Author Topic: I *need* to find this out!  (Read 2955 times)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
I *need* to find this out!
« on: September 01, 2004, 10:30:48 am »
Everyone in the FFVI group--WHEN ARE WE MEETING? Not only for our skit, but for our proposed photoshoot?! I've asked this in the FFVI thread and the photoshoot thread and NO ONE has gotten back with me!

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 01:06:49 pm »
I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I intended to wear my Locke costume on Saturday, and possibly change back into it if situations (photos/cosplay/etc.) dictated as such when the time came.

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 01:29:36 pm »
I suppose I can bring both costumes, but, y'know, the Kefka costume has so much makeup...

Unless I just wear the eye stuff like I did last year, and forget the face paint...

Is there anywhere I could put my change of clothes where I'd be able to get into it at all times? Can I stow it in the Ops room? (I'm a panelist, so I'm sorta staff...)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 03:55:54 pm »
I was thinking we'd wear the costumes saturday so we wouldn't have to change for the cosplay. My alternate costume (Cid) fell through because of time so I'm probably going to be Edgar for the cosplay.

If we get enough people we might be able to do a completely FF6 cosplay, but I have a feeling we're going to be visiting other characters. Maybe the Returners (Edgar and Locke) have traced Kefka to some other world.... Like another Final Fantasy or something, somewhere we can recruit cosplayers from.  :wink:

Actually a cross sequal FF skit could be great.....
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010