Author Topic: Extras needed for cosplay contest!  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Nimue

• Cabbit
    • http://home.graffiti.net/nimue1540:graffiti.net/
Extras needed for cosplay contest!
« on: July 24, 2007, 07:28:20 pm »
Hi everyone!

I'm Maura from the cosplay group the Shoujo Mafia. We've been performing at Sakuracon and Kumoricon for the last several years now- some of our old skits include Private Eye Utena, The Godfather, and Cosplay Hunter Goes Down Under (the one that spoofed Crocodile Hunter last year).

Anyway, we're recruiting extras for our skit in this year's cosplay competition. We need male characters- either guys or crossplaying-girls are fine. We'd especially like a lot of popular male characters- like Naruto, etc. The more people the better. You don't have to memorize any lines, and you don't have to make your own costume. You just have to show up for a couple rehearsals and then perform in the skit with us.

If that sounds like fun to you, please contact me. Have a good summer everyone, and we'll see you in September!
The Don of the Shoujo Mafia

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
Re: Extras needed for cosplay contest!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 11:34:40 am »
What would we be doing in the skit?
"Ever done it with a ninja?....want to do it again?"~ Givons random moment

Offline kissarmy

• Chibi
    • Kisswars
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 11:50:11 am »
stranga stranga now that seems fun/ interesting
www.myspace.com/parasolcosplay         
Kumoricon 08
~LEEROY JENKINS - World of Warcraft
~EPIC SECRET COSPLAY

Offline Nimue

• Cabbit
    • http://home.graffiti.net/nimue1540:graffiti.net/
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 09:40:26 pm »
It would be a pretty simple walk-on role involving some dancing. No lines to memorize! Basically we just need bodies. ^__^ You would also need to come to the cosplay pre-meeting at noon on Sunday in order to sign up with our group.

If you're interested, send me a message and I'll give you my contact info for this weekend. The contest is a lot of fun, so if you're curious this is your chance to participate!

Maura
The Don of the Shoujo Mafia