Author Topic: AIR GEAR - What a groovy trick!  (Read 1997 times)

Offline The Fang King

• Cabbit
    • Que Vida La Mia
AIR GEAR - What a groovy trick!
« on: August 12, 2007, 10:34:16 pm »
So is anyone else an Air Gear fan? I adore Air Gear and will be cosplaying as Agito. Wanted to know if there were any other fans out there? Maybe even other Air Gear cosplayers?

Agito/Akito

Ikki

Agito/AkitoxIkki

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
Re: AIR GEAR - What a groovy trick!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 10:46:20 pm »
To check this when I'm just watching air gear :D lol I love air gear sooooo much~ I will have to get your picture at the con for I love Akito/Agito~!!! I'm planning on cosplaying as Simca sometime but not this con D: I hope you find other air gear cosplayers X3
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline The Fang King

• Cabbit
    • Que Vida La Mia
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 10:50:06 pm »
Thanks. ^__^

I have a friend going with me who's going as Ikki. But I'd really like to find other cosplayers. :3

Agito/Akito

Ikki

Agito/AkitoxIkki

Offline Baka_Kitsune

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 07:10:11 pm »
My husband loves the manga, not a huge fan of the anime, but he was thinking of cosplaying a character. What did yall do about the skates? Are you just using rollerblades or none at all? Just curious he wants the costume to be as accurate as possible, and the skates are fairly original.

Offline The Fang King

• Cabbit
    • Que Vida La Mia
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 09:34:31 pm »
My husband loves the manga, not a huge fan of the anime, but he was thinking of cosplaying a character. What did yall do about the skates? Are you just using rollerblades or none at all? Just curious he wants the costume to be as accurate as possible, and the skates are fairly original.

I'm thinking I might just wear my heelies. x3
I have a pair of roller skates that have only two wheels like the skates from the manga.. I was thinking of changing them to look like my character's.. But since their already so heavy, I decided against it. I would take them along if I knew there was a group of Air Gear cosplayers willing to skate around. xD

Agito/Akito

Ikki

Agito/AkitoxIkki