Author Topic: Final Fantasy: Dissidia  (Read 5101 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Final Fantasy: Dissidia
« on: July 25, 2007, 10:12:24 am »
Has anybody else heard anything about this game? I'm very eager for this game to come out. Hooray for a new chapter that could potentially be lumped in with the "Final Fantasy VII Compilation"! It seems kind of like a better take on Ehrgiez. Anybody remember that game? Yeah, it wasn't that great....but this one looks amazing. Check out a trailer for it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JNDpXwNrfs

Kuja, Zidane, Sephiroth all in the same place? And who knows who else! ^_^

My only beef....why all the PSP games, man? Crisis Core and Dissidia are both going portable. I'd say sequels of a console game should stay on a console. Doesn't have to be the same console, but, you know, at least keep it on the same medium. I dunno, I guess I just have to buy a PSP.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Re: Final Fantasy: Dissidia
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 07:28:15 pm »
I hope they have some characters from VI in it.

Offline CaoCao433

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 11:20:23 pm »
uh... i've heard "it looks like Ehrgiez" from a few places, but i dunno.  seems nowhere near it to me... and it WAS a great game.

this game doesn't really seem very interesting to me right now.  i've lost quite a bit of interest in FF now that it seems all too repetitive.  bringing up a fighting game doesn't seem like it's going to help much.  all i can see in this game is any FF main hero vs any FF main villian.  to me, that's as much fun as putting them in a poll.  i  bet most people think "Cloud vs Sephiroth" immediately. (you know, now polling sounds like more fun than this game.)

in the Compilation?  don't think so.  this is based on FF.  not all or mostly about 7.   (and to be honest, i'm kind of getting sick of FF7.)

PSP seems like a smart choice.  although, it shouldn't be limited to PSP only.  it'd be great if they put it on at least the PS2.  i have nothing against it being for only PSP though.  it can handle graphics, button layout is not different than PS2(*coughlackofsecondnubsuxthoughcough*), and there's a chance of multiplayer for Dissidia, and the PSP is good for that.  not to mention you'd be able to have jur favorite FF characters fighting on-the-go.   

oh, and one last thing.  the main reason i'd play this game... is to get payback on Sephiroth with Aerith.(if she's in the game.)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 11:22:54 pm by CaoCao433 »

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 12:12:40 am »
all i can see in this game is any FF main hero vs any FF main villian. 

How about hero v. hero, or better yet, villian v. villian? Perhaps the battle of Kefka vs Sephiroth can finally be resolved!

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 10:49:03 pm »
I sure hope so, though I think kefka could totally slaughter Sephiroth

Looks like Cecil and Kain are in it..  Though yeah, no clue as to if my favs are going to be in it, I really like Tera and was moved by her battle to come to terms with who she was it was.  And Kefka was just plain evil and insane totally would love to see him again, cecil and kain well there were kinda cookie cutter though I did enjoy that game as well. 
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline chibiroth

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 12:53:14 am »
i really hope that sephiroth has a new outfit that would be cool!
Kumoricon 2008 cosplay:

Princess Tutu
Riku- KH
Hunny-Ouran Host Club
Cooking Mama
Alita- Apollo Justice

And a Secret Cosplay hehe :D

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 09:36:28 am »
I just most deffinatly got chills from watching that trailer when Sephiroth walks out and they blend the music into One Winged Angle.. *crys at the amazingness!*

I guess I'll have to buy a PSP now...

haha, my sentiments exactly. I think this is worth getting a PSP for, though. Looks too good to pass up.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 10:21:07 pm »

How about hero v. hero, or better yet, villian v. villian? Perhaps the battle of Kefka vs Sephiroth can finally be resolved!

Kefka vs Kuja. Love him to death, Sephiroth is overrated though. Kuja? Blows up a planet on his own power. Kefka? Destroys one. Sephiroth? Umm.... Throws Jenova at you?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 10:42:35 pm »

Kefka vs Kuja. Love him to death, Sephiroth is overrated though. Kuja? Blows up a planet on his own power. Kefka? Destroys one. Sephiroth? Umm.... Throws Jenova at you?

Well, actually Sephiroth summons a meteor which desolates the planet, so that he can fly it through the cosmos and pretty much deplete the entire universe of life. I'd say he could hold his own, reputation-wise, with Kuja and Kefka.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 03:02:25 pm »
Oh my god! I have to tell my dad he will be so psyced! We played through each FF games since the Super Nintendo! Gotta buy the PSP in preparation! Sephy is always gorgeous!
Secrety secrets!