Author Topic: Yojimbo in need of a bed at the con.  (Read 2397 times)

Offline Diamond

• Cabbit
Yojimbo in need of a bed at the con.
« on: August 16, 2007, 07:41:11 am »
Hi, I am Diamond a Yojimbo in need of a room/bed for the weekend, I will be getting up early everyday since I have to work in Tigard during the day and up late at night during the con. willing to pay for my part of the room, also I am a 26 year old male that doesn't drink much if at all, but plan to not drink at all at the con, I am very responsible and clean.

Thank you

****BUMP****
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 08:46:03 am by Diamond »
Signature? I don't need no stinking Signature. Oh wait. sure I do, their the funny little things after a letter or something, right? >.>  <.<   Did I just say that out loud?  ^.^ dangit I did......

Offline Diamond

• Cabbit
Re: Yojimbo in need of a bed at the con.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 07:58:02 am »
I forgot to mention that I do have a room reserved at the shilo inn 12 blocks from the con, but total price for three nights is 300+, so I am willing to split the room if need be, its a non smoking, one king bed, and a sleeper couch, if anyone is willing to split the cost I would appreciate it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 09:16:16 am by Diamond »
Signature? I don't need no stinking Signature. Oh wait. sure I do, their the funny little things after a letter or something, right? >.>  <.<   Did I just say that out loud?  ^.^ dangit I did......

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Re: Yojimbo in need of a bed at the con.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 05:09:15 pm »
Hello, Diamond.

I, too, am a con-staffer.  I have a room at the Hilton, and I'd be willing to share it with you.  It has a staff rate, so it's cheaper than if we weren't on staff.

I'm glad that you have stated that you'd be willing to pay for your part of the room because, to be honest, unless a miracle happens, I won't be able to pay for my room.

It's a single room, but I'm sure that there's a couch or something.  The floor works, too.  I don't really care who gets the bed.

As for me, I am a 24 year old male.  I don't drink at all, (except on my birthday, in December), and will almost never be in the room, anyways.  (Only for a few hours of the night, just enough for sleeping).

PM me if you have any questions and/or if would like to accept my offer.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh