Author Topic: Air Gear Cosplayers!?  (Read 5255 times)

Offline The Fang King

• Cabbit
    • Que Vida La Mia
Air Gear Cosplayers!?
« on: August 12, 2007, 11:13:46 pm »
I'll be cosplaying as Agito this year and I have a friend going as Ikki. Is there anyone else out there!? 9.9 If so, it'd be cool to meet up.

Agito/Akito

Ikki

Agito/AkitoxIkki

Offline Ed_Elric

• Sailor Scout
Re: Air Gear Cosplayers!?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 12:59:41 am »
Man I loved air gear, I just don't have the cash to cosplay any of them this year.  Next year maybe though, I wanted to go as Ikki, but I am thinking that it might be cooler to go as someone other than the main character, I am Reno this year though ^_^.  Do you have the straight Jacket that Agito wears?

Offline pencil

• Sailor Scout
    • http://users.livejournal.com/_pencil_/profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 12:31:23 pm »
Awwww sadly i wont have my akito costume done by Kumori.
But i will deffiantly have to get some pictures of you guys :D
K-con 09!
Maetel - Galaxy Express 999
Sanji - Shabondy, Regular, Okama
Mamori - EyeSheild 21 - cheerleader

possibly Allen walker?

Offline The Fang King

• Cabbit
    • Que Vida La Mia
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 12:48:32 pm »
Man I loved air gear, I just don't have the cash to cosplay any of them this year.  Next year maybe though, I wanted to go as Ikki, but I am thinking that it might be cooler to go as someone other than the main character, I am Reno this year though ^_^.  Do you have the straight Jacket that Agito wears?

Yup! I have the straight jacket and the Kogarasumaru outfit. :3 Why don't you cosplay Sano or Spitfire for next year? I know my friend and I would be really happy to see either of them. ^__^

Agito/Akito

Ikki

Agito/AkitoxIkki

Offline Ed_Elric

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 12:50:49 am »
SpitFire it is then, do they allow skates on the floor?? I wouldn't think they would but Air gear is cool because of the memories it brought back to me.

Offline Hell_Kitty

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 10:22:53 am »
I wanted to Agito in the dress ^_^.......T_T not enough time. Planned for next year ^_^
I Don't Write Words I Draw Letters O_o
Current Cosplay Idea's
~Albel Nox(Star Ocean:TOT)(Remaking)
~Testament(Guilty Gear)(Remaking)
~Aliot(Ragnarok Online)(Planning..Probably wont make its appearance at Kumori-con)

Offline The Fang King

• Cabbit
    • Que Vida La Mia
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 09:37:24 pm »
They might allow the skates if the wheels are jammed, otherwise, I believe it'd be considered a safety hazard. I was gonna take my roller skates since they only have two wheels, but decided against it in the end. *shrugs* I might changed my mind.

I really wanted to do Agito in that dress as well! Perhaps for another con, but I also want to do other characters from the show. :o

Agito/Akito

Ikki

Agito/AkitoxIkki

Offline Ed_Elric

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 12:46:45 am »
Unfortunately jammed wheels or no, Skate would be a hazard in a ceowded area, just like large props, but yeah, the skates' thin base would reduce your balance unless you're actually rolling so yeah I am thinking no skates allowed.  a sign I see all too often...

Offline Kioko_chan

• Oni
    • ohSNAP Photos
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 02:19:08 am »
I will come in either Simca or Kururu with an Ume and Ikki with me myself. I'm so PUMPED about Air Gear after going to anime evolution last weekend and getting to see Back-ON (The guys who did the opening) Lets all meet up!

Offline Roxas24

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 12:55:51 pm »
I'm going as ringo for kumoricon 2008 and Sakuracon 2008, Yaaaa i'm excited!!!
Air gear is AWSOME!! I wish it would have ended differently though  :-\
It sucks that we cant have skates,but it makes sense for saftey purposes and all.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 02:32:06 pm by Roxas24 »
I got it memorized.

Kumoricon 2010 cosplays:
Moogle
Sheena TOS

Offline misamisa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 09:02:36 pm »
I was actually considering Air Gear cosplay today, I think I'd like to do Mikan sometime.
I was wondering about the skates thing too, but I guess If I do it I'll just wear normal shoes,  :-\
k-con '09: Creed (Black Cat); Euphemia (Code Geass); Ichimaru (Bleach); Takano (Higurashi no Naku koro Ni)

Offline Roxas24

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 12:45:51 pm »
I was actually considering Air Gear cosplay today, I think I'd like to do Mikan sometime.
I was wondering about the skates thing too, but I guess If I do it I'll just wear normal shoes,  :-\

On the subject CAN i wear skates?
At Y con in california the hotel let us run around in skates, BUT whiether or not you can wear skates is completly up to the hotel.
For kumoricon you might be able to get away with it, like get heelies (those shoes with wheels built in them)
or just bring skates and a extra pair of shoes just in case.
I'm not sure about Sakurcon but i'd just do the same and if they say something then take them off.
Just be smart about it, dont be obnochous and wild about it. Yes Con's are fun and you could "get hyper in the moment "
Like suddenly finding a really hot "Reno"(insert Hot animated male character name)
Cosplayer and trying to skate over to him,loosing your balance and in the end hes dead......
(Dead Hot Reno=Sadfangirl)
We dont want to hurt ourselfs or others do we?!
I'm excited to cosplay air gear wheither i can wear Skates or not  ;D
It will be fun either way Eh"
I got it memorized.

Kumoricon 2010 cosplays:
Moogle
Sheena TOS