Author Topic: Extra room at the Econo Lodge  (Read 2102 times)

Offline Wanganator

• Cabbit
    • Deviantart User name: AnimeDaisuki
Extra room at the Econo Lodge
« on: August 23, 2007, 10:52:04 pm »
My friend couldn't make it to the con and I've already got my room reserved at the Econo Lodge (.2 miles east of the Hilton) It's pretty cheap. I got room for one. Basically it's 1 queen size bed. (I'd bring a sleeping bag or something) I haven't scouted the place, but I'm going to do that tomorrow on my trip back to Seattle this weekend.

About me:
ASL: 20, Male, Hillsboro, OR
I'm actually from Seattle but in Oregon for the summer doing an internship.
University of Washington Student, Major: Electrical Engineering.
Interests: anime, art, and the like, the intellectual otaku ;). my friends say I'm a cool guy. O.o (we'll see huh? lol)
History: 1st timer at Kumoricon, 5-year attendee at Sakura Con.
Looking for cool people to make friends with. I don't have many otaku friends. Sorta like Konata in Lucky Star, MMO Otaku, and does the kinds of thing that I've done or would do. I've realized that my personality is somewhat parallel with hers. So if you don't mind staying with a male version of Konata, then drop me a line. :3

note: the place I've looked at the pictures, and it looks a bit shadey. I'm not sure of the quallity of Econo lodge, but I'm paying ~140 for saturday and sunday. and it's 2 blocks away from the Hilton. but whatever, probably not gonna stay in the rooms most of the time anyways. We'll be out having fun!

The reservation is for 2 people. but who knows how many we can sneak into through the back? I'll have more details on the rooms when I check out the place tomorrow, unless anyone of you knows the layout of the Econo Lodge.
Solo party deshou? deshou?

Offline Wanganator

• Cabbit
Re: Extra room at the Econo Lodge
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 11:11:36 pm »
There's something I have to add.
Although I can cancel my reservation anytime before the 31st given if I can find a better place to stay at or something. cause there's lots of offers on this thread and it would benefit me more if I could get in on a deal in the Hilton or something.

Just keep that in mind

Offline NinjAttorney

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 12:39:40 am »
I'll take you up on that.

We've got much in common; Seattle-based as well, Sakura Con goer for 4 years, never been to Kumori Con but would like to go. I'm a 19 year old pizza guy. My friend and I just went to Anime Evolution up in Canada last weekend, we're going to PAX in Seattle this weekend, and it would be awesome if we could hit Kumori Con next weekend to finish it all off. We cosplay Phoenix Wright (greatest game evar). There's me and my friend, meaning two of us, if it would be at all possible to get all three people in the room, but that also means splitting the bill three ways instead of two, meaning more spending money for the con.

Really, your offer is like a Godsend to us. Lemme know whatcha think.

Offline Wanganator

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 08:37:12 am »
currently I'm waiting on a follow up from another group offering a room at the Hilton. That is kinda like my first choice at the moment, hopefully they'll get back to me by the end of today. If that plan is a green then I'll probably take that offer. but if not then I have you guys as a fallback plan.
Don't worry, if I do get that place, I'll work with Econo Lodge to see if I can get your guy's name under that reservation of mine.

Offline Wanganator

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 05:32:23 pm »
Ok they are not responding, therefore, it'll be fine to stay over, My sister said that she saw you guys at sakura con this spring. meh... cool. I've pm'd you so hope you can reply soon.