Author Topic: 24/f in need of room! (At this point, space on floor is fine by me!)  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
Hi! I'd made plans with a girl from the forums for a room at the Hilton, but now I can't get ahold of her AND her phone number is disconnected.....so now I'm kinda worried. ~_~

Does anyone have an extra bed portion for a gal like me? (Hopefully a girls room, or mixed? Or something.) Hell, I have a sleeping bag and pillows, I can rough it on the floor as long as I have a flat place to sleep on. I'd love to be in the Hilton, if possible.....

I have a car, and am willing to chauffer peeps down from Kent (it's a bit north of Tacoma) to the con--and help pay room $, of course.

anybody? *hopeful eyes*
~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline Diamond

• Cabbit
Re: 24/f in need of room! (At this point, space on floor is fine by me!)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 10:00:40 pm »
I have room in my room at the shilo inn which is 12 blocks from the con, I am a yojimbo, 26male, my roomy is a friend of mine, and I have the room from the 31st to sunday. the room is a single king with a sleeper couch, the total for all three nights is around 330, so it would be like aroudn 115 or 117 ish for all three of us.....I might have one other person in the room, but I am unsure as of right now......I do have to work at my normal job during the day so I would be gone most of the time, and then need the bed from prolly really late night till I get ready for work....
Signature? I don't need no stinking Signature. Oh wait. sure I do, their the funny little things after a letter or something, right? >.>  <.<   Did I just say that out loud?  ^.^ dangit I did......

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
Re: 24/f in need of room! (At this point, space on floor is fine by me!)
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 05:36:33 pm »
Room(mates) found! Thanks to everyone who responded and/or PMed me!

~Raiphin
~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)