Author Topic: Anyone have space in a room?  (Read 2235 times)

Offline TheStormAlchemist

• Oni
Anyone have space in a room?
« on: August 18, 2007, 01:24:56 pm »
The people I was supposed to be sharing a room with just let me know that they can't go now...

So does anyone have space for one more person?
I don't mind sleeping on the floor, or anything like that. I'd just like a roof over my head ><

I would like to know the age and Genders of anyone offering a room please. I don't mean to sound rude, but I'd like to be safe, you know?

Offline Diamond

• Cabbit
Re: Anyone have space in a room?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 01:33:14 pm »
I have a room reserved at the shilo inn which is 12 blocks away from the con. I am Diamond one of the yojimbo, i'm 26, male and I will be working at my normal job during the days of the con and then getting back the the hotel in the evening to change and eat before going to the con. The room is a single king with a sleeper couch, for a single person from the 31st to the 3rd the total is about 300+.....Uhm, mainly I am looking for someone to help pay for the room.......

If you have any questions just im me or something.

Diamond
Signature? I don't need no stinking Signature. Oh wait. sure I do, their the funny little things after a letter or something, right? >.>  <.<   Did I just say that out loud?  ^.^ dangit I did......

Offline Nanao_chan

• Sailor Scout
Re: Anyone have space in a room?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 02:06:50 am »
I've got an opening for one more person in our room. We are all female ages 16, 18 and 21. The room is a Double and it's in the Hilton. We're asking anyone who wants to join us to pay $95 for two nights stay. That's after the cost has been split three ways. Yeah, PM me if you have any questions.
-----------------------------
The Random Panel of Doom: More adults than you can shake some pocky at.
(RPoD Panelist 2008-2014)