Kefka costume. The two pairs of 'stockings' I got turned out to be tights instead, which means I can't use them. (I was going to put one color stocking on one leg and the other on the other, but now...hell, unless you have a good way of wearing basically two pairs of pantyhose at the same time...Tom, I'm looking in your direction...)

Does anyone know where I can get STOCKINGS (real ones) for cheap?

Offline Penelo

• Cabbit
    • http://www.myspace.com/technocharm
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2004, 10:51:57 pm »
Yea.....I also am wondering what time this'll take place. Not only that....but who's still in the group? o_O Or did people back out? Cause I'm totally bringing my Esper. I didn't get regular Terra done in time though.  :cry:

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
FF6 Cosplayers
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2004, 09:16:09 am »
It sounds like (unless there was other discussion I'm unaware of) that we're doing this on Saturday with a possible encore on Sunday for a skit.

But don't worry, you aren't being ditched out on.  I packed my Locke outfit last night at about midnight.

PezCat

=^..^=