Author Topic: NEED A GAURDIAN!!!  (Read 3176 times)

Daystar

NEED A GAURDIAN!!!
« on: August 31, 2004, 01:36:50 am »
hello... i am 17... just at the hairy edge of the minor rules and therefore need a gardian... really its just a person willing to put there name on a paper saying they are my gaurdian... the only requirement for someone my age is that you are 18 or over and are attending the con...
however gaurdian does mean that if i trash somthing you might be considered responsible... but i can promise that i am not an obnoxious person who causes a raucous. and i think that where the minor rule is a good thing they should perhaps be a little lenient on people who are my age... but if they cant because of the hotel and stuff then well... i am in need of a gaurdian.

to whom ever replies... i thank you already

Offline Daystar

• Secretary
  • Sailor Scout
NEED A GAURDIAN!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2004, 12:07:14 pm »
i also feel the need to add (since i saw that i sounded whiney in that last post)
that i would use a friend as a guardian but i am quite new to the portland area... i just moved here... i dont even know the people my own age let alone someone older... so if you are willing to help me that would be greatly appreciated.
'04 Volunteer
'05 Assistant to the Operations Director
'06 Info Booth
'07 Panels Staff
'08 Panels Coordinator
'09 Panels Coordinator
'10 Assistant Programming Director
'11 Assistant Programming Director
'12 Assistant Programming Director

Offline Daystar

• Secretary
  • Sailor Scout
NEED A GAURDIAN!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2004, 04:38:41 pm »
never mind my parents arent willing to sign me off to someone they dont know...
'04 Volunteer
'05 Assistant to the Operations Director
'06 Info Booth
'07 Panels Staff
'08 Panels Coordinator
'09 Panels Coordinator
'10 Assistant Programming Director
'11 Assistant Programming Director
'12 Assistant Programming Director

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
NEED A GAURDIAN!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 02:56:06 pm »
Hello.  I'm usually willing to help out someone who is need of a chaperone/guardian.  I won't be staying at the hotel myself, I'm staying with some friends who live in Tigard, but I'd be willing to sign off for you.  I'm 21 years of age.  

I go by Max, and I'll be dressed as my avatar. (if you decide you want me to sign for you.)

Have fun at the con.

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~