Author Topic: Moe~~~ Dream girl  (Read 3419 times)

Offline Wanganator

• Cabbit
    • Deviantart User name: AnimeDaisuki
Moe~~~ Dream girl
« on: August 27, 2007, 12:43:39 pm »
Ok I'm really bored right now, so I'm going to start a thread on moe anime girls!
what turns you on? the tube socks, Sailor school uniforms? glasses? Neko Mimi? X3 (Slender is probably given in all cases) What do you have a thing for? list them! discuss them! What's your fantasy?

I'll start off:
Long straight hair that contrasts her skin.

Edit: I was wondering. to the girls out there, while reading the posts of the guy's fantasy girl, do you go, "Hey! I match that category!" or close to it?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 12:56:57 am by Wanganator »
Solo party deshou? deshou?

Offline pieisexactlythree

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
Re: Moe~~~ Dream girl
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 01:33:56 pm »
I'm really fond of bobbed haircuts and dark green hair.  A great example of this is Shinobu from Love Hina.  Also very moe is Matsuri's little sister in Kamichu.  Her name is Miko, and (what a coincidence) she is a Miko. 

Offline Necromancer1000

• Oni
    • My DeviantArt Account
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 01:58:22 pm »
Hummmmm  even though I'm a female, I still want to reply to this. XD

Catgirls, yes, definitely.  Semi-short in height, with shorter hair and slightly timid personalities.  Mmmmmm, if Hinata was a catgirl XD 

But I'm also quite fond of strong-willed girls.  Like Tifa, but not too much the big ballistics XD  I'd say C or D is a good size. 

I myself would prefer light skin with a light hair color.  Oh, and she has to have a slightly high voice.  In Yuri terms, a Neko.
.:'I love to go down to the school yard and watch all the little children jump up and down and run around yelling and screaming... they don't know that I'm only using blanks.':.

Offline Wanganator

• Cabbit
    • Deviantart User name: AnimeDaisuki
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 04:47:51 pm »
to elaborate on my previous post.
She's got long straight hair light blue, blonde, or white
her skin, preferably a golden tan skin (natural)
Golden yellow eyes.
Good porportions, tall for a girl, probably around 5'6.
Strong willed, like Asa in Shuffle.
sentimental and supportive, Independent but caring, not clingy, a bit reserved - Kind like the type to ask if it's alright to hold hands in public. not a fan of public display of affection.
and would definitely push that button if I go out of line. 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 12:28:19 am by Wanganator »
Solo party deshou? deshou?

Offline maetel

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/maetel9/
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 05:28:15 pm »
i don't like girls but...
 a girl who isn't a WAI WAI KAWAII ANIME NEKO MIMI MAID doormat. and who actually has a personality. and isn't underage.

Offline cupcake_abuser_zooshi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DA
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 06:14:32 pm »
Short haired, or extremely long. Red head. Perfect mix of masculine and feminine qualities. I prefer curvier bodies. Super-skinny people are a big NO. Um...wearing boots.
Personality wise, they have to be confident. They have to be independant. I don't like unoriginality. They have to like to rant and talk about things with me.
I have a good friend who fits under this description, actually, but she's a good friend, so it would be totally bizzare, gross, and awkward if we were anything more.
If only there were more girls exactly like us. XD

Offline Teuvan

• Sailor Scout
    • Blogspot page.
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 07:51:01 pm »
I have simple tastes. All I wish for is a red-haired yandere goddess...
You've been among winebibbers and riotous eaters of flesh, haven't you?
I admit I told you to sell your body, but I did only mean your organs. - Excel

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 08:56:42 pm »
Bulma from dragon ball Z pretty well sums up what I am looking for.

Smart
Cute
not too underweight OR overweight
has a bit of fire to her

*grins* so anyone know any single ladies like this?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 10:08:35 am by kylite »
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline AzuKyo

• Chibi
    • NHRV
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 10:06:13 pm »
This is a relatively hard question. What is my Moe dream girl... :3

I think I will throw out some visual aids:
燃え(MOE)
Okay, enough with the MOE jokes.

Serious time.

I won't lie. I'm a very shallow person when it comes to looks. This is close to my shallowest ideal: Click

Outside of my shallowest ideal, I have come to like the body types of Rei and Asuka. They're nothing special, but they hold special meaning to me and therefore have a very present moe factor to them.

I enjoy having intelligent conversations, whether it be about anime or Japan or anything else (has to be intelligent, and/or appealing). Personality wise (with in this boundary) I like women like Konata or Kagami, whom could satify my need for intelligent anime conversations and intelligent conversations in general (respectfully).

Wrap all this into one, and I can find some nice middle ground basing my moe dream girl off of Misato (with slight personality modifications accumulating in a more balanced personality).

My dream girl would also have to share my passion for learning, and preferably a desire to study Japanese culture/linguistics (which is how my future currently looks to pan out into). Small side notes, I'm not a big fan of public displays of affections, personal life is meant to be personal. She would also have to have a very open mind, I can't stand people who won't listen to both sides of an argument.

My dream girl would most definitly have to be able to put up with me as well, which my friends attest to being not so easy.

-

If I've creeped anyone out by only using anime women for references, just know that I don't have anything too-SFW in regards to real women pictures. I have a few pictures of Claire from Heroes (Hayden) though.

To top this off, I'll pull an a.f.k. and translate moe as turn-ons: Red hair (please note I do dislike Asuka, really I do), hazel or green eyes, red lip stick (can't really pin this one, like the way it looks I guess), good with a handgun but better with her words, and nothing close to a door mat.

If you're going to talk about moe, might as well go all the way.
RANDOM PANEL 2009! Anime Jeopardy 2009!

鳥の岐阜城 ー 7せんぱい、ありがとうございました。

Offline pieisexactlythree

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 01:53:20 pm »
I think I ought to point out that, for me at least, dreamgirl in general and moe dreamgirl are not necessarily the same thing. 

Offline AzuKyo

• Chibi
    • NHRV
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 03:10:13 pm »
I think I ought to point out that, for me at least, dreamgirl in general and moe dreamgirl are not necessarily the same thing. 

In a traditional sense, you're right. However, in a modern sense, Moe can be used to refer to anything you burn for.
RANDOM PANEL 2009! Anime Jeopardy 2009!

鳥の岐阜城 ー 7せんぱい、ありがとうございました。

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 04:44:38 pm »
As far as the physical.  I like a girl that is either the same height or slightly shorter than I am. 
Long hair is preferred, color doesn't matter though I do like the girl that can dye her hair flashy.
Skin color doesn't matter though I think that girls that spend lots of time working on their tan look worse for it.
Curves are important, girls that are so thin that they don't have curves are not attractive.  However, having a flat stomach is also nice.

For personality, she's got to be secure.  Girls that don't have any self confidence or depend on others for security, something about them just a turn off. 
Must be outgoing, not a fan of the recluse. 

As for anime girls, my fav is urd from ah my goddess.  Rosette from chrono crusade is also hot.  A-ko from project A-ko, so is B-ko. 
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 10:00:47 pm »
Hm, I cant beleive Im replying to this thread but...

Someone who is taller than me (Im 5'10" and I only know one other girl whos taller than me)
Confident, and..sarcastic,and a Kinda of twisted sense of humour always helps too.Not timid or anything and...any kind of hair, but Im a sucker for purple emo cuts,I have no clue why.

that,or a girl like Axel...Im just not sure if thats possible though XD
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"