Author Topic: Need people for a room!  (Read 2795 times)

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
Need people for a room!
« on: August 15, 2007, 02:05:32 am »
I've got a room reserved at the Red Lion on the Quay, and I need a couple people to fill it so my room costs are lower. lol.
Basically I'm set up to have a 4 person room(2 queen beds), and I've already got myself, and my fiance in the room. I'm looking for reliable people who don't smoke, drink, or party hard in the room.
I've offered the room space to a couple people, but no one's gotten back to me yet. So, if ya need a room, let me know!
PM me, K?

Edit: Found someone, but there's still room in the hotel for another!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 03:50:01 am by yukimizu »

Offline Diamond

• Cabbit
Re: Need people for a room!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 07:43:48 am »
what are the sleeping arangments? I am a yojimbo and in need of a bed, since I work the days of the con at my normal job and need a place to get some sleep before going to work for the day.  Any info would be apreciated. I am a 26 year old male, that is clean as in showers daily, and doesn't party....Willing to pay for my part of the room
Signature? I don't need no stinking Signature. Oh wait. sure I do, their the funny little things after a letter or something, right? >.>  <.<   Did I just say that out loud?  ^.^ dangit I did......

Offline DarkKnightUltima

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 09:25:41 am »
I am going this year as a first time cosplayer and I don't have any money left for a room, it would be greatly appreciated if I could bunk with you.
PSN: MiyamotoKaizen
Steam: DarkUltima (Miyamoto Kaizen should be what you see)
Costume Progress:
Zengar Zombolt (SRWOG) - 100%

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 10:50:45 am »
what are the sleeping arangments? I am a yojimbo and in need of a bed, since I work the days of the con at my normal job and need a place to get some sleep before going to work for the day.  Any info would be apreciated. I am a 26 year old male, that is clean as in showers daily, and doesn't party....Willing to pay for my part of the room

So far there's 3 of us set to be in the room with 2 queen beds. I'm not exactly sure how we're going to arrange things just yet. Right now, I'm the only girl in the room(yikes!)
We've set our reservation for a check-in on the 31st(August), and check-out on the 3rd(September).
It's me, my soon-to-be husband, and SentientSoul from the forums.

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 10:53:00 am »
I am going this year as a first time cosplayer and I don't have any money left for a room, it would be greatly appreciated if I could bunk with you.

Could you tell me a little bit about yourself?